Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (38038 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by adeptniyi(m): 4:31am On Oct 01, 2017
She's not coming to cook for you, she's coming to cook you!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by tbliss22(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Best advice. Respek bro

Don't mind all these indomie generation guys who only see pussy holes as what must be penetrated irrespective of the circumstance surrounding it.

Even the bible confirms it,"whatever a man sows he will surely reap". Your joystick got muscles towards a mad man's wife and you went ahead to bleep her, don't expect my sympathy if the husband breaks ur head.

Finally, some married women wished they could reverse their marriage due to poor sex life with the husband. Bleeping women of this category is like swallowing timed atomic bomb that will explode sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Humility017(m): 4:40am On Oct 01, 2017
Amarabae:
maybe she has no bad intention
my dear she is married...
cooking for that guy and playing wit him in bed...will definetely led to sex...
I am serious...one don't go to the kitchen od he can't stand the heat...

I have always say this...any single that desires a fruitful and a blessed marriage should aviod sleep or date a married man or woman...
because what one sow he will reap....

I have a colleague at work sometime ago...who was going through same issue...
I severally warned him never to try it...

many cases of marital infidilty especially from the female angle starts like that...
though some of the women never intend it...
it often stem from looking and desiring someone to always talk to..someone to play wit etc and before you know it...sex will creep in....

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by oneligeria: 4:43am On Oct 01, 2017
ochardbaby:

If she is your wife,what do you think about her going
to see a single guy,teaching him cooking skills and jumping on his bed

Best reply ever?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by alfredo4u(m): 5:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Free food that can kill one forever....
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmm you have a strategy.

But will allowing her to my home mean much
Stay friends but never allow her to come visit for any fvckn reason..save urself the trouble
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 01, 2017
Very wrong. Just be careful, she might be laced with magun

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by JamesReacher(m): 5:22am On Oct 01, 2017
arukwe123:
Na KARMA go still deal with am last last. Guys go fuvk him wife sotey ....
What if the husband bleeped another person's wife too?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Deo1986(m): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2017
If really you want her to keep her distance, ask her for sex, be crude, stop being the nice guy that makes her go crazy. Tell her you just bang one lady yesternight and you want her to give you a good Mouth Action and doggy style and then hear her call you a bad guy. And watch her disappear from your life. Thank me later.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Coloradvantage(m): 5:41am On Oct 01, 2017
pcguru1:

My Solution works try it............... BLOCK HER, because the husband won't hear excuses when he's slicing your flesh he could be following her to check her movements. There's too many single women out there to be in this kinda mess.
better listen to this one now oo! for your own life...lol!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by iani5050: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2017
op I want to ask you a simple question; do you think her husband will listen to you when he catches you? or any flimsy excuse you are giving? flee from immorality now !

you are playing with fire and fuel and same asking whether it will catch aflame?

finally tell her to be accompanied by her husband to douse any hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by lagosrd: 5:47am On Oct 01, 2017
What sort of friendship is that. Married women should behave like one and stop those trash. If they are not ready for the marriage, they can quite and later come back. Those kind of friendship only brings unwarranted contempt. I tell people that if a married man goes naughty with women it's just a talk in town for a while but for a married woman, the talk is almost as if the woman committed murder. Your steps and actions as a married woman is important. flexing around married women is just like playing with nuke.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by EBBari(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Its simple, ask ursef;, wud u have ur wife be that close to me wn u marry that's if u have plans to cz most of u stay single to avoid d hrt brk from females yt Wana use em as an instruments of hrt brk to the guys dt chose to marry....if yes; NGWANU carry on cz the said woman lacks sm sense of reasoning.....if no; OSUNDU.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Ezniteadin:

Modern day girls unfortunately were not taught the morals and virtues of restraint
There are girls of easy virtues whose sexual nerves have not passed through the school of discipline
What you have described is the lifestyle of the day and you can trust her closeness will turn out as you have suspected
Beware of Delilah
They are out there
Married men and all their numerous girlfriends plus single guys and all their rapey rapey are the ones that need restraint lessons more. Anybody can practice infidelity, its not about whether they are taught restraint.

@OP, I know you are secretly enjoying the attention the woman showers you that's why you are coming here to form innocent and ask for advice instead of leaving her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by obyrich(m): 5:57am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

Is it wrong to be a close friend with a married woman?
Please guys what do you think?
She has an ulterior motive. No sane married woman will be desirous to 'be free to jump and play on the bed' of a bachelor. Bro something is wrong somewhere. Shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
smiley
If it were to be a single lady, I'd know what she wanted after few meetings with her. But this one is married, so I don't want to be too forward

From this thread i can infer 3 things:

1. This is not real but a hypothetical situation or
2. You like the attention and you are just playing dumb as to what advice you need
3. You want to sleep with the woman

Because you're giving more excuses for the woman, you can go ahead , sometimes Karma might not catch up with you, have fun just don't waste our time advicing you if you are not going to take it into consideration.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Isn't her husband supposed to be her friend , that's how people put themselves in a tight corner and turn around to blame the devil. So what will the both of you chat about?,op I think you should get a serious gf and leave married women alone. When she sees a regular female face around you,she will withdraw. She wants to prey on you and land you in trouble, don't play with fire, you can't escape being burned

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by gabsuccess(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2017
My brother pls flee for ur head,she will end up destroying ur future just reduce ur conversation rate with her.IT IS VERY WRONG TO KEEP A MARRIED WOMAN AS A FRIEND.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 01, 2017
I'm naturally obsessed with young married women cry cry
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by mike4real2(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2017
Op i have a question for you.Would you allow your wife to be a very close friend to a single Young handsome man? Considering the fact that any time you have a serious quarrell with her, she will run to this friend and cry on his shoulder.Remember say na from clapping of Hand dem take dey enter Dance. shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by tyup(m): 6:22am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

She looks so calm and cool. I don't know....whew

Ha okay lol. run o guy the most cool are sometimes the most hardened

the day I saw brother segun smoking real igbo not even cigarette n drinking hot alcohol and his accompanies, I went home with my mouth opened. this is someone who doesn't talk or quarrel
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by ra4fo(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Lalasticlala I think damesilver gave a wonderful advice.

But for her to say that she doesn't care about what people will say since we don't stay very far from each other, don't you think she might want to pacify me because of, according to her, "my kindheartedness" by being a close friend with me?

No, Mr OP, u dnt just get it, dat woman just wants to get down wit u...she's hiding under d canopy f u being a good man.do not b deceived man xcept u ursef is secretely intrested in ds conundrum.
i kno women, i av xperience wit em, n i kno if she's comin close to u because all d whole gud u mentioned, u did for then u shud get ready aswel because u just wud share a bed wit her2.
noh leht devil use u n brk pesn hom abeg! flee away from temptatn not attract it, atleast dat wot d bible say
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by sisisioge: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Hmm... remember that story that broke recently? The one where the guy asked if he truly raaped his bestie. Yes, that one.

Biko stay away from her! No sane girl deliberately gets family enough in very private situations with a guy with expectations of coming to equity with clean hands. Biko make una na park well.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by emelda86(f): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2017
She want to jump on your bed abi....OK let me tell you

She want sex because as she have said it like that,na sex she dey find

Flee becos she go put you for wahala

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Of course now. How else will they consummate their impending sexual affair?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by alenwup(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

Is it wrong to be a close friend with a married woman?
Please guys what do you think?
Bros, take my humble advice : flee! Coz there are truck of regrets ahead. Would you want your wife go cook for a guy, jump on his BED, and play around with him?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by JazzMode: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Bros, you shouldn't be a "close" friend with her. Rather her husband should be her close friend. Being a good friend is enough. Don't be quick to forget unlike poles attract each other and you need put the limit else the rest will be history. It's very likely she is already having feelings for you unless she is just being dumb.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by SeniorZato(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2017
lilmax:
just have sex with her, when she's tired, you stop...

she's a very dull woman
Have sex with a married woman, are you thinking though ur anus
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by BENSIR: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Very wrong
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Obriks: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Once u are a married woman, i nor dey roll with u anymore cuz i might find into temptation. I nor dey laugh wit dem. The best i can do is exchange of greetings.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by JazzMode: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2017
SeniorZato:

Have sex with a married woman, are you thinking though ur anus

Don't be amazed, people can be so uncouth. Even if na bingo.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by darlenese(f): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2017
it is right as long as the single guy has no dick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.