Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie (26490 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Lilimax(f): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yusman316:
Should PMB leave power & things continue to get worse, some people will claim he is the one running things from behind the scene that's why things re bad. Hate him all u want, he is the best among the rest
Taa!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Coolgent(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Shut your dirty trap up!
Old gay!
PMB til 2023
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Habyz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who's in a better position to rule Nigeria, I hope you are not insinuating that PDP get back in power because that Is just stupid, they ruled for 16 years and what do they have to show for it. Nothing.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by stevecantrell: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jolar101:
Obasanjo and Tinubu must apologize to Africa and electorates.

Yes ! for 9 years of nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by nairanaira12: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
brownlord:

Except you were born yesterday, but everyone knew they divided CAN out of hatred for Jonathan and Oritsejafor who they claim was too close to Jonathan. I don’t have the time to discuss this with you but whatever information you seek is on the media.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/29/jonathan-should-learn-history-forget-2nd-term-cardinal-okojie-warns-again

It is only religious sentimental dolts like you that will say CAN hate Jonathan. They have good ground to separate from CAN; oritshejafo turned himself to an extension of the government.

If your life and mind aren't ruled by empty religious sentiments, you will know it isn't proper for the church to put itself in the position oritshejafo put CAN back then.

And where is your evidence that they supported Buhari? Or you dug that up from the crevices of your religioous sentimental mind?

And where did you get this thoughtless idea of "everyone knewe" who are the "everyone" you are talking about, Mr.Born-Since-Begining-Of-Time?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
I THINK a spiritually inclined person should have a deeper understanding of the current situation
Unfortunately, His observation is not unique while is suggestion for discontinuity is too ordinary
Buhari government didn't bring hunger, it only revealed it.
He didn't bring recession, it has remain hidden before now.

Politicians are like diapers. yeah! they are changed for the same reason
If a nonspiritual grin me will not believe in any government, I don't expect the spirituaLLY to be caught unaware
Changing government is never the way out
Sir, it is the mental oneness of the citizens that matter...our attitude
WE LOVE TO BE DECEIVED
Those gluttons in power will continue to manipulate us...as long as we continue to think with our stomach

Only a fool will believe in a transformed Nigeria so quick (if possible)
This Government is neither the best nor the worst
The solution is not in the next dispensation... stop living in the future
I am feeling the heat as well, in fact I just lost my job (labour).
My problem, My responsibility NOT Buhari's.

I represent Myself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ladychioma: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
clevvermind:
BUHARI IS A CURSE ON NIGERIA.
Buhari is also a curse to humanity .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by amazingspiderma: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
After instigating all your tribesmen to vote him, now your eyes don clear.

Abeg I don't have time for all these guys that go back to their vomit.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by brownlord: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

It is only religious sentimental dolts like you that will say CAN hate Jonathan. They have good ground to separate from CAN; oritshejafo turned himself to an extension of the government.

If your life and mind aren't ruled by empty religious sentiments, you will know it isn't proper for the church to put itself in the position oritshejafo put CAN back then.

And where is your evidence that they supported Buhari? Or you dug that up from the crevices of your religioous sentimental mind?

And where did you get this thoughtless idea of "everyone knewe" who are the "everyone" you are talking about, Mr.Born-Since-Begining-Of-Time?

You can continue lying to yourself. I don’t have the time for your nonsense. You want evidence to show they supported Buhari but you never asked for evidence that orisejafor did what your Lagos-Ibadan expressway media accused him off.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by NovusHomo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:
Before you insult this man, upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Don't tell me that 2 years isn't enough for him b'cos APC told us to judge them after one year.

"The main thing that Nigerians want now is to see the dividends of democracy in action.They are telling us that we have pulled out of the recession. Go to the market, there’s nothing like that.There’s no sign of improvement. What is sold for N10 still sells for N10 or even at N12. Is that what you call improvement of the economy"?

Buhari is a failure from birth, always cutting corners before getting anything. The only man that joined the Army through back door, became Head of state through backdoor and finally became President through brainwashing his supporters.

What projects? Where is the money? Jonathan and his 4000 thieves stole everything. You want to see "dividends" of something you don't even understand? If you understand democracy, you will not sit behind your keyboard sounding unintelligent. You and others like you should declare a day when you will march on the National and State Assemblies and ask questions of your elected leaders. When was the last time you asked your assemblyman what he has been up to? Have you ever visited your State Assembly to watch the proceedings? You all are in deep s**t.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by nairanaira12: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
brownlord:

You can continue lying to yourself. I don’t have the time for your nonsense. You want evidence to show they supported Buhari but you never asked for evidence that orisejafor did what your Lagos-Ibadan expressway media accused him off.

Your comment shows you have no evidence that the Catholic church supported Buhari. So, why did you make the comment as if you knew what you were saying? Don't you think you are a fool for making blind thoughtless claim you can't susbstantiate?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ogologoamu: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
NovusHomo:

What projects? Where is the money? Jonathan and his 4000 thieves stole everything. You want to see "dividends" of something you don't even understand? If you understand democracy, you will not sit behind your keyboard sounding unintelligent. You and others like you should declare a day when you will march on the National and State Assemblies and ask questions of your elected leaders. When was the last time you asked your assemblyman what he has been up to? Have you ever visited your State Assembly to watch the proceedings? You all are in deep s**t.

Buhari's baboons and monkeys are the same. Jonathan stole all the money except the ones for salaries of Buhari his medical bills and that of his noise makers. PITY.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by brownlord: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

Your comment shows you have no evidence that the Catholic church supported Buhari. So, why did you make the comment as if you knew what you were saying? Don't you think you are a fool for making blind thoughtless claim you can't susbstantiate?

They did and don’t ask any evidence just like you don’t have any against orisejafor. The body language of the catholic elders from this same Okogie to Kukah showed they never wanted Jonathan and it was for one simple reason, that Orisejafor was too close to Jonathan.

You can continue in your stupidity. This is my last comment to you
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by nairanaira12: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
brownlord:

They did and don’t ask any evidence just like you don’t have any against orisejafor. The body language of the catholic elders from this same Okogie to Kukah showed they never wanted Jonathan and it was for one simple reason, that Orisejafor was too close to Jonathan.

You can continue in your stupidity. This is my last comment to you

You are a cursed fool, you know? You think you are clever, buy you are the world best fool. See the way you are trying to cover up your stupidity by trying to twist the narrative to what is said about oritshejafo. Is it God's spirit that is working in you or the spirit of your father, the devil?

Since your blind useless mind was deaf and dumb when it was happening, maybe this link can help you.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/17/jonathan-government-goes-rogue-oritsejafor-hide-behind-one-finger-ayobami-oyalowo
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by brownlord: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

You are a cursed fool, you know? You think you are clever, buy you are the world best fool. See the way you are trying to cover up your stupidity by trying to twist the narrative to what is said about oritshejafo. Is it God's spirit that is working in you or the spirit of your father, the devil?

Since your blind useless mind was deaf and dumb when it was happening, maybe this link can help you.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/17/jonathan-government-goes-rogue-oritsejafor-hide-behind-one-finger-ayobami-oyalowo

Retar d, this issue was trashed on this platform that same year and I don’t intend to go back on it. From what you retar d posted here, there’s no evidence to show he laundered the money, his jet was used and its also stated there the jet was on leased and there’s a company that manages the rental of that jet. Retar d if everything written there is true. Are you saying he will know everyone who rents the jet, for what purpose and even what the passengers decide to carry with them.

Retar d stop spamming my mention. You’re irredeemable and only working to defend your pay masters
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by nairanaira12: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
brownlord:

Retar d, this issue was trashed on this platform that same year and I don’t intend to go back on it. From what you retar d posted here, there’s no evidence to show he laundered the money, his jet was used and its also stated there the jet was on leased and there’s a company that manages the rental of that jet. Retar d if everything written there is true. Are you saying he will know everyone who rents the jet, for what purpose and even what the passengers decide to carry with them.

Retar d stop spamming my mention. You’re irredeemable and only working to defend your pay masters

Cursed basttard, son of Satan, I've given you a proof. Now, give a proof that the Catholic church supported Buhari, like you claimed in your demon-inspired comment.

Useless empty fool.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Naruto87(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
walegees:
I THINK a spiritually inclined person should have a deeper understanding of the current situation
Unfortunately, His observation is not unique while is suggestion for discontinuity is too ordinary
Buhari government didn't bring hunger, it only revealed it.
He didn't bring recession, it has remain hidden before now.

Politicians are like diapers. yeah! they are changed for the same reason
If a nonspiritual grin me will not believe in any government, I don't expect the spirituaLLY to be caught unaware
Changing government is never the way out
Sir, it is the mental oneness of the citizens that matter...our attitude
WE LOVE TO BE DECEIVED
Those gluttons in power will continue to manipulate us...as long as we continue to think with our stomach

Only a fool will believe in a transformed Nigeria so quick (if possible)
This Government is neither the best nor the worst
The solution is not in the next dispensation... stop living in the future
I am feeling the heat as well, in fact I just lost my job (labour).
My problem, My responsibility NOT Buhari's.

I represent Myself.

unbiased view...nice write up
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Kobicove(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Who does not know that the guy is incompetent?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by tete7000(m): 5:57am On Oct 01, 2017
globatop:

Jonathan never gave us any option except himself, so it was AOBJ, meaning any option beside Jonathan, we were not fooled, but Jonathan 3rd term would have been worse than this.

All these are just rhetoric. Medicine after death, the kind of excuse we give when we make mistakes to console ourselves. What has Buhari done differently from Jonathan? Is it that money is not stolen under him? Bailout? Paris fund? Or has he given you account of how much he spent on his health? How much was spent on presidential aircraft parked at London airport? Is the country more secured under him?
See I am not a fan of all these consolatory talk. I have never believed Buhari would ever do better than this and I have always been disappointed people like Cardinal pull out their neck vowing for Buhari, that was a gaffe and when you do that you lose the moral right to keep recommending people. It shows your judgement can't be relied on. Jonathan failed but Buhari for me can never be option. Maybe if right pressure has been put on party they would have offered a better option to Jonathan, not a Buhari, a power drunk and a perennial failure.
These people were in opposition and took side with every strike called by labour unions - ASUU, Resident doctors, NLC, name it. They hyped up everything, lied about anything, yet they came to power and couldn't visit those grievances until we begin to have another series of strikes. So how are they different, what have they done differently? Have they passed budget on time? Have they ever implemented budget as passed? Tell me. Oh, they told you they are not stealing? Wait until another person replaces them and begin to expose how much have been stolen under them.
Only different between them and Jonathan is that they know how to lie and hide things while mumu Jonathan was open for all to see even his incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by LordofNaija: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2017
2019 online elwction countdown vote Like for Bobrisky share for Buhari
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by chngebeginwthme: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2017
ogologoamu:
Before you insult this man, upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Don't tell me that 2 years isn't enough for him b'cos APC told us to judge them after one year.

"The main thing that Nigerians want now is to see the dividends of democracy in action.They are telling us that we have pulled out of the recession. Go to the market, there’s nothing like that.There’s no sign of improvement. What is sold for N10 still sells for N10 or even at N12. Is that what you call improvement of the economy"?

Buhari is a failure from birth, always cutting corners before getting anything. The only man that joined the Army through back door, became Head of state through backdoor and finally became President through brainwashing his supporters.

Can you list GEJ achievement since when he was deputy Governor of Bayelsa in 1999 to 2015 when he was the president.. A man that was at the corridor of power for 16yrs and his home town (Otuoke) does not have drinking water.. and no good to road leading to the community..
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by pedrilo: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2017
GEJ, pls dump the PDP and run as the first independent candidate in Nigeria. I assure you, he will win!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by chngebeginwthme: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2017
clevvermind:
BUHARI IS A CURSE ON NIGERIA.

Coming from an Igbo man not surprise..
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ogologoamu: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Can you list GEJ achievement since when he was deputy Governor of Bayelsa in 1999 to 2015 when he was the president.. A man that was at the corridor of power for 16yrs and his home town (Otuoke) does not have drinking water.. and no good to road leading to the community..

An admission that GEJ and Buhari are the same.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by madridsta007(m): 5:52am On Oct 02, 2017
madridsta007:

“Your votes”?

Lol, not sure the people that hope on “votes” understand the meaning between a democrat and military regime. Ask the elderly ones or those who read about Buhari and 1984. Jonathan spoilt Nigerians with democracy.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by chngebeginwthme: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2017
ogologoamu:

An admission that GEJ and Buhari are the same.

LOL the same in what way?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by victor8269: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
yaki84:

is kaitlyn for or against restructuring?
At least he has his WAEC equivalent and he can hear English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.