Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie (26488 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Jsaviour(f): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
The man is shameless to have declared interest for 2nd tenure. Very selfish and inconsiderate behaviour. How healthy and fit is he this 1st tenure to talk of end tenure. It's obvious those supporting him are nothing but bunch of disappointments.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Fynchi: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Buhari is a monumental failure, a mediocre, a never do well. Envy is the only thing that made him to come back to rule Nigeria. He doesn't have any idea of what leadership is all about. His only language is VIOLENCE.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Obiwiz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
myrrtle:
I am happy not all Nigerians are Mad. I'm happy some of us speaking out and standing up for the truth, and not keeping quiet while this insensitive and hypocritical sick old man governs us. God bless you my Bishop.
they will come for your head o.....
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by michoim(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is a lie from hell . If Buhari wins 2nd term, Nigeria will realize the fullness of her potentials and her place of pride in the comity of nations.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by efighter: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
clevvermind:
BUHARI IS A CURSE ON NIGERIA.

Just as you are s curse to this generation.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by austinziza(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
These noisemakers are just making people to know that they are alive,"
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by teddyJ5: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
the gullible change mantras are now hiding dia faces. No one can give what he doesn't have. Buhari/APC are failures. It's easier to criticise, it's now glaring dt APC/ Buhari does not know d act of governance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ezteem(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
stephanie11:
Archbishop of the Lagos archdiocese and former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie has weighed in on the overall performance of President Muhammadu Buhari since his first term began in 2015 and he says 'it's below average'.

PoliticsNGR learnt that Okogie also warned that the country will be worse than it currently is if Buhari should win again in the fast approaching 2019 elections. The cardinal's statements is coming shortly after former president, Olusegun Obasanjo also criticized the performance of the president.

Okogie, who spoke to Telegraph, said;

"As far as Cardinal Anthony Okogie is concerned, his first term is bad; I think it’s below the average mark.
So, this will not give him a better chance to stand for a second term. From what is on ground, I don’t think he will get anywhere.

The main thing that Nigerians want now is to see the dividends of democracy in action.They are telling us that we have pulled out of the recession. Go to the market, there’s nothing like that.There’s no sign of improvement. What is sold for N10 still sells for N10 or even at N12. Is that what you call improvement of the economy?

They promised to do everything but on getting into the saddle, they keep procrastinating. Look at the state of the nation today. It’s as if there is no government.

Look at the parliament, what are they doing in the House of Representatives? What are they doing in the Senate? What are the so-called big men doing? It’s very painful. We are going from bad to worse. Very soon, we’ll get to worst if there’s no change before December.

Everybody is taking the laws into their hands the way they like. Would you call this a nation? You can’t walk freely on the street. You are not sure of having a meal per day. You are not sure of seeing tomorrow.

People are not asleep. People are opening their eyes every day to see what these people are doing. And that is why they are struggling to have their man at the top. There are many other people lined up. And we’re talking about Buhari and Atiku.

Can they even win the primaries? These noisemakers are just making people to know that they are alive,"

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/30/nigeria-will-worse-buhari-wins-2nd-term-cardinal-okogie/

Stupid men, how didn't he predict before buhari became president in the first place ?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by myrrtle(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Obiwiz:
they will come for your head o.....
let them come and come prepared cos I got fuel in me
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by debeginin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:
Before you insult this man, upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Don't tell me that 2 years isn't enough for him b'cos APC told us to judge them after one year.

"The main thing that Nigerians want now is to see the dividends of democracy in action.They are telling us that we have pulled out of the recession. Go to the market, there’s nothing like that.There’s no sign of improvement. What is sold for N10 still sells for N10 or even at N12. Is that what you call improvement of the economy"?

Buhari is a failure from birth, always cutting corners before getting anything. The only man that joined the Army through back door, became Head of state through backdoor and finally became President through brainwashing his supporters.
No sir!!The cardinal has been in priesthood for over 25 years,he should tell us 2 persons he has prepared for heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by CaptainFM1: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
kelvinreality:
.. Even in this current situation, the economy is not really smiling but there are some individuals who are still making it big. If the outplay of 2019 election return Buhari to the his current position, people will still make it.

Nigeria can get worse in the Media, but let Nigerians get better Financially and in other aspect of life.

But none of that is happening right now. So the Buhari scorecard is thus poor Nigerians need to kick him out or He miraculously kicked himself out.....Whichever comes earlier b4 2019, the better!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ogologoamu: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
debeginin:

No sir!!The cardinal has been in priesthood for over 25 years,he should tell us 2 persons he has prepared for heaven.

No man can give salvation but God. His duty is to preach the gospel while the Holly Spirit do the conviction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by madridsta007(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Yes, of course we already know. We have realize our mistake
In fact we r counting down to 2019, our votes will definitely speak then.
Once bitten twice shy

“Your votes”?

Lol, not sure the people that hope on “votes” understand the meaning between a democrat and military regime. Ask the elder ones or those who read about Buhari and 1984. Jonathan spoilt Nigerians with democracy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ofwest47(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
CAN can of worm and chief sponsor of I P OB Independent People of Bia_fraud take it or leave Buhari is coming back come 2019, remember your so called prophecy that Buhari will never come out of his sickness alive see what the Almighty God has done to his life and yet you are not ashamed of your self and yet you're still opening your sore mouth to say nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by madridsta007(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
debeginin:

Servants of God do not “prepare people for heaven”. That’s ignorance sir. They preach and the Holy Spirit does the conviction. Read the book of Acts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Duru009(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Watch out :

Few days to the 2019 election. APC will release the remaining chibok girls. Let me see whether you will not pity them n vote them!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by nototribalist: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Andy2274:
. until poverty hang your parents that is when you know that your Buhari promised #50 per litre of fuel and it is now #145, he promised free lunch for children and now nothing, they killed corpers because of him in the north and during his tenure he is introducing hate speech.....Suffering and Smiling family like you
bia it's like you're new on nairaland, it's obvious you don't know me. Check all my post before you wreck yourself
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
DMerciful:
It's not Bubu's fault. You cannot give what you don't have!
Then, why did he boast of what he didn't have in the first place.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Positivepoint(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
We don't give a Damn about his faulted opinion he and his igbo brothers never voted for PMB in the last elections so he should just shut the Bleep up.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
OKOGIE,
SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH
LEAVE POLITICS FOR THE POLITICIANS FACE YOUR CHURCH BUSINESS.
OUR PMB1523 IS NOT YOUR MATE.
You must be daft. head hitting negro

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:
Before you insult this man, upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Don't tell me that 2 years isn't enough for him b'cos APC told us to judge them after one year.

"The main thing that Nigerians want now is to see the dividends of democracy in action.They are telling us that we have pulled out of the recession. Go to the market, there’s nothing like that.There’s no sign of improvement. What is sold for N10 still sells for N10 or even at N12. Is that what you call improvement of the economy"?

Buhari is a failure from birth, always cutting corners before getting anything. The only man that joined the Army through back door, became Head of state through backdoor and finally became President through brainwashing his supporters.
may the good lord please bless you for me. You just spoke my mind..Buhari is total failure..Fact!... it is only a religious or tribal bigot that will keep supporting him...Dear Muhammad Buhari, you must pay for bastardizing my country and turning my fellow Nigerians to beggars...it shall never be well with you...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by expensiveguyman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Failure is an understatement to describe d dullard, he has been a total disaster to say d least. God forbid his 2nd term agenda bcoz he doesn't hv what it takes to lead a diverse nation like Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by akaahs(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
sanpipita:
Will his zombies listen? they are very determined to take Nigeria down, Buhari has failed before he failing again and will continue to fail
We have listen, seen and feel that buhari is a failure. We hv learned our lesson d hard way tongue kiss grin wink cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by musicwriter(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why should anybody even contemplate voting for Buhari again?

If Buhari is qualified; what makes your grandfather in the village unqualified?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Sirjamo: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:

Upload picture of any project PDP completed in 16 years first, despite oil boom before you ask for the one of APC
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ogologoamu: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sirjamo:
Upload picture of any project PDP completed in 16 years first, despite oil boom before you ask for the one of APC

This is pure admission that Buhari is a failure. I am sure if there's any project completed by him in your state, you would have uploaded it. Let's not be blind supporters of these wicked politicians, all of them are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by YelloweWest: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Haba. We dont need a soothsayer for that na...

It's obvious enough.

Abi Nigerians details eat through nose?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ibabz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sarki! Sarki!! Sarki!!! Abeg where is Sarki? I don't understand why you won't see sarki in places like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by balbash: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
sai baba 2019.
hahaha bishop better go and sleep d money when gudluck de give u b4 u can't get from ds govt
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by sdm4christ: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
You are very correct sir
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by miketayo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
kindnyce:
Mr cardinal,
Tell use give us prophecy that will show us a better candidate, or forever remain Mute.

This is d dumbest comment I have heard all year, even lai Mohamed won't type this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by UnimkeAk(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Sai baba and BMC will be in better position to tell us what this government has done so far.

We openned 4000 emails for Federal govt workers

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.