Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars (42635 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by PS712: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Dates with cars trending...
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Why did you now drink the water meant for your car instead of the plastic juice beside you?
grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by jamace(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Nice! cool
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by MTKbudapest(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Ikaba
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Hotzone(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2017
These people don't respect tradition...not even one kola nut, garden egg and a bottle of aromatic ****.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I never knew this Car dating thing has gone viral in the North, until I went out late in the night along State Road, Kano, to snap my own date with my car. Before you could say JACK, people where packing and taking pictures also.
Is it that you're single and
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by princealexndre(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2017
This night with my car.... Time to go get the drinks.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2017
you beautiful
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Fatality, oh my lawd!
HopeAtHand:
Nafeesa A. Abdullahi, for all your outward beauty, the intense tribal and religious bigotry always exhibited by you will continually serve a reminder that true beauty is from within, and not necessarily that which graces the eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by dumie(f): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2017
The average fulani person has no respect for human life. For years they've been killing people with impunity and nothing has been done about it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by WizAkzy: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Nafeesa A. Abdullahi, for all your outward beauty, the intense tribal and religious bigotry always exhibited by you will continually serve a reminder that true beauty is from within, and not necessarily that which graces the eyes.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ExInferis(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2017
MasterKim:
Who is dz one

My crush.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Escapevelocity(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2017
who else observed that the guy and lady in the picture used same stool and drinks??

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ExInferis(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2017
Fidelismaria:
mtcheeew

so Fulani too dey drive car

me be tink they all just a bunch of terrorists

Lols no.

A few of us are, though. The ones that keep your people up at night with clattering teeth all over the country.

Funny enough we thought you're all animals, until we started slaughtering you and then discovered some of you are in the rudimentary stages of evolving into humans....

But that didn't spare our knives and guns sha.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ExInferis(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2017
bamirotola:
Are you single? I am an eligible bachelor .. I love sane nd educated Fulani... Yoruba guy... Dakun marry me

Why would she wanna end up with yoruba? Who cursed her?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Olifiz(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Accident looming in the air. N I think it's gon b fatal cos one idiot will want to take it extreme....
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by oyolohi: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2017
I don't believe it

Meanwhile

[url=/vJ6jMy] Start making money today - just your data, aka mb required [/url]

Note: The above may look fake today - but what if it becomes true tomorrow? (which is normal) — That's thousands of dollars!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Sard(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2017
But why are y'all hating on her Nairaland has turned many people into tribal bigots, so it's not like she has done something most of you haven't done. But I guess being a woman from an infamous tribe with little online presence makes her more vulnerable.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by faragai24: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I never knew this Car dating thing has gone viral in the North, until I went out late in the night along State Road, Kano, to snap my own date with my car. Before you could say JACK, people where packing and taking pictures also.

Nobody should ever complain again if Car hijackers attack and snatch his or her ride this days. You hear!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Slayer2: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Lets have a date together bae wink
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by porshuch: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Mtchew! Tribalist

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by YelloweWest: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
MasterKim:
Who is dz one
A boko....

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Pat081: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Why can dey go wen d road is very busy
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by FriendNG: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Why would she wanna end up with yoruba? Who cursed her?

What is there if she decided to marry a Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Slayer2: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2017
dumie:
The average fulani person has no respect for human life. For years they've been killing people with impunity and nothing has been done about it

Sis it's like that everywhere, what about the killings in river state?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by heendrix(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

At least give me credit for the flashy cars
I tried checking seriously but I nor see any malu (cow) op where he dey na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Worksunlimited: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

But why were you drinking the bottled water meant for your car?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by intruxive(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
So this is u? NafeesaAA nice car, sha watchout for "adaidaitas"
We dont want another thread of "how me and my car escape been crushed on our date" grin
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ExInferis(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2017
FriendNG:

What is there if she decided to marry a Yoruba?

Unacceptable.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by princealexndre(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

At least give me credit for the flashy cars
bae
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Fulani woman sef dey nairaland and drive car? I thought you guys only carry babies around,going about with your naked breasts with multicoloured funny hairstyles.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by dtruseeker(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
So na you I pass with my keke last night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) / Do I Buy The Chevrolet Camaro 2016 For 13m? / Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.