Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie (26493 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by mex22: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hotfreeze:
Buhari is a disappointment to even those who supported him here on Nairaland.
Don't mind them they are hiding their faces in shame.The hardship has given them sense now they are quite.My annoyance is that the put us in this mess and now we all are suffering for their misdeeds.
Come 2019 I believe the hardship must have given them sense to make the right choice.

The poultry industry is presently in its worst state ever with over 80% job losses since most farms have closed shop cos of the high cost of production (feed and medication),leaving the farmer with little or no returns.Hatcheries are also finding it difficult to run efficiently and make profit because of high cost of doing business owing to high exchange rate.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Princewell2012(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
OKOGIE,
SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH
LEAVE POLITICS FOR THE POLITICIANS FACE YOUR CHURCH BUSINESS.
OUR PMB1523 IS NOT YOUR MATE.
That's an old man and also a bishop you re asking to shut up right?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Hotfreeze: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
mex22:

Don't mind them they are hiding their faces in shame.The hardship has given them sense now they are quite.My annoyance is that the put us in this mess and now we all are suffering for their misdeeds.
Come 2019 I believe the hardship must have given them sense to make the right choice.

The poultry industry is presently in its worst state ever with over 80% job losses since most farms have closed shop cos of the high cost of production (feed and medication),leaving the farmer with little or no returns.Hatcheries are also finding it difficult to run efficiently and make profit because of high cost of doing business owing to high exchange rate.

Jesz!
This is really critical.

This just reminds me that this present administration has not recorded any achievement in the poultry, fishery and other major sectors of Agriculture.

The useless stats are from Rice. The rice they are talking of are even on paper. Lagos and Kebbi have achieved more than the FG as regards rice.

After now, you'll hear Lai saying we are exporting yams simply because we exported 2 containers of yam.

This government is brain dead on initiatives and innovation, all they do is release money for Governors to squander.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Gravas(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
They should allow the voters to choose in a very peaceful, free, fair and credible elections come 2019. And they should also be prepared for the greatest shock of their lives.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Penalty82(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
[/s][s][left][/left]
ogologoamu:
Before you insult this man, upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Don't tell me that 2 years isn't enough for him b'cos APC told us to judge them after one year.

"The main thing that Nigerians want now is to see the dividends of democracy in action.They are telling us that we have pulled out of the recession. Go to the market, there’s nothing like that.There’s no sign of improvement. What is sold for N10 still sells for N10 or even at N12. Is that what you call improvement of the economy"?

Buhari is a failure from birth, always cutting corners before getting anything. The only man that joined the Army through back door, became Head of state through backdoor and finally became President through brainwashing his supporters.
ogologoamu:
Before you insult this man, upload the pictures of projects completed by Buhari in your state. Don't tell me that 2 years isn't enough for him b'cos APC told us to judge them after one year.

"The main thing that Nigerians want now is to see the dividends of democracy in action.They are telling us that we have pulled out of the recession. Go to the market, there’s nothing like that.There’s no sign of improvement. What is sold for N10 still sells for N10 or even at N12. Is that what you call improvement of the economy"?

Buhari is a failure from birth, always cutting corners before getting anything. The only man that joined the Army through back door, became Head of state through backdoor and finally became President through brainwashing his supporters.
ogologoamu:

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Did Buhari tell you that he's going for a second term?
#religiousleadersshouldstayoutofpoliticalmatters# angry
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by kevoh(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Positivepoint:
We don't give a Damn about his faulted opinion [b]he and his igbo brothers never [/b]voted for PMB in the last elections so he should just shut the Bleep up.
Why do you guys like throwing tribalistic jibes. Anthony Olubunmi Okogie is an Edo man and not Igbo. Try and know a little about your fellow Nigerians and stop being myopic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:

My friend state facts before insulting the old man old enough to be your grandpa
Jonathan was there when oil was between $100 and $143 a barrel, yet we knew how the proceeds were looted
Since Buhari came the foreign powers have refused to release looted funds
USA is now an exporter of crude oil
Oil prices has crashed to between $40 and $58 a barrel, yet you want Bubu to perform magic...............funny
Our corrupt and useless judiciary is not helping matters, alongside our greedy SANS, but all you can do is criticise Buhari.......mind yaself.....be humble and sit down angry
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by talk2percy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Buhari-means curse be open Nigeria and Nigerians...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
nototribalist:
Constitute authority......for where, in retirement?
I prefer frustrated authority angry
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
debeginin:

No sir!!The cardinal has been in priesthood for over 25 years,he should tell us 2 persons he has prepared for heaven.

E be like say retired cardinals are not entitled to pension and gratuity grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by talk2percy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
And if they should rig this election, let me borrow from Mr president's words, both the monkey and baboons will b soaked in blood.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
yaki84:

is kaitlyn for or against restructuring?
Ask the clown if he even has PVC?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:

I will also review your economy of 1984.

Buhari failed twice

Since you only study a one-sided history let me help you
Buhari came to clean up Shagari and his cohort's mess
D Western boys implemented policies that frustrated his government, because he wasn't dancing to their tune, unlike MARADONA who came in and soon implemented SAP, devaluated the Naira, aided drug trafficking and institutionalised corruption
Before you call him a failure kinly and honestly tell us the totl summary thatwas looted by the Shagari regime
If Buhari was a failure, why was he deemed prudent to head the PTF? angry
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by globatop: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
tete7000:
The only painful thing was they all pulled their necks out for him saying he will be the awaiting Messiah. Thank God everyone's eyes have cleared. Buhari come and be going o. Those who campaigned for your are saying you have failed!

Jonathan never gave us any option except himself, so it was AOBJ, meaning any option beside Jonathan, we were not fooled, but Jonathan 3rd term would have been worse than this.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ogologoamu: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Since you only study a one-sided history let me help you
Buhari came to clean up Shagari and his cohort's mess
D Western boys implemented policies that frustrated his government, because he wasn't dancing to their tune, unlike MARADONA who came in and soon implemented SAP, devaluated the Naira, aided drug trafficking and institutionalised corruption
Before you call him a failure kinly and honestly tell us the totl summary thatwas looted by the Shagari regime
If Buhari was a failure, why was he deemed prudent to head the PTF? angry

Story for the gods.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Malawian(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
DMerciful:
Abeg take 20 likes grin
You are now talking grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ogologoamu: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
[/quote]
ogologoamu:

Story for the gods.
[s][quote author=ogologoamu post=60984077]
Story for the gods.
[/s]
ogologoamu:

Story for the gods.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by ogologoamu: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:

Story for the gods.
[s]
ogologoamu:

Story for the gods.
[/s]
ogologoamu:

Story for the gods.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by MARKPAUL234: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
SUCCESS

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:

Story for the gods.

Let's argue with facts
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by peacemara54(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
check my signature
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Arysexy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
OKOGIE,

SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH

LEAVE POLITICS FOR THE POLITICIANS
FACE YOUR CHURCH BUSINESS.

OUR PMB1523 IS NOT YOUR MATE.

Tell Muhammed d paedophile to shut up his mouth.

Piss and shyt be upon him
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by nairanaira12: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
brownlord:
But him and his fellows pulled out of CAN to support Buhari In the last election.

It takes maturity and wisdom to recognise your mistakes and make corrections. He and his fellows, like you decide to put it, must be very mature and wise then.

And where is your evidence that they pulled out of CAN tio support Buhari? Or maybe your mind is being ruled by that same spirit of arrogance that is known to dominate you and your fellows?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by nairanaira12: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
myrrtle:
I am happy that not all Nigerians are Mad. I'm happy that some of us are speaking out and standing up for the truth, and not keeping quiet while this insensitive and hypocritical sick old man governs us. God bless you my Bishop.

Cardinal, sir
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by DonJ29: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogologoamu:

"The main thing that Nigerians want now is to see the dividends of democracy in action.They are telling us that we have pulled out of the recession. Go to the market, there’s nothing like that.There’s no sign of improvement. What is sold for N10 still sells for N10 or even at N12. Is that what you call improvement of the

I owe u 1 bottle brother, u killed it!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Awoleesu(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
HATE SPEECH! (according to APC)...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Yusman316(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Should PMB leave power & things continue to get worse, some people will claim he is the one running things from behind the scene that's why things re bad. Hate him all u want, he is the best among the rest
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by positivetaught: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
whaaat!!,DSS this man is an enemy of the state ,infact he is a terrorist,when we know that Nigeria would have folded up if not for buhari who came n has transformed Nigeria into Paradise n this man is talking rubbish, his statement is tantamount to hate speech n he should be arrested n lock up ASAP.

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Yusman316(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
talk2percy:
And if they should rig this election, let me borrow from Mr president's words, both the monkey and baboons will b soaked in blood.
Monkeys & baboons will be soaked in blood means what exactly? Pls answer. Tell me how u came about ur anology (meaning how u translated it to mean what it meant)
Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by brownlord: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

It takes maturity and wisdom to recognise your mistakes and make corrections. He and his fellows, like you decide to put it, must be very mature and wise then.

And where is your evidence that they pulled out of CAN tio support Buhari? Or maybe your mind is being ruled by that same spirit of arrogance that is known to dominate you and your fellows?

Except you were born yesterday, but everyone knew they divided CAN out of hatred for Jonathan and Oritsejafor who they claim was too close to Jonathan. I don’t have the time to discuss this with you but whatever information you seek is on the media.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/29/jonathan-should-learn-history-forget-2nd-term-cardinal-okojie-warns-again

Re: Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie by Lilimax(f): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Buhari must rule till 2023 embarassed He's going no where! Shebi he wanted to fight kwarafsion, he must fight kwarafshion till the end. Yes two tenure embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos) / Similarities Between Christianity And African Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.