Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,870 members, 7,838,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students (50330 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Leaked S€x Video Of Last Night With 100level Uniport Girlfriend (full Video) / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

rhetorical question

Yes it "was" to you. What I am saying is that your "rhetorical question" didn't make any sense. It was more of a very shallow statement.
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by paix(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
This guy is a sharp shooter. He must be a hunter or a footballer. Delay was dangerous for him.
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
A guy just messed up the life of two young girls and most of you here being the immature kids that you are; turned it into a joke.

1 Like

Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by clive2u(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
pls what's their name's Incase na my cousin
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by Rozaytee: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Super strika
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by davillian(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

kushe wen dey start hunting u u will knw
Because I b like bush meat abi I kill person.
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by ABbless(m): 12:28am On Oct 01, 2017
and the same guy might be on a trend shading tu face. just like his likes are here throwing tantrums. it is well
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by enonche85(m): 1:13am On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
Eyah.

He preyed on their naïve mindset as JAMBITOs

Guy no even go there!...was he the one that disvirgined them?

Naive mindset indeed!...pikin spoil, e don spoil be dat!
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by enonche85(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2017
OrangeDream:
A guy just messed up the life of two young girls and most of you here being the immature kids that you are; turned it into a joke.

He dint just mess up their lives, they messed it up themselves...he only helped them to mess it up.

Who send them to begin open legs for 100L b4 matric...abi him rape dem nii?...
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by MustiizRaja(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2017
davillian:
Because I b like bush meat abi I kill person.
thank God u kuku don use ur mouth talk am bush meat
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by davillian(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

thank God u kuku don use ur mouth talk am
bush meat
It's like something is wrong with you.
And ur sis was among the bushmeat
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by MustiizRaja(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2017
davillian:

It's like something is wrong with you.
And ur sis was among the bushmeat

my sis dsnt move with irresponsible fellow like u cos if u r that responsible unwont wasde ur future sleeping around with gals nd u think it's an achievement.. if u have notin better to say Go sing national anthem remember today is independence.. if u wanna address me next time dnt involve my family.. peace
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2017
vicfuntop:

Yes it "was" to you. What I am saying is that your "rhetorical question" didn't make any sense. It was more of a very shallow statement.

first of all let me define justify for you since you obviously got problem with comprehension

justify-
[juhs-tuh-fahy]
verb (used with object), jus·ti·fied, jus·ti·fy·ing.
1. to show (an act, claim, statement, etc.) to be just or right:

if after schooling you on this,
you still think my statement was meant to justify their act, then you must have sawdust for a brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by davillian(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

my sis dsnt move with irresponsible fellow like u cos if u r that responsible unwont wasde ur future sleeping around with gals nd u think it's an achievement.. if u have notin better to say Go sing national anthem remember today is independence.. if u wanna address me next time dnt involve my family.. peace
I dint ask you to quote me and call me an animal.
It's actually none of you buzz now I'm sure your sis is part of the girls I've bleeped.
Mind you she hasn't brought anybody home because she only spread legs for irresponsible pple.
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by MustiizRaja(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
davillian:

I dint ask you to quote me and call me an animal.
It's actually none of you buzz now I'm sure your sis is part of the girls I've bleeped.
Mind you she hasn't brought anybody home because she only spread legs for irresponsible pple.

lols I dnt need to call u an animal before u ursef knw u are one
nd u just said it ursef.. as old as u are u shud be so senseless DT bleeping is smetin one shud be proud off . well ain't ur fault if u have smetin better doing u won't be here makin noise of an achievement dat has to deal with sleeping around.. in a short form you are a DOG
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

first of all let me define justify for you since you obviously got problem with comprehension

justify-
[juhs-tuh-fahy]
verb (used with object), jus·ti·fied, jus·ti·fy·ing.
1. to show (an act, claim, statement, etc.) to be just or right:

if after schooling you on this,
you still think my statement was meant to justify their act, then you must have sawdust for a brain

Why would I have saw dust for a brain because of the way I understood a message?

Don't you think that is a very stupid thing to say? It was clearly a very stupid shallow statement, I repeat. That was a very shallow cheap shot at a private university.

You could have said anything to pass your stupid point(rhetorical question) but it just had to be because they didn't write post utme. What sort of "rhetorical shallow stupid question" is that.

Honestly, you think you are sounding smart but you are just sounding silly
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by davillian(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

lols I dnt need to call u an animal before u ursef knw u are one
nd u just said it ursef.. as old as u are u shud be so senseless DT bleeping is smetin one shud be proud off . well ain't ur fault if u have smetin better doing u won't be here makin noise of an achievement dat has to deal with sleeping around.. in a short form you are a DOG
And your sis was one of my bitch.
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Letenwam:
From social media report, it has been gathered that a 500 level student of Afe Babalola University allegedly impregnated two 100 level students before their matriculation.

Twitter users are already talking about it and here are some tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/500-lvl-student-of-afe-babalola-university-allegedly-impregnates-two-100lvl-students-before-their-matriculation/

This is false. Rumour mongers spreading news without confirming it. Nothing like this ever happened. ABUAD as an institution is a role model for others to emulate. If only people reason well, no evidence whatsoever. Honestly, ABUAD is 1 of the best place to best to be, wonderful administration, tight security, conducive environment for learning and lots more. Let's promote good things and stop rumour mongering.
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
OrangeDream:
Bro, na lie jor. bloggers and their ways of getting views.
Re: 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
ABUAD is noted for producing students who are sound morally and also education wise. Only bad belles and will initiate and spread something like this. If anyone is still in doubt, make your investigation and confirm things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe This Type Of Love (photo) / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.