Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom (535 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / SHOCKED! Is This Stupidity Or What? See Inside [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom by Sebastine1994(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
She was a family friend to us all. But my elder brother was always around her. People started speculating they were dating. She didn't call it a relationship but friendship. I even think they have had sex before.
Surprisingly she accepted to date my elder brother who just returned to the country. He had no knowledge of her previous relationship. She didn't say.
The cat was let out of the bag when my brothers were boasting about their girlfriend and found out it was the same person

1 Like

Re: Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom by paiz: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
foolishness
Re: Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom by whitebeard(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Op I think it very naive of u to be looking for wisdom in such occurrence..!!
Re: Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom by Adaumunocha(f): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Very Stupid move.
Re: Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom by biacan(f): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
shocked sad who does that
Re: Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom by latexxbro(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2017
happend to me before, was dating this babe without my brother knowing and not with my whole heart shaa and later I notice she and my brother are now talking better, finally I read my bro whatsapp msg with her and notice they are actually dating now.... I had to let her go cuz I can't let her think she got two on her palms and my regret I didn't f*ck her cuz I was away the period... Girls ehh
Re: Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom by Apina(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Just use her for family dinner, let every man take his share undecided
Re: Dating Two Brothers. Stupidity Or Wisdom by Headlesschicken(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2017
undecided Great wisdom, u should let yuh father test her too...

(1) (Reply)

If All Families Go For DNA Test, Will There Be Time Bomb????? / Why Has Sex Been So Demonized. ?!!! / How Old Is Too Old To Have A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.