Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars (42637 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by fk001(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Ba komai.
Kawai dai wani lokaci sun rena mu. Shiyasa suka sa mana suna "aboki".

Toh ba sai su ta fada ba, Chan ta matse musu.

Mu dai munsan aboki ba Zagi bane.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bamirotola: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Choplyf:

The next phase of your "risen glory" grin is to go do a beautiful python dance in the North after when it has brutally and vehemently danced to causing a colossal damage on virtually all the southern region coochies cheesy....i dab for you sir cool

Choplife don't use your ragea to spoil my blues oo... You know you are mentor anytime.... All you av to do is EPP me propose ... Oya gbe fun

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by blackjack21(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

All of them are IPOB members, I don't give a hood about their opinion, they can go and kiss KANU urine for all I care

Lol
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bamirotola: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
I believe you know how they marry over there?

Hope no b the beating things? We go buy am with money joor.. Abi u wee EPP me collect d beating ?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by BennyMaiNasara(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
as your people no dey manufacture auto mobiles how you wan know?.
Fidelismaria:
mtcheeew

so Fulani too dey drive car

me be tink they all just a bunch of terrorists
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bamirotola: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sarah20A:
Hope Nor Be the cars dey make you propose undecided

All join... But na her love dey important pass
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Sanctecosma(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fidelismaria:
mtcheeew

so Fulani too dey drive car

me be tink they all just a bunch of terrorists

... Mind you! Those cars could be bombs in disguise, a modernized nuke case. Lol

Pls all thee Fulani lads in the house, I mean no harm,(just my wide imagination), just joking so don't feel offended. Peace, One House!

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by laudate: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
At least give me credit for the flashy cars

What is flashy about a Toyota Corrolla?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ExInferis(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
fk001:

Toh ba sai su ta fada ba, Chan ta matse musu.

Mu dai munsan aboki ba Zagi bane.

Kwarai kuwa.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by deaconbiggy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

At least give me credit for the flashy cars

The stools....are they for rent?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
joblessness....
NafeesaAA:
I never knew this Car dating thing has gone viral in the North, until I went out late in the night along State Road, Kano, to snap my own date with my car. Before you could say JACK, people where packing and taking pictures also.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Cunninlinguist: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
bamirotola:

Hope no b the beating things? We go buy am with money joor.. Abi u wee EPP me collect d beating ?
No be you want marry?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by PHILipu1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
smiley wink cheesy grin
Catch your fun but becareful how you put out your car plate numbers on social media.
Your details are available to some people out there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by SIRmanjar(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

All of them are IPOB members, I don't give a hood about their opinion, they can go and kiss KANU urine for all I care
My FURANI CLUSH..Pls leave dat car let's go on a real date with my camel..Am a rich man I have A thousand cow,600 rams ad 700 goats. I will take you on a honeymoon to djibouti kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by kunlestar4: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Helicopter dinner date challenge . grin
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by mightyhazel: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dehnver:

Lma0..

It's Iskenchi.
lol

U fulani?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bakila: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
U will only be remembered as an ethnic jingoist on Nairaland
More than you? Please leave the beautiful lady alone.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by SalamRushdie: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
bakila:

How is more than you. leave that beautiful lady alone.

What's are you saying ? Can't comprehend

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bakila: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
bakila:

More than you? Please leave the beautiful lady alone.
SalamRushdie:

What's are you saying ? Can't comprehend
Dont distort my comments again.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by SalamRushdie: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
bakila:

Dont distort my comments again.

me yasa zan karkatar da ra'ayinku? The error came from your end
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bakila: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

me yasa zan karkatar da ra'ayinku? The error came from your end
Ka sha Google translate ka koshi.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by SalamRushdie: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
bakila:

Ka sha Google translate ka koshi.

Me yasa zan yi amfani da google lokacin da na girma a Kano
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bakila: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Me yasa zan yi amfani da google lokacin da na girma a Kano
Haka dai dan adawa.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Sarah20A(f): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
bamirotola:

All join... But na her love dey important pass
story for the gods embarassed
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bamirotola: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sarah20A:
story for the gods embarassed

U wan make I propose to you? I don't do edo babes in Italy tho ... sorry
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2017
funny now you are going on a date with inanimate object..na wa o soon we would see people going on a date with their bombadier....
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 29, 2017
aperture11:
This is one of the most stupid advertising campaigns ever. They say all publicity is good publicity, but this shows wack thinking. The brand behind it better not reveal and the agency should be ashamed.
funny but you read it ba,it got your attention abi what else is publicity if not that,don't get it wrong all publicity good or bad is better than no publicity at all.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Sarah20A(f): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
bamirotola:

U wan make I propose to you? I don't do edo babes in Italy tho ... sorry
if e pain you say I dey Italy go kiss naked wire

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bamirotola: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sarah20A:
if e pain you say I dey Italy go kiss naked wire

From their words you shall know their profession!! D lord is ur muscle babe....

BTW my dear fulani geh, wia were we.... Lol
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Cityguy: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Wondering what his madness could be called.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Sarah20A(f): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2017
bamirotola:

From their words you shall know their profession!! D lord is ur muscle babe....

BTW my dear fulani geh, wia were we.... Lol
the Lord is my strength if e too pain you go set fire make you put your head inside
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2017
@ NafeesaAA, HOW ABOUT MAKING THE DINNER DATE REAL... LET THE DINNER DATE BE WITH. I'M SERIOUS O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) / Do I Buy The Chevrolet Camaro 2016 For 13m? / Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.