Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Has Sex Been So Demonized. ?!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Has Sex Been So Demonized. ?!!! (534 Views)

Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Sex Been So Demonized. ?!!! by SwagPower: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
To think up until the latter half of b the 20th century the only way man knew to reproduce and procreate was via sex between two adult humans of opposite sex.. .
But from Time immemorial society as a whole has demonized and satanized this beautiful act by which humans have been able to conquer and dominate the universe.. .

My point is infant's in utero have no use for their hearts, or eyes or lungs. ..but after birth it becomes imperative and a matter of survival to make use of this organs.. Different body organs develop at different paces.. And the moment an organ becomes functional it's need is swiftly met...

This truth is obtainable for all body parts except ofcourse the privates (Pe.nis and the Vagi.na) ..
this partss become fully functional at puberty but their use is supposed to be delayed till after marriage.?. undecided...

I'm in no way clamoring for children and teens to begin having sex after puberty.. .But two CONSENTING ADULTS should be allowed to engage in an act prescribed by nature for it's import to our survival as the human race without the society screaming foul!! !...

What do You think. .I'll love to have other point of views..

Let's make this discussion intellectual and civil please. . grin

Re: Why Has Sex Been So Demonized. ?!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
I feel the same way too

sex is now a scam a business venture for both married and single and we attach regret to the normal banality of human existence and mock foolish simple advance
making life complex
Re: Why Has Sex Been So Demonized. ?!!! by Ge0grapher(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bruh!!. It ain't like that in the developed countries . you just explained your view using your perspective as a Nigerian, where religion and Tradition is the order of the day.

I have thought about this topic of yours severally, and I found out something. check out countries that are not hell bent on culture and religion like America, canada, Germany, UK, Etc. you find out sex is not a big deal, like you said as long as it does not involve minors and it is not done in the public no one gives a bleep. they see it as a necessity of life like eating, drinking. But the thing is whether we like it or not Nigerians are gradually getting to that point, because nowadays you see Nigerians posting sensitive matters regarding their private life online, in the past you would hardly see an unmarried man or woman telling us about sex with their partner. but now it is different, it is really gonna take time but it will get to a point where religion and culture/ tradition will no longer dictate our lifestyle .

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. / Why Dies This Happen In Most Pentecostal Churches? ? / My Kid Is Looking For A Mom. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.