Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (5546 Views)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Assman:

Pls laura

Yes dear. tongue where have u been?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes dear. tongue where have u been?

Been a bit buzy. How u are doing pretty laura?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Assman:

Been a bit buzy. How u are doing pretty laura?

Ok... I understand.

Am doing fine. What's up na?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Not too much to do for her. Believe me, she's worth it

65-35? Bros you be Kennys music? No deal bro

What abt prettythicks? undecided you are now doing "shinor" lipsrsealed

Oya, 70 - 30 last.

Then if you can't accept this mouthwatering offer, I'll advice you to contact a better agent. cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok... I understand.

Am doing fine. What's up na?

Im good princess, man gat to hustle so we can secure a good life for future kids.
So how is Doualar today hope u are flexing ?

Wow i love this..
Naija slang is really soaking inside.
Whoz behind it..?
Hope hez not going close my favourite territory sha
tongue
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

What abt prettythicks? undecided you are now doing "shinor" lipsrsealed

Oya, 70 - 30 last.

Then if you can't accept this mouthwatering offer, I'll advice you to contact a better agent. cheesy

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Assman:

Im good princess, man gat to hustle so we can secure a good life for future kids.
So how is Doualar today hope u are flexing ?

Wow i love this..
Naija slang is really soaking inside.
Whoz behind it..?
Hope he going close my favourite territory sha

Hahahahaha....you know we also use same Slang in Cameroon. And beside no one can temper with ur territory. wink

That's the spirit hun. One has to hustle. No food for a lazy man.
Douala is cool. No rain for some days now.

Today is saturday. What plan do u have ?

Clubbing? smiley
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
You're one of a kind.I go surprise you one day.tongue

Lol. A pleasant surprise, yeah? wink
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha....you know we also use same Slang in Cameroon. And beside no one can temper with ur territory. wink

That's the spirit hun. One has to hustle. No food for a lazy man.
Douala is cool. No rain for some days now.
Today is saturday. What plan do u have ?
Clubbing? smiley

Aaawww.. thanks ever beautiful princess kiss.

but...Yea i kno u speak kinda naija-like slang.
But i neva its that deep as naija's, Good to know now. smiley

Uuh..actually i missed a friend's birthday party today i couldnt make it i was tired.
This week was really hectic for me, i traveled to 3 different states to go see my clients.
And i came back in d morning.
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. A pleasant surprise, yeah? wink
Sure na.cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Leful'efu.Blackh'awk01.Thepus'syhunter.Tosyne2'much.Lalas2'47.SunsineG.You guys should do quick,i wan chop party rice.cheesycheesy
Only if you fit give me woman wey I go marry cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by NigerDeltan(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:

hahahahaha,,nne you toocheesycheesy,anywhere atall,just an invite,I will be theregrin

Why are u everywhere like MTN?

Is it a crime to follow u? grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 01, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Why are u everywhere like MTN?
Is it a crime to follow u? grin
lol. grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Only if you fit give me woman wey I go marry cheesy
Shey you go manage Onila?

Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back / The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) / Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset?