Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (10619 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by ochobaba(m): 5:03am On Oct 04, 2017
Sholaqe:
taking a girl out and spending on her doesn't mean you have permission to sleep with her.
Can't even take a girl that's not my girlfriend and spend that huge amount of money on her
Isn't about being broke but that's stupidity
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by laliga01: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:
why must you complain when you take a girl out because she refuse to sleep with you......what about her time you waste in the outing

shocked tongue brain fall on you sweetie.
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by mikolo80: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

You owns her alot
even wife is not owned. she can leave anytime she's tired of me

1 Like

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by biacan(f): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2017
mikolo80:
even wife is not owned. she can leave anytime she's tired of me

Woman beater spotted
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by mikolo80: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
biacan:

Woman beater spotted
only gold diggers get beaten
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2017
charliboy654:
Is it possible to have sex wit a girl, without spendin.

yes Charles

do u spend on me
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
You are the one that wish to spend on her,she never begged you.
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evaberry:

yes Charles

do u spend on me
See question o. Lemme not talk.
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by kibra4u(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sholaqe:
taking a girl out and spending on her doesn't mean you have permission to sleep with her.

Women and osho free......hmmmm
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by kibra4u(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
sekxy:
what's this one?one defamed tout like that ??i will just block him and his destiny..nonsense, potential rapist, stupid m0r0n..smh

He has just giving you a piece of his mind, that is, not every man will or can take such rubbish from any osho free woman which I believe you fall under such category. No offence.......... grin
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tshew!!, the worse is that some of these guys plead and pressure and the girls into having a date with them, all because in their smart cracked heads, they feel it one of the rules to getting down there. I can't shout I make a fool out of them wen them do finish. It only wen u initiate the outing/date from a guy whom isn't ur bf that u are finding wahala (cos most of them eyes they red wella).
Remember respect is reciprocal.
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by sulasa07(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
bitchcrafts:
Beware of these one's too... Dem full our Naija campuses like no other
They will even bring 3-4 friends on top am
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by zexy2030(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
inkdbetty:
So, thats the only reason guys do things for girls ni? So they have sex with them later..

Wehdone Sah!
Give a man your money too and expect nothing na.
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Evaberry:

yes Charles

do u spend on me
Can you imagine, Charles?
Why Toto con free lyk dat na.
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by zexy2030(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Evaberry:

yes Charles

do u spend on me
Can you imagine, Charles?
y Toto con free lyk dat na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex / What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? / Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.