Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

No Money No Love, True Or False - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money No Love, True Or False (1399 Views)

DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! / Do Not Make The Deep Mistake I Made In Love - True Life Story / 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Come with lots of money oh. grin
go pray joor
Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
dingbang:
I go empty ur papa account come no worry... We go chop all him money
stingy first bank slave undecided
Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
profolaolu:
False
princ007:
False
reasons please
Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
go pray joor
I can't. I'm unclean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Adaumunocha(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
False.
Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
reasons please
Love never has a cost,love is pure and unconditional, lust and infatuation only has a price,love is a free from God, y did rich people divorce and poor die with each other?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
reasons please
Well, i spoke for myself, to me true love has nothing to do with money. I wouldn't mind staying with a man who has no money or source of income. The important thing is love and understanding.

1 Like

Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Funkybabee(f): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Maybe shaa!!!!!

But not talikanian
Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Ladyjumong(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
little girls fall for looks and swags
basic bitches fall for the money
real women fall for love and loyalty
true fact cool

2 Likes

Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by AussiePlayboy(f): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Very TRUE...

I dont wanna waste my time with a brokeazz..they always whining about dem being broke and its irritating to listen to them...
Then come to me baby. I have what you desire
Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by AussiePlayboy(f): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ladyjumong:

little girls fall for looks and swags

basic bitches fall for the money

real women fall for love and loyalty

true fact cool
Yimu angry
Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2017
My reply to guys who are struggling is to make money, more and more money. Infact keep those girls giving you shakara and focus hard on your own life and hustle, so that when you come back around with the money, you tell them you ve been busy with projects blablabla, believe me, they ve got fish brains so they can believe anything. Keep calling them play your game well, dont be an idiot with them, and watch the butches flock. Believe me man, from experience, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that puzzy is already yours to control. Lifd has taught me that when you are broke, na you go dey overthink untop woman matter, but ehen you have bar, believe me, you can ignore and treat a girl so bad, then switch and treat them just with a tip of niceness, still they ll keep coming back making up the excuses for you.

1 Like

Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by Ladyjumong(f): 5:03am On Sep 30, 2017
AussiePlayboy:
Yimu angry
lol, na true na grin grin grin
Re: No Money No Love, True Or False by wh33z(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2017
jamarifox:
Oya ladies
for naija no money no love...for abroad no money true love

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Common Mistakes Women Do That Cause Men To Fall Out Of Love / Is This Bobrisky? (PHOTO) / The Best And Easiest Way To Eat Pussy .......she Will Cum As Many Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.