Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (38071 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by hAlexandro(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
More like happy birthday, it's my birthday today cool
really you share a birthday with Nigeria Africa's greatest black race Happy birthday � new lease of life new beginnings age with grace where the party at?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks, no party o, just going out with my colleague and take some pictures to add to my gallery
hAlexandro:
really you share a birthday with Nigeria Africa's greatest black race Happy birthday � new lease of life new beginnings age with grace where the party at?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by hAlexandro(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2017
grin
frenzyduchess:
Thanks, no party o, just going out with my colleague and take some pictures to add to my gallery
see sly you wanna enjoy the goodies all alone don't worry grin grin am already at the place waiting for you
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by soath(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Uya! Lie!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by 44smart: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2017
It's apparent that the OP has either been having an affair with the said married woman or he has concluded in his mind cos it is obvious from your statement and the defense you are giving her despite people's advice. Well, the truth had been told, if u listen, good for you, and if u decide to go towards the way of peril, am sure you will blame your sef, but where u will be blaming yourself either in grave or wherever I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2017
44smart:
It's apparent that the OP has either been having an affair with the said married woman or he has concluded in his mind cos it is obvious from your statement and the defense you are giving her despite people's advice. Well, the truth had been told, if u listen, good for you, and if u decide to go towards the way of peril, am sure you will blame your sef, but where u will be blaming yourself either in grave or wherever I don't know.
cry

Just don't want to be presumptuous
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2017
pcguru1:

Just keep it casual not for yourself but for the husband, ever heard of crime of passion
you're really wasting ur advice on this guy fortifiedcity, he really wants the lady.His just looking for a pat in the back to go ahead with what he has in mind.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Yes nah. Just as it is right for a human to go and live underwater with a shark, nonsense sad

Loose women everywhere.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin see sly you wanna enjoy the goodies all alone don't worry grin grin am already at the place waiting for you
ok , I am coming
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2017
She gave you her number or you collected her number. Utebe, stay away from that woman. You don't need any advice. Look for a single pussy and bury your starving dick lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Leesah(f): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2017
friendship with a married woman?? after your girlfriend haf threaten to kill u if she loose u chai. You better thread carefully and avoid d woman because either your gf or her husband will deal with u. if she's your wife, would u be happy she's having male friends out there and even jumping on there bed?? if no then let this woman be and don't be a victim of her husband's anger.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Bayozomomamae: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
In fact I tried to tell her that people that knows her might see her visiting me often, she replied that she doesn't care what people think
my dear run as much as u can
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2017
seangy4konji:
Infidelity among married women now is the new thing. Economy don turn me. To sadist they can no longer satisfy their wen so they have t find it outside. Dem plenty fr my area with big cars. Staring as if make you just out prick for their mouth make dem choke on it.

Those married women get as it be ooo. Dem be devil. Dem deh look fleshy and mature dat u go like taste am deh control am anyhow but it no too gel. Make one man no go enter baba lawo cos of u.

U fit give am one and tell am say na d end be dat make she comot eyes.

Ps. It ge. One garden fr Ib. Top one garden.sometime weh I wan randy just deh deh there for a week.married ladies,women and young ladies knacking short time with their mates deh pass 100. Married weh leave husband fr house.workers in sweet rides.you g girls with boyfriends using money weh soppose deh enjo life take care of girl weh deh give old man her toto early in the morning. Abeg don't kill itself ooo. Their toto has got little worth now.
Which garden for Ibadan be dat oooo....
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Bayozomomamae: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Leesah:
friendship with a married woman?? after your girlfriend haf threaten to kill u if she loose u chai. You better thread carefully and avoid d woman because either your gf or her husband will deal with u. if she's your wife, would u be happy she's having male friends out there and even jumping on there bed?? if no then let this woman be and don't be a victim of her husband's anger.
fact.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by sholajigga(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2017
luminouz:

Which garden for Ibadan be dat oooo....

Agodi gardens.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2017
sholajigga:

Agodi gardens.
Correct....I stay in Ib. But never been there!!!
Will check in this month...any tips for ur guy
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
you're really wasting ur advice on this guy fortifiedcity, he really wants the lady.His just looking for a pat in the back to go ahead with what he has in mind.

Just realized it
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by sholajigga(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2017
luminouz:

Correct....I stay in Ib. But never been there!!!
Will check in this month...any tips for ur guy

Yes! But the major one is; AIDS no dey show for face.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2017
sholajigga:

Yes! But the major one is; AIDS no dey show for face.
Lol
I get u bro!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Lalasticlala I think damesilver gave a wonderful advice.

But for her to say that she doesn't care about what people will say since we don't stay very far from each other, don't you think she might want to pacify me because of, according to her, "my kindheartedness" by being a close friend with me?
oga 51% of u want it jare no dey bobo us. Ur Tone says it all sad
U want to jembe

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:

Why are you concluding like this na?

Nawa for you
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2017
pcguru1:

Just realized it
So you agreed with her. But u took your advice
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
So you agreed with her. But u took your advice

Do you as you like
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by sholajigga(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
pcguru1:

Do you as you like

Make he enjoy alone and die alone. Lol
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Leesah:
Will do as you said leesah
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Viccur(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

Is it wrong to be a close friend with a married woman?
Please guys what do you think?
would u accommodate/tolerate that act of yours if a young single guy becomes so close to your wife to the extent of visiting her when u are not around? If u can go ahead
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by lawboss: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lets all pause and rethink here pls...in this 21st century. A girl coming to a single guys apartment she admires got s£* not far from the situation. Let me assume u grown cos u got ur own crip and got spare change too cos u spend for her. And u still dnt know wat a relationship wit someone else young wif of below 30 shld b like?
Mehn pls is either u wanna s£* her too n know wat the society thinks or this story is another Sunday afternoon boring gist. Woman wan play she no see were to play na ur bed...bed na playing ground?
Next...
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by graphiti: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
frubben:
we go soon hear ur matter on nairaland after den Don slice ur destiny wit curve knife.

Block her now u dey give excuse, devil go soon use u.
Taa.....
Na him wan use devil (cover up)!!!
By d time gbege burss, na devil he go blame. embarassed
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by themanderon: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
@ op you better run. It always sounds like fun until someone gets seriously hurt.
Read proverbs chap 5.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by phunkies9(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op from your words I can see you have sexual feelings towards this woman but lemme paint a picture for u,imagine if your wife whom you married properly(traditonal wedding,court wedding and white wedding) is begging to cook and play on the bed of a single guy,how will u feel if u get to find out. My advice to u is to run far from her,cut all ties because like u said u guys are just friends,not like u r business partners or colleagues at work or church member so it will be easy for u to stop seeing her but if u continue seeing her then it means u also have it in mind to oblige to ur request. I don't even know why u are even having second thoughts about blocking her for mans sake she is MARRIED
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by stamapro(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
If you continue like this with her, I see an accident waiting to happen, and is going to be a fatal one. I will give you a candid advise, flee, delink and severe any relationship you have with her both online inform of social media or on ground inform of meeting with her. if at all you must have a friendship relationship with a married woman, her husband too has to be involved in the relationship anything short of this is suspicious and demonic. Run while you can
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by iani5050: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
So follow the following simple rules you will never fall into adultery.
1. Never make anybody of the opposite sex your best friend with whom you share intimate discussions.
2. Never be with anybody of opposite sex at the time your spouse must never know you are there.
3. Never talk evil about your spouse in the presence of anybody,they will know you are not happy in your marriage and take advantage of that by showing you fake care and give you what you lack with your Spouse and destroy you.
4. Be proud to use your wedding ring outside,let them know you are married and proud to be.
5. Never visit a website you will not be proud to tell your children and wife/ husband you visited.
6. Avoid keeping secrets from your spouse, AFFAIR thrive in secrecy.
7. Avoid confiding in the people of the opposite sex, there should be somebody of your sex you can talk to,don't dig the grave of your marriage with your mouth.
8. Avoid collecting unsolicited gifts and favour from opposite sex. They will ask for sex in return they are not Father Christmas.
9. Avoid thinking that anybody is better than your husband or wife you don't know what their spouses are enduring at home,what you are seeing outside is just a show biz don't be deceived. Grass is only greener in the other compound because it is far from you.
10. Divert all your sexual fantasy towards your spouse. He or she is planted in to your life to satisfy you and keep you holy.
11. Always remember that whatever every woman or man has in his or her body,your spouse has it too and they are not different from each other,it is only faces that are different it is the same package.
12. Deal with any sexual thoughts that is not directed towards your spouse,kill it before it kill you. Sexual error do not begin in the bedroom,it begins in the heart.
13. If you are finding it difficult to deal with it,find a mature christian you can confide in and let the person pray with you,counsel you. Don't die in silence.
14. Before traveling have sex with your spouse and put your mind to it that you will not have sex until you come back,that decision may safe your life and destiny
15. Men, avoid looking at the front and back side of ladies and imagine what is there,it is stupid, childish and dirty to do that,that is what is called lust,what is there is not different from what your spouse has,please don't be stupid sir.
16. Walk in company with good and Godly men/ women if you keep company with adulterer you will become adulterous.
17. Discus your sexual desire with your spouse and let it be met at home,don't hunt for something that will hunt you later and hurt you deeply tomorrow,your wife/ husband has the best,get it at home.
17. Fill your heart with the word of God always,this will not give lust a chance in your mind.
18. Memorize and Always remember Proverbs 6:32-33. "But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away".
20. Always count the cost of adultery, don't just look at the pleasure,look at the pain,loss of integrity,how you will hurt your wife/husband ,children,friends and above all GOD the almighty.
21. Always remember that the enjoyment,pleasure and the thrills that is in sex is just 8 seconds or less,it can not be more than that but its repercussions can last for eternity. Why trading eternity for 8 seconds,is there wisdom in that?
BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR SPOUSE AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo) / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.