Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Re:white Lady Sends Iphone & Apple Macbook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re:white Lady Sends Iphone & Apple Macbook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (578 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:white Lady Sends Iphone & Apple Macbook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Remilekun101: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Disclaimer: This post is not in anyway encouraging crime or claiming to be an expert in identifying crimes

Over the years of studying scam patterns, I can say with pride that the above topic which graced the homepage of nairaland is a typical scam format of an Internet Fraudster. A lot of things are wrong about it, starting from the fake pictures which can be gotten from google, to the fake receipt which can be generated using certain apps (don't ask me for the apps)..

This typical scam involves professing love to someone and promising to send them gifts in which the receiver is been asked to pay for some clearing money before he or she can get the so called gift.

I can't go into details

Be wise

Link to the so called thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4086391/white-lady-sends-iphone-apple#60939572

Cc: Farano, rocktation
Re: Re:white Lady Sends Iphone & Apple Macbook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by echo2(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Remilekun101:
Disclaimer: This post is not in anyway encouraging crime or claiming to be an expert in identifying crimes

Over the years of studying scam patterns, I can say with pride that the above topic which graced the homepage of nairaland is a typical scam format of an Internet Fraudster. A lot of things are wrong about it, starting from the fake pictures which can be gotten from google, to the fake receipt which can be generated using certain apps (don't ask me for the apps)..

This typical scam involves professing love to someone and promising to send them gifts in which the receiver is been asked to pay for some clearing money before he or she can get the so called gift.

I can't go into details

Be wise

Link to the so called thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4086391/white-lady-sends-iphone-apple#60939572

God bless u ooooo, was just laffing when I saw that kinda news on front page, everything about it is fake...this is a very old scam, dem don scam the aboki cos am sure he would have paid custom fee and other charges to clear the item by now. grin
Re: Re:white Lady Sends Iphone & Apple Macbook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Remilekun101: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
echo2:

God bless u ooooo, was just laffing when I saw that kinda news on front page, everything about it is fake...this is a very old scam, dem don scam the aboki cos am sure he would have paid custom fee and other charges to clear the item by now. grin

Some gullible people will still fall for it.....

Just hoping people would read this and make more research before jumping into such scams....

Everything about it screams fake, can't believe people didn't see that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, What's This And Its Purpose / Is It True That Most Guys Misbehave Immediately After First Intercourse? / Help Please! Who Is Nobody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.