Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Family Matters:give Ur Opinion And Back Up With Reasons. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Matters:give Ur Opinion And Back Up With Reasons. (537 Views)

In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? / Marrying A Second Wife Good Or Bad I Need Ur Opinion / Is It Wrong To Give Ur Man All The Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Matters:give Ur Opinion And Back Up With Reasons. by Prefola: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
In a family where the husband earns N40,000 every month,and the wife earns N1 million every month, they both work in the same company and the kids are lacking parental care and love...
here is the question,who among them should resign to take care of the kids??
the wife or the husband??
back up your option with reasons..
Re: Family Matters:give Ur Opinion And Back Up With Reasons. by Emhicee(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Back up your question with sense. grin grin
Re: Family Matters:give Ur Opinion And Back Up With Reasons. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin

If I were the woman, I will tell him to resign since i earn bigger than him..

Give him a capital to start up a home business he liked coz in reality, we work hard for our family..thats a natural instinct of a family person.
Re: Family Matters:give Ur Opinion And Back Up With Reasons. by akinade28(f): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
The husband nau, it takes more than parental love and care to raise children nowadays, it requires a lot of money.
Parental love and care won't put food on d table.
Moreover d husband can also offer parental love and care as much as d wife. So d wife resigning will b quite unreasonable.
Re: Family Matters:give Ur Opinion And Back Up With Reasons. by IAMSASHY(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
I blive both of dem were working b4 d kids came, dey no dat dia kind of work consumes time,since d woman earns much, working 4 like six months wl fetch her enough capital to start business and employ a sales person dere. So, d woman wl hv 2 resign, take care of her home and jst b checking up on d business. If she is sumone dat plans ahead, d business suppose to b established b4 kids begins to com. U hv daughters gradually bcoming teenagers, is it d man dat wl b teaching her d changes in her body and Hw to take care of dem .

(1) (Reply)

13 Easy Steps To Get Her Fall In Love With You And Take Her To Bed / Things That Makes Long Distance Relationships So Interesting! / Is Your Love Really Blind Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.