Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua (2395 Views)

Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by jaksmillioniar: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
While women may think that it’s easy to turn them on, you know just how DIFFICULT it can be. For a dude, it does nottake much to make you Hot. That is the truth. What if you knew allthe secret spots and methodsthat will turn her on? In fact, this has been proven time and time again. Men need much less stimulation than women to get in the mood.So, what can you do to make her Hot and drip with excitement? Find out in these ten easy-to-follow tips and tricks. COMPLIMENT HER LOOKObviously, both women and men dressup nicely so that others will notice. Therefore, complimenting on her looks is something that you must be giving often.If she has taken the time to get dressed up for you, it is essential that you let her know just how good she looks. If she hasn’t dressed up, you can also find other things to compliment her on.For instance, you can positively comment on her:– Smile, perfume, eyes, body, legs, shoes, purse, etc.Virtually any compliment that pertains to the way she looks will suffice. However, you must becautious and not say anything too raunchy or too sexual. Just keep it playful and teasing at the same time.If you still want to useSEXUALcompliments, use something like this:*.Eye contact with you always feels like pre-intimacy.*.Your ass deserves its own Instagram account.*.When you bend over, even just a little, I losecontrol entirely.*.You must have driven all your teachers insane once you hit puberty.*.When you touch me—even just graze my skin—I get a tingling sensation down there.*.I have no doubt you’re going to blow my mind tonight.*.If we worked together, I would definitely have to jerk off in the bathroom at least once a day.
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by IamSINZ(m): 12:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Chai! Sweet blog cry
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by jaksmillioniar: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamSINZ:
Chai! Sweet blog cry
tnx guy
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
jaks jaks
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Stevengerd(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
oya blog dem, jakande fun won je!!!
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
grin grin

Jacks nice blog
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Stevengerd(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Jacks nice blog
Yea, nice blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by jaksmillioniar: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:
jaks jaks
lol why dat if u are near me I will just kidnap u for 1 week as u dis fine
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by jaksmillioniar: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
hahaha mad man I hope ur day was okay
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Maxi112: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
What a blog.....keep on blogging plz.......We are enjoying it
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by jaksmillioniar: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy grin
na so boss
Donaldduke2019:
What a blog.....keep on blogging plz.......We are enjoying it
God bless
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
na so boss God bless
You wlc

when is the next blog coming out and who are you blogging next
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Maxi112: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
na so boss God bless
nice one buddy, now. am gonna make her Hot with your tips, hopefully it works!
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by jaksmillioniar: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Maxi112:
nice one buddy, now. am gonna make her Hot with your tips, hopefully it works!
just play ur game and treat ur woman like a queen it will work
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Maxi112: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
just play ur game and treat ur woman like a queen it will work
I will play it well next time, will heed to your advise.
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
lol why dat if u are near me I will just kidnap u for 1 week as u dis fine
Lolcheesy
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Maxi112:
I will play it well next time, will heed to your advise.
see as u dey dcv d guy sha

Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Maxi112: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

see as u dey dcv d guy sha
grin grin

You won't read and ignore like others grin
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Maxi112:
grin grin

You won't read and ignore like others grin
no p baba carry on
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
no p carry on
baba... Any news?
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
bignoisemaker:
baba... Any news?
keep calm Bro.....would surely do it
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

keep calm Bro.....would surely do it
kk boss. Your word (like fidelity bank slogan) makes me relaxed

Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
bignoisemaker:
kk boss. Your word (like fidelity bank slogan) makes me relaxed
not much at my disposal.....project runs
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

not much at my disposal.....project runs
kk. Any transfer would go a long way. All the same, whatever your decision, i'll understand wink
Re: How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua by Stevengerd(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
hahaha mad man I hope ur day was okay
Sure bro!

(1) (Reply)

See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) / Endtime!! Female Church Member Giving Pastor Bi0wj0b After Service(watch Video) / Actress Anita Joseph Goes Totally naked In A Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.