Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (38109 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by CheedyJ(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
PaperLace:

You told her the above and all she could reply is she wants to jump on your bed. She is yet to say what she wants to jump on.
When she jumps on d bed,she will bounce up & fall on hmmm I guess
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by GoldHorse(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
No
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by MTKbudapest(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Ayam triing to cumment but ayam not ondastandin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by vchykp(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Papiikush:
She'bout to cum on that dick.

Jumping around your bed going crazy for that dick.

Nigga if you moving, she out of state too for that dick grin

She will cry for that dick... Cuz you've got her thinking "God I am alive for that dick" grin

nyc rhymes.. taking it up for my next track..!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Babyurgly1(f): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2017
U nid advice but u give reasons why u won't adhere to d ones given to u already. This is my advice:
Wear a sexy cloth and visit her Moro wen her hubby will be around, then fvck her in front of d hubby. U can also be kind enough to invite her hubby to fck her after u.
OKUKU NTI IKE.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by gregyboy(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2017
fabulous85:
lol. you are good with words
nothing goid about it those are the words trending now “for that dick"
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by loshybab(m): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Op! don't u have a gf or a single female friend?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Ohcanada(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2017
is it okay for a married albino woman to be a close friend with a greasy mechanic

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by godofuck231: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

Is it wrong to be a close friend with a married woman?
Please guys what do you think?

I've made such a mistake, despite my not knowing she was married, but till date when her husband unleashes f**k on her she calls my name, it has given her black eyes on occasions, but the real thing is that it's not cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by hooklover: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Haha this is Wat we and let daily. I don't wait for them to show d move I go after den..
I talk dirty to dere ears and once dry smile in return she is on my bed in no time..
I Bleep only married ladies....
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by newdawn2017(f): 1:00am On Oct 01, 2017
toksbisola:
@Op; what I'm going to say, might sound a bit harsh but bear with me; here we go. I really don’t know why you think that you can play with fire and not get burnt. You really think that this is a game right? The word NO has not been extinct from the dictionary. First things first; TRY AND SEVER THIS SUDDEN CLOSE BOND YOU HAVE DEVELOPED WITH THIS MARRIED WOMAN. You know why; SHE IS A MARRIED WOMAN AND HER CLOSENESS SHOULD BE WITH HER HUSBAND AND NOT YOU OR ANY OTHER MAN. SHE TOOK A MARITAL VOW; ALLOW HER TO KEEP HER MARITAL WOWS AS THEY WERE NOT TAKEN FOR THE FUN OF IT.

As it looks, it’s turning into something that you're now unable to handle effectively; hence your bringing it to NL. I don’t see anywhere in your post where you mentioned to her that when she’s coming to cook for you she should come with her husband. Nether did I see anywhere in your post where you said she should come with her husband when she is coming to jump on your bed. I can guarantee YOU that she would tell you no BECAUSE HER HUSBAND IS NOT AWARE OF HER ANTICS.

Your actions knowingly or unknowingly may lead to a wrong cause as she is not taking NO for an answer as asserted in your comment(s). I can guarantee you that the day her husband will find out this close friendship you are developing with his wife; it wouldn’t be something very palatable to him. Depending on the type of person her husband is, you don’t want to get yourself into trouble asin he can man-handle you for keeping a close bond with his wife.

I am going to state 2 CLEAR scenarios and please think about them carefully;

First scenario
If this were your wife in question, and you find out that she is keeping a close friendship with another man and that man is not you, how would you feel? Would you like it?

Second scenario
If it were your wife and she finds out that you are keeping a close friendship with another woman and that woman is not her how would she feel? Would she like it?

A married person just don’t wake up one morning and commits adultery, it all starts from somewhere which can be the “Hi I will like to be close friends with you” and because a lot of people lack self-control, they engage in acts contrary to the marital vows they have taken. Don’t put this woman in a situation where her husband begins to DOUBT what she says; neither let him begin harboring TRUST ISSUES with her all because you couldn’t put an end to this rigmarole scenario you are getting yourself into (no offense; and hope none taken) centering on the seriousness of the relationship you are allowing to develop with this married woman.

It’s imperative for one to learn to stay away from things that don’t belong to you as this woman is married and she belongs to another man and that man is NOT YOU. Note that this married woman’s husband can throw her out if he finds out that she cheated on him with you (you might say it won’t get to that stage (easier said than done) but it’s glaring to see that it is heading towards that direction) and if that happens, I doubt if you would suddenly pick her up and make her your wife (I may be right as well as wrong).

Finally, DON’T BE THE ONE TO BREAK ANOTHER PERSONS’ MARITAL UNION UP BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T SAY NO TO THE TEMPTATION THAT WAS PLACED IN FRONT OF YOU. You can easily block her phone calls and reduce your contact with her as this scenario is becoming unhealthy; but it’s obvious from your replies that you are enjoying the flirtatious situation occurring. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED.

I rest my case
U ve said in truth d way it is. All these shameless & wicked men Sef! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by newdawn2017(f): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2017
hooklover:
Haha this is Wat we and let daily. I don't wait for them to show d move I go after den..
I talk dirty to dere ears and once dry smile in return she is on my bed in no time..
I Bleep only married ladies....
I curse ur loins, may u suffer 4rm epilepsy & leprosy. Wicked man! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by leofab(f): 1:44am On Oct 01, 2017
newdawn2017:
and so must it be
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Originalsly: 2:06am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman.
..... hmmm.... is it right to look at your neighbour's wife in this way? She is likely looking at you as a friend...like a brother....while you are looking for reasons to go after her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Originalsly:
..... hmmm.... is it right to look at your neighbour's wife in this way? She is likely looking at you as a friend...like a brother....while you are looking for reasons to go after her.
Does it get to a point where the eyes don't recognize beauty and youth any longer?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by talk2percy(m): 2:12am On Oct 01, 2017
A married woman, likes keeping male friends? God help her husband. And she wants to be free with u and would love to be jumping around ur house even on ur bed? She wants to come and cook for u, as what? She's certainly promiscuous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by cococandy(f): 2:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Lol. You want us to believe you are so innocent you don't see what she wants grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by cococandy(f): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2017
newdawn2017:
For what? Does he rape them?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Ezniteadin(m): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

Modern day girls unfortunately were not taught the morals and virtues of restraint
There are girls of easy virtues whose sexual nerves have not passed through the school of discipline
What you have described is the lifestyle of the day and you can trust her closeness will turn out as you have suspected
Beware of Delilah
They are out there

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 01, 2017
cococandy:
Lol. You want us to believe you are so innocent you don't see what she wants grin grin
smiley
She sounds so innocent when saying these things but I don't know what is deep down in her heart
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by cococandy(f): 2:30am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
smiley
She sounds so innocent when saying these things but I don't know what is deep down in her heart
Okay she's innocent. (Not)

How about you? Are you naive?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by orbis(m): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Kongi de worry am badddd. God forbid make i jam that kind babe or my future wife act atupid like that
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 01, 2017
cococandy:

Okay she's innocent. (Not)

How about you? Are you naive?
smiley
If it were to be a single lady, I'd know what she wanted after few meetings with her. But this one is married, so I don't want to be too forward
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by zeepapa(m): 2:39am On Oct 01, 2017
ah juz dy watch u

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by ochardbaby(m): 3:28am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

If she is your wife,what do you think about her going
to see a single guy,teaching him cooking skills and jumping on his bed

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by onlyonechid84(m): 3:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Mr man, to before warned is to before harm, simply flee from that devil in friendly form. The truth is, she wants more than just being friends..
It's a brand new month.. Simply Go on ur knees and beg God to cut u off from her.. HNM

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Adamadam: 3:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Be the Joseph of our time.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:01am On Oct 01, 2017
This should be simple @op, meet with her husband, be friend also to the husband and always let the husband slide in the conversation as a courtesy. Treat her like the married woman she is, with these attitude if she's indeed out to be just friend with you, otherwise, you would see reason to end the friendship. You would gain alot from her, provided she's intelligent. I have a married lady as a friend too, very intelligent, smart woman, she can be free around me without perversion, but I was the one with boundary measures. On her own too, she comes around wt her children. Talk alot about her children, I am a friend to the house now, so u can be close to the family rather than just her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by darediamond(m): 4:02am On Oct 01, 2017
damesilver:
Nothing wrong with being close to any human being unless they themselves do not want it. We are not meant to be selective in those whom we should share our love and benevolence with. The law says love thy neighbour; love all mankind even thy enemy, as long as the motivations are really pure.

However, do not be flattered by the profession of admiration towards you or by the prospect of an harmless pleasure. As regards with the story above, I perceive that the motives behind this imminent closeness may not be absolutely pure, the cloud surrounding it is ominous; it is suggestive of sexual intrigues. I suggest that such closeness be not allowed else somebody will get hurt. It may sound interesting at the beginning but the end will be sad. This is always the end result of any endeavour that is not in accord with the laws of nature; laws of morality.

The motive behind an action is the basis for judgement. As a guiding principle, I want to start to assess every of my doings as to how secretive it is. If my motives are really clean and free of blame, I should not be afraid to make it open. You may use this as a guild. Will you feel confident to allow people know everything you do both in open and in secret?

Wisdom!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:10am On Oct 01, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello bro,

This shouldn't be an issue. All single guys in one neighbourhood or the other do have married women around at the other flat who always fall in love with their funny and sweet choice of words.

Having her number is not really a bad idea, but digging deep with emotional words like she telling you "I wish to come cook for you and also play around on your bed", what's that??with a married woman??

Just set good boundaries between you two and if possible invite your girlfriend over. Let her see you so close with your woman severally, you will discover her brain will return to factory reset asap.

Finally, I sense some level of likeness from your own side towards her, if you get down with her once then u are in it till her husband discovers, which by then it might be too late.

Every young independent bachelor do have them around but only the smart ones set the boundaries, the stupid and crazy ones get down to it and later get their Bleep up treated either in kuje prison or st Nicholas hospital.

Best advice. Respek bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by greypencils: 4:20am On Oct 01, 2017
If this is not a troll question, it is obvious you dont know what you want. 1. Where is her husband?have you ever asked her? Is he often at work so she doesnt get to see him often? Are you working? If you are and it is a 8-5, mon to fri, and u perhaps see her weekends, i expect that u tell her to spend the weekends in her own house, with her own husband, not wit u. An idle hand will always find sometn evil to do, get busy, so that she hardly sees you. 2. Get a girlfriend, If you have time to play and u want someone jumping on ur bed, let that person be single. 3. Marriage is atimes boring especially for the housewives, i guess she has neither a job nor children, if she is that bored and wants to hang out with you, its cool restrict your hanging out to a local shop, buy drinks, not alcohol and just chill. She is never to come to your house unless you've known her husband and you are friends with the husband, even then, the bedroom is off limits, jumping on the bed is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by dre44k(m): 4:30am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

Honestly I can't block her. Not because I want to do anything with her
Continue oh! You go get Wetin u want soon, murasi!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.