Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Difference Between Being In Love And Loving Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Being In Love And Loving Someone (391 Views)

Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Being In Love And Loving Someone by mrtomola(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
I live in South-western Florida, the area which is supposed to be hit hard by Hurricane Irma. I am scared of losing my life, my husband’s life, and my home. Perhaps this is just one reason for the snit I’m in right now, but I suspect it has a lot more to do with my ex-boyfriend than with anything else. My ex-boyfriend and I had a big argument yesterday morning, and I was so angry that I asked my husband to drive me to my counselor’s office.

I went to see my counselor, who happens to be a woman around my age, who has been helping me emotionally ever since my late husband, who was very ill, killed himself in 2009. When I reached her office, to say I was in a horrible mood would have been a gross understatement. I was absolutely furiously out of control, and I was angry because of something my ex-boyfriend told me yesterday morning about that horrible woman he took up with after I left him.

My counselor listened to me, and after a while, she made a very simple statement, “The problem is that you love your husband, but you’re not in love with your husband. You are still in love with your ex-boyfriend.”... Continue reading here http://www.nairaface.com/The-Difference-Between-Being-In-Love-And-Loving-Someone/

(1) (Reply)

Be Grateful (find Out Why) / Edo guy Proposes To His Babe Inside Airport (So Romantic)(Video) / How To Get Over A Heart Break (no Be Y3y3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.