Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (14437 Views)

He Fvkced Me In My Dreams. Woke Up To A D!kc Right In My Pvsys / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / PHOTOS: 4 Things You Should Never Stick Your Pen*s Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by MaestroID(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2017
Robi65:
Call me slut or unserious ..I don't fv¢king care ... But just wanna address this.. We live in a world where everyone claims innocent publicly but deviler than devil when left Alone... Ladies please save your future husband the shame of catching you in bed with your driver or another man... If you have got this slutty feelings to taste some goddamn djkc. ...please now that you are single is the right time ...don't feel shy ..we understand some are just born slutty... Because once you married its not a law ... Its a covenant with your man .. So keep this in mind ... Drops pen!

Even tho you jst said sometin meaningful n Most people here won't agree with You, I believe its a personal choice, Most Men n Women can't get enough p*$$y n Dvck even After marriage. But We tend to always see women as cheap n slutty when it comes to matters like this..
#Jstsayin
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by MaestroID(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
jacyhelen:

a hoe will forever be a hoe even if she fuckkkksss the whole village!!!!..
If a girl fuckksss more than 5,000 dickssss,how can she then stick to one man.Never possible.
If u wish to keep more than 1 guys its ok but being a slut will never pay.

Then how n where do you place guyz that can stick to one P*$$y... abi its an award to bleep ladies up n down.
why do women always see their fellow woman as sluts in matters like dis.... The public as awhole are harsh on woman jst cus dy desires pleasures..

#jstsayin sha
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Iyajelili(f): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol u funny,hahhahaha.bt ur excuse is that ,he dnt match break very well nt that is nt available
I no know weda babajelili don dig am too much but i no dey feel am again as in e no dey reach Gspot
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by newslifeop: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Really
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Robi65:
Call me slut or unserious ..I don't fv¢king care ... But just wanna address this.. We live in a world where everyone claims innocent publicly but deviler than devil when left Alone... Ladies please save your future husband the shame of catching you in bed with your driver or another man... If you have got this slutty feelings to taste some goddamn djkc. ...please now that you are single is the right time ...don't feel shy ..we understand some are just born slutty... Because once you married its not a law ... Its a covenant with your man .. So keep this in mind ... Drops pen!
Robi, believe me, I admire you for coming out to state openly exactly what you think.

Still, some self-righteous hypocrites will judge and vilify you for being sexually liberal and being open about it, even though they have the word SLUT boldly inscribed on their ugly tits.

Don't mind their anti-human attempts to COMPLETELY kill off our bestial indulgence of libido and our reptilian impluses, despite their necessity, even though they are absolutely NATURAL. While we venerate Apollo, we should also learn to give Dionysus his dues as an outlet for pouring out our carnal cravings, since we're creatures of WILL and IRRATIONALITY, which is quite inescapable. We need a positive, soulful exploration of that nature in order to bring about a reasonable way of taming it without causing any form of psychosis or neurosis.

So, I appreciate the fact that you recognize the importance of the marriage contract, and the need to make preparations for the avoidance of adultery - which is a breaching of the agreement, and hence wrong and evil.

I'm with you on this, babe. I'm in total agreement with you.
Tozara
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iyajelili:

I no know weda babajelili don dig am too much but i no dey feel am again as in e no dey reach Gspot
lol ,am small boy o u will spoil me o.lol@@pls manage it for him like dt
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Iyajelili(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol ,am small boy o u will spoil me o.lol@@pls manage it for him like dt
Of course i am still managing him for now till i get a strong condo btw which kind small boy be wey know wetin i dey talk about
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iyajelili:

Of course i am still managing him for now till i get a strong condo btw which kind small boy be wey know wetin i dey talk about
lol,am nt small boy.i knw watin u dey talk wella,me too dey knack now
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by zexy2030(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,am nt small boy.i knw watin u dey talk wella,me too dey knack now
Nothing like free sex as a guy u must loose something you can never meet again in life. Sometimes u may just loose ur life.
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by MaestroID(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iyajelili:

Your Boldness fear Me.... go for what makes u happy
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Iyajelili(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
MaestroID:

Your Boldness fear Me.... go for what makes u happy
Thanks buddy I appreciate
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by MaestroID(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iyajelili:
Thanks buddy I appreciate

Look our way If u really searchin

#NoFoolshouldquoteMe
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Iyajelili(f): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
MaestroID:

Look our way If u really searchin

#NoFoolshouldquoteMe
But na money go kill am o
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by MaestroID(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iyajelili:
But na money go kill am o

Something way u dy enjoy...dem go still Pay...

#Privatechatpls
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by princealexndre(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Robi65:
u gonna try mine?
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by clive2u(m): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Robi65:
you go too like vuck, I pray your husband doesn't catch you with a Love Machine instead.
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Mikkylounge: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Op, you're beautiful but you look like a chelsea fan
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Mikkylounge: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Iyajelili:

Why are you afraid of putting your picture on display, do you think your chest hair will be a turn-off? grin
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Mikkylounge: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2018
ibkkk:
Hmmm...
Why?
Re: Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) by Mikkylounge: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Safiaa:
I agree with you grin grin grin

See your teeth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / Toasting With Big Grammar / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.