Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (5545 Views)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm ready to give whatever it takes bro. I really don't mind.

Can you connect me with the dealer? I promise you 10% of whatever I get
But the kidney don suffer smoke rum sha lol

You doing all these for safiaa? Does she worth it lipsrsealed

10%? 65 - 35 last.

But, my client don't buy fairly used kidney that much..I'll try my negotiation power n see what we can do abt it
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Safiaa(f): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Enough to pay Safiaa's brideprice
My brideprice is very expensive oooohhh sad
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Safiaa(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

10%? 65 - 35 last.

But, my client don't buy fairly used kidney that much..I'll try my negotiation power n see what we can do abt it
im more than worth it..what do you mean nigga?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Safiaa:
im more than worth it..what do you mean nigga?

Nigga? undecided

OK...you worth it.

Happy?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

10%? 65 - 35 last.

grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

grin

You interested in selling ur kidney also? undecided

What you are looking for in Malaysia, is right here in your doormot
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Safiaa(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

Nigga? undecided

OK...you worth it.

Happy?
better grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

You interested in selling ur kidney also? undecided

What you are looking for in Malaysia, is right here in your doormot

Sorry blo, not in that clique...
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Sorry blo, not in that clique...

Lol.

You don't understand the sarcasm there cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

Lol.

You don't understand the sarcasm there cheesy

Cause I do, just trying to save myself... wink
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Safiaa:
better grin

Lol.

How're you doing?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Cause I do, just trying to save myself... wink

Hahahaha.

Save ur self from? undecided

Evans lipsrsealed
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

Hahahaha.

Save ur sec from? undecided

Evans lipsrsealed

I'mma keep that to myself brov... grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'mma keep that to myself brov... grin

Ur matter dey high commission. We go reason am later tongue
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

Ur matter dey high commission. We go reason am later tongue

Hehehe, how much una dey trade one kidney, lets say the one wey never taste rum or cigarette, fresh virgin kidney ?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by FitnessDoctor: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lala247 lefulefu IamSINZ
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hehehe, how much una dey trade one kidney, lets say the one wey never taste rum or cigarette, fresh virgin kidney ?

Before the recession, kidneys were been sold at the rate of #5m but, due to the current situation of Nigeria and lower demand cus the number of donors has increased lately so, a kidney is been traded @the rate of #3.5m grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by IamSINZ(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Lala247 lefulefu IamSINZ

I'm not done yet. grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'm not done yet. grin

You must "done" ooo angry . in Jesus mighty name we haff pray ( amen)
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by IamSINZ(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

You must "done" ooo angry . in Jesus mighty name we haff pray ( amen)

Amen, my brother! cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247... She don over ripe grin grin...(Ukwu&blenze is over ripe)...I don't knw wat she is waiting for...

Probably 4 a developer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

Before the recession, kidneys were been sold at the rate of #5m but, due to the current situation of Nigeria and lower demand cus the number of donors has increased lately so, a kidney is been traded @the rate of #3.5m grin

Just 3.5m, i'll pass... grin I want to buy Nigeria... grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by iamJ(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol...ok. and it really worked cuz it made me to laugh real hard. wink
my target wasnt you but smiley
[img]https://media./images/be4a7268778ce3fbcc38b28be9b11017/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Una dey negotiate kidney sales baah... Issorite... cheesy
yes boss
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Safiaa:
My brideprice is very expensive oooohhh sad
I bet you're worth it. I dont mind how expensive, I'll work my ads for it
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

10%? 65 - 35 last.

Not too much to do for her. Believe me, she's worth it

65-35? Bros you be Kennys music? No deal bro
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
iamJ:
my target wasnt you but smiley
[img]https://media./images/be4a7268778ce3fbcc38b28be9b11017/tenor.gif[/img]

I know but I saw it and made me laugh
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Safiaa(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Not too much to do for her. Believe me, she's worth it

65-35? Bros you be Kennys music? No deal bro
Lol why you gassing me up lool? grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Enough to pay Safia's brideprice
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol why you gassing me up lool? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Randy91:
Lalas247... She don over ripe grin grin...(Ukwu&blenze is over ripe)...I don't knw wat she is waiting for...

Probably 4 a developer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lols
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. fine girl tongue

Pls laura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plus Sized Curvy And Sexy Lady Dancing With Her Massive Breast / Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) / Blac Chyna Exposes Her Curves As She Takes Part In The Silhouette Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.