Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? (4875 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by JungWoori(f): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Hello
Ladies, please read through and learn one or two. Came across this thread and it made me shed tears. https://www.nairaland.com/7348392/does-sleep-over-mean-probably

Met this guy the day I went for a show. He requested for my number which I didn't hesitate to give so as to discharge him.
Few weeks later, he requested for my family's digits so as to keep in touch with my people.
On that account, I made it known to him that I have no intentions of dating or taking things personal with him (which he ignored).

I had a business call around his location and I needed where to stay. He told me he has someone who I can rent an apartment from and he equally has a bigger business opportunity for me.
I didn't hesitate to take the offer so long I won't be staying over at his place but, see the apartment and leave same day. Note, I have a work I'm into already so, I didn't want to inconvenience myself.

On getting to his place, I was happy his family were still very much around.
Which he later took me to the room where I'll be staying for the night (yes, I wasn't able to go back same day. The love from his family was massive).
Long story cut short,
I got raped that very night even with his family members around. Kept screaming, fighting and knocking but, no help came. It seemed like it was all a plan or the room was probably sound proofed (he said no one will hear me no matter how loud I screamed).

Now, after the whole incident, I decided I wasn't going to stay. This guy locked the door, seized the keys, saw me operating my phone and seized my phone.
So, I can say I was held hostage after being violated.
When I told him I was going to sue him, he told me he himself is a lawyer and he can win the case no matter where I carry it to.
First, I was at his place when the incident happened and that alone can dissolve the case.
I am his girlfriend whom he invited to his place that's obviously trying to frame him.
We are family friends so, why would he hurt me.
I don't have any concrete evidence as he kept speaking native Language (Yoruba), knowing fully well that I don't understand it.

Ladies, I know my story might not be all that helpful but, try to be careful. Nigerian men now use the term come over as a guise to get into your pants either you want it willingly or not. You'll probably just rant about it cause they won't give you any chances of getting a concrete evidence. Especially over texts and calls.

Get your recorders, keep your cameras close enough, report to any NGO's and most importantly, your NO means NO.
No one should guilt trip you. As for the guy, I'll still hunt him (Glad I have a minute recording of him just before he snatched my phone away).

Before you come for me, I'm not Nigerian by nationality and I'm not a newbie here.

Be careful out there sis.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Chizzyjforce: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Only if they'll hear... Once a guy send them 5k 3 times, shows off nice pictures pictures on SM, most girls will fall to his trap.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Op,you are not a Nigerian and you accepted help from a Nigeria man,let me tell you,most Nigeria men don't help without expecting anything in return,they are very wicked and heartless creatures,so sorry for what happened,thank God he didn't kill you because they can do more than that,pls if you are not in Nigeria,anywhere you see Nigeria men RUN,i repeat RUN,most of them are not good,again,so sorry for what happened.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Zonefree(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2022
This story no gel for ear undecided

.I had a business call around his location and I needed where to stay.

You had no intention of dating him, why calling him for where you will stay? My ex girlfriend banged her ex boyfriend in Onitsha, this is exactly the excuse she gave me undecided

. yes, I wasn't able to go back same day. The love from his family was massive).

grin grin This is the funniest thing I've read this year. Massive love from family, indeed.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by AndyCole16(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Situation of this world is getting sadder everyday cry cry
Gods kingdom should just come now!
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by JungWoori(f): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Only if they'll hear... Once a guy send them 5k 3 times, shows off nice pictures pictures on SM, most girls will fall to his trap.

Why do ladies always end up taking the blame?
Even when men are the perpetrators?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by fukfest69: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Still try sue, report to the station

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Elmojiid(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2022
So sorry to hear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Zonefree(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Op,you are not a Nigerian and you accepted help from a Nigeria man,let me tell you,most Nigeria men don't help without expecting anything in return,they are very wicked and heartless creatures,so sorry for what happened,thank God he didn't kill you because they can do more than that,pls if you are not in Nigeria,anywhere you see Nigeria men RUN,i repeat RUN,most of them are not good,again,so sorry for what happened.
Nigerian men are not the cause of your frustration!

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Godada(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2022

Sometimes when I open a thread on nairaland, I just don't want to see the battle of the sexes.

Women should adopt a simple policy: stop getting mushy with a guy you don't like.

Why don't you pay for your own hotel?

You get your peace and privacy.

Why don't you stay off calling and chatting him?

Let him get the picture.

While you are accessing the situation, don't get too close with him, especially not at his place.

Even while on outing be careful with your food and drinks.

Infact stay off men..........

Don't socialize.

Don't date.

Don't do nothing with them.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by JungWoori(f): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
I am terrified.
virginprincess:
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Nigerian men are not the cause of your frustration!
cheesy grin grin,why are you so pained that i'm exposing you peopleundecided,are you people not heartless?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Zonefree(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:
I am terrified.
Why didn't you report to the police station in the morning after the incident?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Zonefree(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy grin grin,why are you so pained that i'm exposing you peopleundecided,are you people not heartless?
Of course we are heartless. That's our only option to deal with demons like you. It takes a heartless man to survive in the hands of the wicked gender.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:
I am terrified.
Don't only be terrified,pls be horrified when ever you see them,hope you didn't let the case slide like that.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by JungWoori(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Why didn't you report to the police station in the morning after the incident?

What evidence do I have?
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Zonefree(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:

What evidence do I have?
grin grin

A terrified rape victim does not care or look for evidence.

Rest abeg!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Of course we are heartless. That's our only option to deal with demons like you. It takes a heartless man to survive in the hands of the wicked gender.
Really!,that is why you guys had to transfer you heartless and evil mind to an innocent non Nigerian girl,with the way you guys are going girls all over the world will so start running away from you people.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:
This story no gel for ear undecided

You had no intention of dating him, why calling him for where you will stay? My ex girlfriend banged her ex boyfriend in Onitsha, this is exactly the excuse she gave me undecided

[b][/b]
grin grin This is the funniest thing I've read this year. Massive love from family, indeed.

You people are really evil,why didn't you say anything about where the guy raped the girl.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by JungWoori(f): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2022
fukfest69:
Still try sue, report to the station
I will,
Thank
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Chizzyjforce: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:

Why do ladies always end up taking the blame?
Even when men are the perpetrators?

I'm actually warning them against the evil outside. If you're protecting your child, you won't go out to caution the guys he'll visit, rather it's your child you'll caution and even threaten against the evil guys outside.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Candora(f): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
cry
So sorry dear op
I can relate. Most Nigerian men are beasts.
Hates when ladies are virgins but, claim they need virgins as wife.
Hates when a lady is making progress but, wants you to be productive.

Confused gender.

Your story is a crazy one and it would be hard to iron the case out in court. Owing to the fact that his family members were present and they knew nothing about what happened.
Omo!

I feel your pain, been there and saved. They didn't start this thing today, sorry you got it without expecting it.

NB: Even animals (cattles, goats, etc) are not spared from this raping spree.
Some men are despicable walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Zonefree(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
You people are really evil,why didn't you say anything about where the guy raped the girl.
There was no rape.

If someone rape you, will you wait for evidence before you report to the police?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin

A terrified rape victim does not care or look for evidence.

Rest abeg!
Why don't you tell her how she going to get evidence since it is that easy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

There was no rape.

If someone rape you, will you wait for evidence before you report to the police?
What kind of evidence?
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Zonefree(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Why don't you tell her how she going to get evidence since it is that easy.
I don't want to believe you're this senseless. You claimed you got raped by someone in his house, not hotel o. Are you not suppose to report to the authority in the morning? Why coming to social media to rant after months

I don't know between you and the self acclaimed rape victim who's more foolish here.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

I don't want to believe you're this senseless. You claimed you got raped by someone in his house, not hotel o. Are you not suppose to report to the authority in the morning? Why coming to social media to rant after months

I don't know between you and the self acclaimed rape victim who's more foolish here.
There is no way she is going to proof that the guy raped her especially if she was not a virgin when it occurred,the guy and his family are just going to deny it that it was a consexual sex since it happened in his home and his family members were around,so you are the senseless and foolish one here.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Zonefree(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
There is no way she is going to proof that the guy raped her especially if she was not a virgin when it occurred,the guy and his family are just going to deny it that it was a consexual sex since it happened in his home and his family members were around,so you are the senseless and foolish one here.
Insanity is obviously your calling.. if you like put your dilapidated self for rape and be waiting for evidence before you report to the authority. Demented sallywag!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Insanity is obviously your calling.. if you like put your dilapidated self for rape and be waiting for evidence before you report to the authority. Demented sallywag!
You couldn't provided any sensible claim instead you resorted to insult,but don't worry i'm not a saucy girl so i won't abuse you back,just that next time when arguring argue with facts and civility so you won't look stupid before everyone......Good morning.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by skj1377(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2022
how can you not have place to stay in lagos
JungWoori:
Hello
Ladies, please read through and learn one or two. Came across this thread and it made me shed tears. https://www.nairaland.com/7348392/does-sleep-over-mean-probably

Met this guy the day I went for a show. He requested for my number which I didn't hesitate to give so as to discharge him.
Few weeks later, he requested for my family's digits so as to keep in touch with my people.
On that account, I made it known to him that I have no intentions of dating or taking things personal with him (which he ignored).

I had a business call around his location and I needed where to stay. He told me he has someone who I can rent an apartment from and he equally has a bigger business opportunity for me.
I didn't hesitate to take the offer so long I won't be staying over at his place but, see the apartment and leave same day. Note, I have a work I'm into already so, I didn't want to inconvenience myself.

Which he later took me to the room where I'll be staying for the night (yes, I wasn't able to go back same day. The love from his family was massive).
Long story cut short,
I got raped that very night even with his family members around. Kept screaming, fighting and knocking but, no help came. It seemed like it was all a plan or the room was probably sound proofed (he said no one will hear me no matter how loud I screamed).

Now, after the whole incident, I decided I wasn't going to stay. This guy locked the door, seized the keys, saw me operating my phone and seized my phone.
When I told him I was going to sue him, he told me he himself is a lawyer and he can win the case no matter where I carry it to.
First, I was at his place when the incident happened and that alone can dissolve the case.
I am his girlfriend whom he invited to his place that's obviously trying to frame him.
I don't have any concrete evidence as he kept speaking native Language (Yoruba), knowing fully well that I don't understand it.

Ladies, I know my story might not be all that helpful but, try to be careful. Nigerian men now use the term come over as a guise to get into your pants either you want it willingly or not. You'll probably just rant about it cause they won't give you any chances of getting a concrete evidence. Especially over texts and calls.

Get your recorders, keep your cameras close enough, report to any NGO's and most importantly, your NO means NO.
No one should guilt trip you. As for the guy, I'll still hunt him (Glad I have a minute recording of him just before he snatched my phone away).

Before you come for me, I'm not Nigerian by nationality and I'm not a newbie here.

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by skj1377(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2022
how can you not have place to stay and the only place you can stay is with a man you just gave your number to. Anyways you have no home training. Your also a street girl.
JungWoori:
Hello

Long story cut short,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Total Abstinence... Major Risk Or Not? / Boobs Staring By Men / One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.