Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (56191 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
no flaw in my case. i present spiritual absolutes. but i use carnal scenarios that may not be absolute. but the spirituality are absolutes. this world system runs on CRIME and PUNISHMENT and nothing is COINCIDENTAL. whatever is happening to you is what is meant to happen to you. there are powerful forces that control this reality of ours and they make sure you get what you deserve wink

Do you know this is highly flawed. Should I show you how? grin wink
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
PeacenLove2:

It's hard to live with anybody else, harder in this clime with all the external pressures but having self-discipline, emotional intelligence can make a big difference and the right attitude to "family". You marry right, marry your friend, marry someone who gets you, knows what makes you tick and how to manage you, go with the right mind set, go with intention for partnership and not domination. Even those women are human beings believe iy, not sub human. Treat them as you would be like to be treated.

I share this same principles. It's a partner i'm gunning for. I also don't want a strained unhappy wifey...The best way to keep people as my dad thought me is to give them freedom, yet to trust them. I've applied this in business and other endeavors, and i've never regretted it

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
oshaosha2014:
You are right. People who did not consult God to help them with their choice of partner too, will come and tell us, "what God has joined together let no man put asunder"

Everybody to each his own bro. Something must teach man lesson.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Do you know this is highly flawed. Should I show you how? grin wink
please do my kind sir grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
ok first of all, the story of abraham is an allegory. meaning there was no man named abraham. it is a symbolic story. just like how a snake speaking to a woman was a symbolic story

GALATIANS 4 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. << SO THIS IS THE BIBLE TELLING YOU THE STORY OF ABRAHAM IS AN ALLEGORY. MEANING ITS A SYMBOLIC STORY AND THESE PEOPLE NEVER EXISTED
Abaraham never existed ... really, then isaac never did, neither did the isrealites and ofcourse Jesus and if Jesus never did, Then God does not exist. yo are a big IGNORAMUS. the allrgory/figurative word you see there is for the latter i.e freewoman and bondwoman..... there was not anything like freewoman or bondwoman but rather figuratively used to credit the Israelites as being free.you lack wisdom. Go and learn it well.

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Like a man who is not financially responsible but expects his wife to trust in him because he is the head of the family... People and their jokessmiley

I admit I don't understand the word in the context of marriage. I understand that there are times when you go with everything he says but it is beyond comprehension to expect an adult to say ‘yes' to everything and be comfortable with someone else having his way all the time. I may understand submission in a business relationship but marriage with all its familiarity...Nope.

I might actually understand it the day my parents and I stop disagreeing. smiley

Perhaps subsmissive is a wrong word, compromise is the right word.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

[s]Now first of all. Even though Miranda is a feminist she understands that women should be submissive cuz she said it her self and yh about her failed marriage with Orlando bloom? We can see she has learnt from it that is wives should be submissive to their husbands. You clearly are very stupid submission doesn't mean treating a woman like trash you ignorant asshóle . once again another daft statement her money ,her fame or whatever she has is not the point of reference but her mindset. I used her because she is some what popular. If I had used bimbola from my village would you know her? Don't be an imbécile . her mindset is the case here. She has realised despite being a feminist that women should be submissive. Oh and by the way feminism doesn't mean you should be a total îdiot .
Don't be a fool up to 800 times in the same comment . for him to say "trust his decisions" the stupid woman must have been challenging and questioning him at every given opportunity you worthless scumbag grin. Y'all should submit your sorry asses or get ejected like a worthless rag. And the white men black men thing. You're ignorant of a lot of things[/s]

Like i told u before:
selflessmaya:

bish bye.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

True.

That last line, Gbayi! It does not even have to be total change but a compromise.

Yes, my final take. Conflict in relationships, if we take a close look at it, its actually nothing... I.e. both parties had different upbringings and values and grew up differently and this is the origin of most fights, people don't want to leave their ideologies derived from their roots, if one can easily pickup and drop things they picked up in the past and are circumcised of the heart, i.e. willing to accommodate changes, make modifications and learn new character along the way, if people approach relationships with this mindset they won't be divorce, people are fixated with their perceptions and notions and they cherish these things more than the benefits relationship can offer....but the end is always heart ache...we'll been around, we heard from our fathers, we know, the end of all this prideful knowledge is pain and heart ache.....

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
well affliction is punishment. both of them are earned and deserved. grin

Baba no twist my head abeg grin

Affliction will make you wise, punishment na no return oh and it's done once not a continuous thing like affliction.grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

I disagree. It is what it is. Marriage was instituted as a reflection of God.. i.e. God and Humanity, Christ and the Church.... The institution is a direct reflection that stands on two key principles, AUTHORITY and SUBMISSION. God expects man to account to him, and in return, the woman accounts to man. Modern definitions are challenging these principles that have been from ages beyond...The end product is pain...because if we go back to Genesis, that apple was a test to determine if the man would be head or woman, notice, the role of a man and woman in relationship was defined fully after the apple was eaten. The man is the leader, the woman supports...its not a slave relationship, but a horizontal partnership....
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sorry, parents say the same thing but at the end of the day, it is me and my life.

Your authority can and will be questioned. You are not God. I secondguess myself. I secondguess my parents and I will definitely secondguess my husband where he acts without due consideration. What type of wife would I be if cannot secondguess him on certain issues? He is not perfect, that is why he has me and that is why I have him.

Criticism is good if it is constructive not destructive. Shouting at him is destructive. I don't intend to do that.

supersystemsnig:

Sterope, this is not what we mean by submission. This is something else

Submission implies trust.

It implies safety, i.e am i safe in your hands.

It implies reliability. It implies even when i make the right call,will you give me time to turn the page over.

Submission doesn't imply blind leadership.

At times, you may play a role in decisions, or rather many times... But will you let me take the lead? Will you allow me lead?

Can my authority be trusted without been second guessed at each turning?

It means i know the way, trust and follow me, trust my judgements, but doesn't mean you don't have a voice or can't help me when i make wrong calls

If we shout at each other, because we consider ourselves equals, it means two separate will exists in the family hence ship wreck, just my two cents ma...
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
Abaraham never existed ... really, then isaac never did, neither did the isrealites and ofcourse Jesus and if Jesus never did, Then God does not exist. yo are a big IGNORAMUS. the allrgory/figurative word you see there is for the latter i.e freewoman and bondwoman..... there was not anything like freewoman or bondwoman but rather figuratively used to credit the Israelites as being free.you lack wisdom. Go and learn it well.
you have to understand the bible is not a book meant to be read literally. all these names are titles and not people. Israelite describes POWER. it is an amalgamation of three egyptian deities ISIS RA EL. those are egyptian deities and the name was joined together at the council of nicea to come up with the title ISRAEL. there was no such thing as israel 600 years ago. this is a name created when the bible was compiled. and there is no such person as Jesus either. its a a title. the letter J was only created 500 years ago. research it. so the name Jesus was created in 1611 when the bible was compiled at the council of nicea. point being these names are concept names created 500 years ago and they are title names. point being the bible is a book not meant to be read literally
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes, my final take. Conflict in relationships, if we take a close look at it, its actually nothing... I.e. both parties had different upbringings and values and grew up differently and this is the origin of most fights, people don't want to leave their ideologies derived from their roots, if one can easily pickup and drop things they picked up in the past and are circumcised of the heart, i.e. willing to accommodate changes, make modifications and learn new character along the way, if people approach relationships with this mindset they won't be divorce, people are fixated with their perceptions and notions and they cherish these things more than the benefits relationship can offer....but the end is always heart ache...we'll been around, we heard from our fathers, we know, the end of all this prideful knowledge is pain and heart ache.....

My nigga! You sabi!!
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

Baba no twist my head abeg grin

Affliction will make you wise, punishment na no return oh and it's done once not a continuous thing like affliction.grin
its the same concept. just different ways of saying the same thing lol. it is meant to correct you. and in the punishment are you afflicted. grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Sorry, parents say the same thing but at the end of the day, it is me and my life.

Your authority can and will be questioned. You are not God. I secondguess myself. I secondguess my parents and I will definitely secondguess my husband where he acts without due consideration. What type of wife would I be if cannot secondguess him on certain issues? He is not perfect, that is why he has me and that is why I have him.

Criticism is good if it is constructive not destructive. Shouting at him is destructive. I don't intend to do that.

If we do too much second guessing we become stuck in our tracks. Hence the need to trust and follow, and whatever the aftermath both parties bear, carefully guaging decisions and consequences and taking low risk decisions.. The truth is knowledge has made relationships difficult...itwas way easier back in the days... Also, not being questioned, but rather correcting in love, working together to maintain harmony, balance and moving forward... these are elements necessary in my own little knowledge for relationships to work.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
That is no longer submission, is it?

thesuave10:

That is your problem. Saying yes to everything is now foolishness. There's a balance and flow to the whole thing.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by ibkayee(f): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Like a man who is not financially responsible but expects his wife to trust in him because he is the head of the family... People and their jokessmiley

I admit I don't understand the word in the context of marriage. I understand that there are times when you go with everything he says but it is beyond comprehension to expect an adult to say ‘yes' to everything and be comfortable with someone else having his way all the time. I may understand submission in a business relationship but marriage with all its familiarity...Nope.

I might actually understand it the day my parents and I stop disagreeing. smiley

Exactly

Yup, I'm against any authoritarian, unilateral, 'yes man' etc style of leadership which is the distorted definition a lot of people seem to have of submission within marriage

Lool cheesy
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
its the same concept. just different ways of saying the same thing lol. it is meant to correct you. and in the punishment are you afflicted. grin

I swear you cracking me up now, you want tell me say those wey dey hell fire na correction dem.dey receive?

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

My nigga! You sabi!!

When people are not aware of their conditions how can they find the solution to their problems?

Before God covered the skin of Adam and Eve ( i.e. knitting clothes for them, after shedding the blood of an animal ) , he first exposed his condition to him so he would know his state, i.e. Adam where are thou? If people keep shouting on different sides of the divides and don't take heed to their stance, and that their stance is the aftermath of another primary problem, how then can they find solutions to what's deep-rooted and is bothering them?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Exactly

Yup, I'm against any authoritarian, unilateral, 'yes man' etc style of leadership which is the distorted definition a lot of people seem to have of submission within marriage

Lool cheesy

No man wants this trust me. No one wants to be a beneficiary of a stone-hearted woman

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thanks. Compromise is more like it. It sounds like I do have a choice afterall. I believe both couples should be to ready compromise.

Gwaihir:

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
you have to understand the bible is not a book meant to read literally. all these names are titles and not people. Israelite describes POWER. it is an amalgamation of three egyptian deities ISIS RA EL. those are egyptian deities and the name was joined together at the council of nicea to come up with the title ISRAEL. there was no such thing as israel 600 years ago. this is a name created when the bible was compiled. and there is no such person as Jesus either. its a a title. the letter J was only created 500 years ago. research it. so the name Jesus was created in 1611 when the bible was compiled at the council of nicea. point being these names are concept names created 500 years ago and they are title names. point being the bible is a book not meant to be read literally
and God and holy spirit is a title grin so we are worshiping a title and a title is punishing us for our sins ..... wow... Interesing!!!!!! sad so titles can punish us, I never knew. Have you ever read that the holy spirit is a person. so when Jesus ( the title) said the holyghost will come on you he meant another title will come and dwell with you. so who gives you this wisdom you are talking.... a title. again, who saved you and died for your sins. a title...... mehn , pls dont quote me again. i dont want to know which christain you are but pls dont quote me again
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Of course, there will be a balance.

It wasn't easier in those days. It is a lie. It is never easy.

supersystemsnig:

If we do too much second guessing we become stuck in our tracks. Hence the need to trust and follow, and whatever the aftermath both parties bear, carefully guaging decisions and consequences and taking low risk decisions.. The truth is knowledge has made relationships difficult...itwas way easier back in the days... Also, not being questioned, but rather correcting in love, working together to maintain harmony, balance and moving forward... these are elements necessary in my own little knowledge for relationships to work.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

I swear you cracking me up now, you want tell me say those wey dey hell fire na correction dem.dey receive?
lol depends on what you believe hell fire is . you are in hell right now and you dont know it. but the bible is written in poetic language that makes you think hell is a destination. however hell is what happens to nations and countries when GOD is angry with the people. nigeria is hell. it is a kind of hell

psalms 9 vs 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. << SO IT IS NATIONS THAT ARE TURNED INTO HELL. LIKE NIGERIA ? THATS HELL
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessmaya:

dude, stfu!!! the problem with african men is y'all want a woman to submit but wont give her reason to let her guard down. white men are not this crazy about submission yet they treat their women as equals ... for your information, miranda kerr was married to orlando bloom, she got divorced and was a single mother. then she married evan spielberg who is 7 yrs younger than her and he is worth $3.3 BILLION .... she has always been an expensive high class call-girl and is a notorious gold-digger, read news of her $8 million jewelry case that was "gifted" to her by a customer, the malaysian billionaire and the other billionaire she tried to finesse... miranda kerr herself is a hard-core feminist, she came to prominence with victoria's secret strutting her stuff on runways dressed in a bra and pant, we have nude editorial pics of her, slay queens haven't even gotten to her slay! level. it's all there on the internet. yet a billionaire overlooked the 7yrs older gap, being a divorcee, past gold-digging hustle life, being a single mother, being photographed in undies for a career and married her... u know why? cos white men dont think like u. a woman is not commodity to them, they see the humanity in them irrespective and they're not looking for a slave to submit to them.

now the problem with black men like u, u want a miranda kerr, right? ... do u have "i can afford miranda kerr money"? no! do u have 'i can overlook a miranda kerr life choices and live with it' capacity? no! do u have a "miranda kerr is not submisive and is an independent woman and i support that" attitude? no! do u have a "this is how a miranda kerr should be treated, miranda is too pretty to touch anything, her hands are delicate and must be massaged not scrubbing floors" mindset? no!.. i find it weird that white men who actually have more to offer, always require less from a woman. you are comparing nigerian women to miranda kerr but u have never compared the husbands of nigerian women to miranda kerr's husband. u just want to hold women to standards u cant keep up with. black men are fond of this nonsense, they're the ones who want to be worshiped but have never given their women anything to submit to, how can i submit to a man when i am picking cotton, with my 2 day old bby i just had in a dirty shed 2 nights ago strapped to my back, under the sun, with "my husband i should submit to" picking cotton right next to me, a whip can fall on me and my baby and the "man i submit to" cant do sh!t. what kind of a heartless being would require submission from a woman who needs her defiance, strong will and refusal to bend to anything life brings to survive?

these women are thriving cos they refuse to submit to the pressures and hardship, yet a stupid man wants to crack those walls she has built so he can feel special while simultaneously not getting rid of the hardship that is causing her to keep her will strong and bow to no man. if u want a human to submit to u, then u must be a god, now, answer her prayers!!! or dont murmur when she finally decides to harden and fight for a good life for herself and kids since you wont do that much. YOU, MY niqqa, DO NOT EVEN HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET OR KEEP A MIRANDA KERR, SO WHY ARE U WORRIED THAT THERE IS NO MIRANDA KERR AROUND? bish bye.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

we've heard chris and dami's story since god knows when and now he's saying "she wasn't submissive" when the news for years has been that she's been unhappy with his finances & career that didnt quite take off as they both hoped and can we all refresh our memories with the rumors of his cheating? if he did say this, then he can choke on his own vomit.. dami must have seen some sh!t with this heffa cos she really wanted out and she didnt mud-sling first. so that's dignity right there. "as a woman u need to trust the captain of your ship" hahhaha... what do we call a woman who boarded a ship and the captain suddenly died on the wheels, she saw a parachute but did not jump out and went down with the ship? we call that a dumb bish! chris must have been shook when she signed those papers. yimu.
many of you that rant about this white folks don't even know what equality is all about. when you understand what equality is all about, you will understand its not about being a stupid person or not following principles
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Of course, there will be a balance.

It wasn't easier in those days. It is a lie. It is never easy.

I mean mistrust has done a lot of damage to the younger generation...Everyone is quick to mistrust one another so fast...
Sterope:
Thanks. Compromise is more like it. It sounds like I do have a choice afterall. I believe both couples should be to ready compromise.

You welcome.

Erm madam, small small, we all want marriages to work no need to appear combative. It is enough to trigger an ego tirade from a man speaking on "a man not financial responsible bla bla" statement in your previous post. smiley
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by ibkayee(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

No man wants this trust me. No one wants to be a beneficiary of a stone-hearted woman
Hmm most of the younger generation aren't as archaic but it would be willfully obtuse to think that no man wants this, times have changed but there are still people carrying such ideologies
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

You welcome.

Erm madam, small small, we all want marriages to work no need to appear combative. It is enough to trigger an ego tirade from a man speaking on "a man not financial responsible bla bla" statement in your previous post. smiley

Our sisters thesedays are ready for us... grin grin grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
and God and holy spirit is a title grin so we are worshiping a title and a title is punishing us for our sins ..... wow... Interesing!!!!!! sad so titles can punish us, I never knew. Have you ever read that the holy spirit is a person. so when Jesus ( the title) said the holyghost will come on you he meant another title will come and dwell with you. so who gives you this wisdom you are talking.... a title. again, who saved you and died for your sins. a title...... mehn , pls dont quote me again. i dont want to know which christain you are but pls dont quote me again
LMAO GOD is real but the name GOD is a title. his name is not GOD. Holy spirit is a description and not the name of someone. you need to understand how to read the bible bro
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

I don't think there is any problem with that, as far as both parties can compromise, understand and be patient for each other without it getting heated or a need for a back and forth. I think that is mainly why people are harping on the submissive part.
exactly, simple.... you tell you partner, lets do it this way and the person agrees with you without reasons. not when even after there is need explaining your reasons, you keep on dragging front and back. Team work is what many men refer to being submissive but women reason otherwise
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
lol depends on what you believe hell fire is . you are in hell right now and you dont know it. but the bible is written in poetic language that makes you think hell is a destination. however hell is what happens to nations and countries when GOD is angry with the people. nigeria is hell. it is a kind of hell

psalms 9 vs 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. << SO IT IS NATIONS THAT ARE TURNED INTO HELL. LIKE NIGERIA ? THATS HELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.