Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (38043 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Morenikeji090(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It is wrong undecided
it is not wrong what if they are both very good friend in school not all female and male Frds went wrong they may not av sexual feelings rather than normal feeling. Grow up
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nackzy: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2017
It is not right at allllllllllllll..... Never... All this boys that their thing is dangling in between thier legs are highly unpredictable... Just like Animals are unpredictable... Pls married Woman refrain from it...even from having married men as close friends...na beg i dh beg....i have 3 of them that are ready to go down ..and am the one running...imagine I was a f**k boy, The first mistake is to have a single guy as a friend n the second mistake is to start appreciating everything he does..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by lilmax(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2017
SeniorZato:

Have sex with a married woman, are you thinking though ur anus
have sex with a single guy? is she thinking with her period?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Onedibe1: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Dont mk d mistake of letting her cm to ur hux at all,definitely she wl gt u laid..
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by YelloweWest: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2017
For what??

Are they business partners?

What is the bases of that friendship?

I don't agree with such!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by graphiti: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
[s]in fact I tried to tell her that people that knows her might see her visiting me often, she replied that she doesn't care what people think[/s]

pcguru1:

My Solution works try it............... BLOCK HER, because the husband won't hear excuses when he's slicing your flesh he could be following her to check her movements. There's too many single women out there to be in this kinda mess.

Its one of two things: either op's mind is made up on this 'dead end' or he's an attention seeker. This matter is a no brainer. Later they blame mr devil - who prolly was on a different mission in Japan at the time - 4 what was avoidable. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/3283375/man-murders-wifes-lover-ogun
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by jashar(f): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2017
And the OP is still trying to defend the woman....

Whatever is in your heart, do it quickly.... undecided said Jesus to Judas...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Blackadmiral(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2017
It's inappropriate for a married woman to visit a single guy. The best strategy to discourage her is to invite your young hot and fresh girl friend over on the day she is visiting that would send her a message that you are already hooked and u don't have any desire for her. Except she is a seductress who truly wants to have a feel of your banana falling on her. Seeing another lady in your apartment should make her go away for good or she may restrategize and visit you on another day depending on how much she longs for your banana.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Starkid3010(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2017
PaperLace:

You told her the above and all she could reply is she wants to jump on your bed. She is yet to say what she wants to jump on.
undecided
PaperLace:

You told her the above and all she could reply is she wants to jump on your bed. She is yet to say what she wants to jump on.
Omg
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by tolufase: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Perhaps she wants to continue from where she stops before marriage. But she ruins life, stay off her way.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Starkid3010(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Unserious Poster

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She was like she wants to be really free with me and play with me in my house....nothing more
Hear wat u are saying baba! Married Woman..... Haiiii

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmm you have a strategy.

But will allowing her to my home mean much
you want to fvck that married woman already... do what's on your mind and leave us alone

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Perfectionist11: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2017
It is not out of order to question the authenticity of this story.You know its wrong,you know it could lead to adultery- then you come here to type over 70 words to ask whether it is wrong? Buy a PlayStation console and keep yourself busy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by gabe: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

Is it wrong to be a close friend with a married woman?
Please guys what do you think?
short answer, no. Don't allow your village witches succeed please. Some married women can be very available because of frustrations in their marriage. Doesn't mean the devil will not use your head to roast groundnut if you fall into the trap of sleeping with a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Free world.

As a married woman, I find single men extremely unappealing. If I were single, I will not date married men LAI-LAI!!!!

All about levels. kiss
Befriend? Not interested.

Fornicators should stick to fornicators, and adulterers should stick to adulterers.

Dating a SINGLE guy(SINGLE, DIVORCED OR WIDOWED) is just not an attractive concept to me.

Married men only please! kiss

We share the same risks and we are on the same LEVEL. A single guy has absolutely NOTHING to offer a married woman but emotional/financial BLACKMAIL.

Tufiakwa!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by arukwe123(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
What if the husband bleeped another person's wife too?
Thats not an excuse. Two wrongs cant make a right. When u sleep with another man's wife expect urs to encounter the same.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by 4reala(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

Broda, not run, but flee all appearances of evil
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Royal54(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years.

From my observation, you seem to have a word to defend each advice given to you and I can see it is either you are cookig up what is not real or you're hell bent on fulfilling your lustful desire with the woman.

In all you do, watch your back.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Burgerlomo: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Biko don't ever allow her to come and cook for you or even bring it from elsewhere to your crib unless if you yourself have a hidden motives to bang her, she's a forbidden fruit so run as fast as your legs can carry you cool
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by MrSly(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Having read OP's replies to comments I can candidly say ' He is already into this woman emotionally. I know those feelings which initially seem harmless. In this state of mind it is only prayers that can save the OP advice to him remains a futile exercise.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2017
You better run for your life o,my cousin was killed because of a girl like that and I can tell you that many have died on that road my friend.

Your hands maybe clean but husband/boyfriend may not know/believe that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Burgerlomo: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Royal54:

From my observation, you seem to have a word to defend each advice given to you and I can see it is either you are cookig up what is not real or you're hell bent on fulfilling tour lustful desire with the woman.

In all you do, watch your back.

Abeg make U leave am, dem no dey tell small pikin make he or she no play with fire, D law of Karma is still much in existence. cool
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by JamesReacher(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2017
arukwe123:
Thats not an excuse. Two wrongs cant make a right. When u sleep with another man's wife expect urs to encounter the same.
You are still running around in circles, what if the husband of that wife slept with someone's wife too? Law of karma doesn't always take place

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by bigfather(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

DANGER ALERT!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by adims96(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Papiikush:
She'bout to cum on that dick.

Jumping around your bed going crazy for that dick.

Nigga if you moving, she out of state too for that dick grin

She will cry for that dick... Cuz you've got her thinking "God I am alive for that dick" grin

this is a music vibe from either wayne or august alsina... cant vividly remember
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Loonyy(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2017
it's very wrong brother Believe me when I say so oooh talking from experience........shit!!!!!! am so caught up
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Loonyy(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2017
it's very wrong brother Believe me when I say so oooh talking from experience........shit!!!!!! am so caught up cryit's very wrong brother Believe me when I say so oooh talking from experience........shit!!!!!! am so caught up

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by jaggedboi(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2017
We can also rephrase the question. "Is it right for a goat to be very close to a yam? "

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

he who the gods want to kill; they first make deaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by gidjah(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2017
got lots of married female folks as friends (clients) too but nothing to display much about intricacies. try drawing lines but some can be very extreme with words while on chat platforms, believe me some ladies (married can be that raw!).but I have lots of things to protect, so I try giving long arm closeness, no coming To my Base, I go to u r place when your man is around or with another male or female friend and at most, a public eatery would do too. temptations can b real and sugar covered.i have fallen into the trap of fornication before, trust me, I was caught up deep in that Web !! almost lost my God given ministry along side, but MERCY SHOWED UP AND GRACE RAISED ME.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Tyga12: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

She looks so calm and cool. I don't know....whew
U r feeling her heat already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo) / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.