Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife (4907 Views)

Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom / I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Iddo3: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dear Nairalands, I’m not new on this platform but I want to remain anonymous. I moved to this apartment a few months ago. It is a self-contain at the back of the main building. My landlord, his wife, and children are living at the main building. The couples are very nice to me and I’m also nice to them. We are living peacefully together. This woman (landlord's wife) likes us to interact each time we come across each other within the compound and I also love to interact with her. She has a big yansh and nice breasts which I always look at each time I see her. I really love to bleep this woman at least once. But the problem is that her husband is always at home, he’s working from home. Anytime this woman comes out to spread clothes on the line and we started talking, her husband will come out and pretends as if he is looking for something. I really want to bleep this woman at least once. Please advise I can I do it.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by chatinent: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
IKillBtokeHoes, you want to sleep with your landlady?

Please beloved, put your hands on your chest. Raise it up, beat your chest and scream “I am a witch!

9 Likes

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Bigredmachine: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
He who is eating an egg will never know he's eating a potential full fowl...

Na once u talk o... But me and u know say, u no fit taste that thing once and go, u must come back for more...

And I am certain u will get into trouble if u start and continue, which is likely to happen...

I know it's hard for u to back off now, but here's my advice, just 2...

1. Get urself a gf that u can be smashing anytime u see ur landlady (resist the urge to sleep with her)

2. Prepare for anything that would happen when caught (that's if u chose to go bleep her)

I rest my case

7 Likes

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by MufasaLion: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
You'll come to your senses when you cum.

6 Likes

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by gentle136(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
I just dey pity you.

Na you just wan use ur Own hand dig ur grave bcus of lust for breast and yansh of another man legal property.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Kinkybaby: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Somebody’s wife? May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Jesterinjay: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Until magun jam you
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by JAMO4REAL1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Guy hummmm if u do it, when u get ur own house ur tenant go dey bang ur wife Repent ooooo

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Moeman: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
journey of no return
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Medusa65(f): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
You no get shame.
You wan fúck your LANDLORD WIFE.
Are you okay?? Abi, na the big nyash dey hungry u??
Something must kill a man.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by shawnfamous(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
G
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by shawnfamous(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
gentle136:
I just dey pity you.

Na you just wan use ur Own hand dig ur grave bcus of lust for breast and yansh of another man legal property.
is it illegal to sleep with one's wife ?

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by gentle136(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
is it illegal to sleep with one's wife ?
it's my brother. Cheating in a marriage is against the law, and it's punishable by a fine or even jail time.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by kiddkash(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
who the gods wants to kill, they first make mad

7 Likes

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Truvelisback(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
In Psquare's voice: This na temptation!
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by DroppingLiquid: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iddo3:
Dear Nairalands, I’m not new on this platform but I want to remain anonymous. I moved to this apartment a few months ago. It is a self-contain at the back of the main building. My landlord, his wife, and children are living at the main building. The couples are very nice to me and I’m also nice to them. We are living peacefully together. This woman (landlord's wife) likes us to interact each time we come across each other within the compound and I also love to interact with her. She has a big yansh and nice breasts which I always look at each time I see her. I really love to bleep this woman at least once. But the problem is that her husband is always at home, he’s working from home. Anytime this woman comes out to spread clothes on the line and we started talking, her husband will come out and pretends as if he is looking for something. I really want to bleep this woman at least once. Please advise I can I do it.

Is that waht you call love you ape

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by helinues: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good for you.

Hope you have found a new house
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by shawnfamous(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
gentle136:
it's my brother. Cheating in a marriage is against the law, and it's punishable by a fine or even jail time.
U lie.
It's not a crime bro. Only in the North it is.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by h0pze3: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Isinku re onisorire, aye re onida grin U wan spoil somebody happy home u beta change ur mind, for u to live-long. Useless set of people SMH

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by TheWolfen(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
You must be trolling
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Born2winKingOG: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iddo3:
na wa.

this one get as it be
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by gentle136(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
U lie.
It's not a crime bro. Only in the North it is.
MY BROTHER, U ONLY ASKED IF NA CRIME. U NO SPECIFY IF NA FOR NORTH, SOUTH, EAST OR WEST.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Lordedifice1: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kaiiiiyiiiii
Konji na bastard
You bleep your landlords wife because her ynash big and her breast big
Village have mercy on this aphrodisiac pervert
Alaye never bleep married women
Except you wan gum
You know na MAGUN
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by slan87(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thunder bolt is real
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by hope4nigeria(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iddo3:
advice you said? E no go better for you say amen
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Odoogu(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bro, your days are just so numbered.

You talk say you dey in love .... But na so so bleep dey your head.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Petoski7: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
You claim to 'love' her..meanwhile all I see in your f*cked up post is lust.
Abeg change that topic to "I'm in lust with my landlady"...
Fool angry

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iddo3:
She has a big yansh and nice breasts which I always look at each time I see her. I really love to bleep this woman at least once. But the problem is that her husband is always at home, he’s working from home. Anytime this woman comes out to spread clothes on the line and we started talking, her husband will come out and pretends as if he is looking for something. I really want to bleep this woman at least once. Please advise I can I do it.
Op, do you know what a fool is? undecided

Other than talking to you, did this woman ever give you clear indications that she is sexually interested in you or are you here assuming it will maybe be OK to rape her if her husband is not around? undecided
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Haha cheesy
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by noble71(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked Na person wife be your problem? Continue you go see waiting you de find.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by JohnnyPalmer: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
POINT OF CORRECTION OP

YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE

YOU ARE IN LUST

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister-in-law Is Cheating / Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.