Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

"I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) (3224 Views)

My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday / Places To Find A Virgin Woman. / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Towncrier247: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
A 50-year-old woman shocked the audience and viewers when she revealed on Wendy Williams' show that she's still a virgin.

Yvette from Hopkinsville Kentucky stood to ask a question during the Ask Wendy segment of the show and her revelation left everyone gobsmacked. She revealed that she's 50 years, still a virgin, never gone past kissing, never used a intimacy gadget, and she's not in a relationship at the moment. She said she grew up in a Christian home and believes in waiting till marriage, however, she's yet to meet the right one. She told Wendy she wanted to know the best reply to give to people who tell her she's abnormal for that.

But the look on Wendy's face showed that even Wendy thought the woman was abnormal. Wendy was speechless for a long while but Yvette was unperturbed and kept smiling through it all. Eventually, the 53-year-old host told her that she didn't have to tell people that she's still a virgin, that way, she'll avoid all the shocking stares and comments.

Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Towncrier247: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
more
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cute
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
shocked shocked

I am just imagining how a 50 year old virgin vagina will look
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by mikky4764(f): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Waoh, that's good
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wow for a 50 something year old she still looks sweet.look at how sweet and fresh looking her face is and i like her smile.

1 Like

Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by paiz: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Picture of the tight tunnel or i dont believe you

1 Like

Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by nddydamzi(f): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
so does she want a crown for it?she should please continue waiting for "the right one"

1 Like

Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
50yrs old, and still a virgin, I pray she meets d right one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
she looks good..
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by DeKen: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is serious. I'm shocked too.
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Fadiga24(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
She must have the attitude of Lucifer.

Wouldn't mind fvcking her tho.
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by hanassholesolo: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
She still looks like she's in her late 20's
While some wrinkled Nigerian ladies will be claiming 24 every year.

1 Like

Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Luckybelt: 1:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Amazing
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Uyi168: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2020
FortifiedCity:
shocked shocked

I am just imagining how a 50 year old virgin vagina will look
Everywhere, cobwebs...
cry
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Monaco2(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Eyah
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Huawei101: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2020
This is the best thing I have heard this year.

50 years

what kind of virgin please?
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Chingykay77(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2020
lefulefu:
Wow for a 50 something year old she still looks sweet.look at how sweet and fresh looking her face is and i like her smile.
exactly my thought ......her face looks sweets and if she claims to be a virgin with that kinda face then i'm pretty sure her pussy is gonna be sweeter grin
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
She's pathetic ....this one don pass be careful...

Cobwebs nai go don full there....

It's either she masturbates or she has a medical condition...
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by smoke9910(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Na the mama of Virgin Mary be dis

Instagram account with 11k Nigerian followers available. Contact me on WhatsApp 09021472341
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by czarr(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2020
she's strong willed.
she's a beautiful woman....she should find Mr left and drag him to the right.

1 Like

Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by otunbalamba: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2020
Chingykay77:

exactly my thought ......her face looks sweets and if she claims to be a virgin with that kinda face then i'm pretty sure her pussy is gonna be sweeter grin
you no know say lefulefu na booty chairman of nairaland cheesy he no fit carry last for this kind post

1 Like

Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by rolly44: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2020
At this age avrage nigeria woman don retired from sex, strt at 13yr to 45yr, toto don rough like rock, but to think of it to exchange blood makes ppl get old quikly, look at how young she is, if dis woman claim to be 30yr nobody wil doubt.
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2020
Na chisel & sledge hammer go open her puna las las..
Re: "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) by kinzd(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2020
your 4G LITE MIFI is how much?
Huawei101:
This is the best thing I have heard this year.

50 years

what kind of virgin please?

(1) (Reply)

Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them? / Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.