Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk (1094 Views)

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History / Please Does Anyone Here Knows This Girl's Name?.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please does someone know the meaning of "idk"

Every time I ask someone, they tell me I don't know sad
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by madridguy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
" idk " I don't know.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
" idk " I don't know.

How come no one ever knows, what the fvck
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
That is what it stands for only if you want to play some childish game.

EnigmaticEnigma:

Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
That is what it stands for only if you want to play some childish game.

What does it stand for
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by phintohlar(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

exactly,what the fvck is wrong with you
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
the irony
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by forreelinc(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
I don't know what idk means
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
In Dick konji.

Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Mijioyime1: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
I think it's I dont know
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
phintohlar:
exactly,what the fvck is wrong with you

No need to insult me if i don't know d meaning of idk angry

Not everyone uses this new generation way of talking with their lols and lemao

1 Like

Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
I checked Google and all the topics are saying they don't know either

Guess it's some new acronym for certain cool cliques
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

hahahahahahahahha u no get sense grin
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by stGabrielo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin dis goat Op just wanna play here ni jawe,even me I don't know what IDK mean grin
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by dominique(f): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
I don't know what you're talking but I think your answer is in your question
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by SweetWJ(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
I = i
D = don't
K = know
Guy if i hear say u no understand dis one, we go call 911 for u..
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
It means Idiot , the K is silent.
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by phintohlar(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

it's a lie u know it& besides,i didn't insult u now
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by hanassholesolo: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sholaqe:
the irony

*Hahah, you guys just keep focusing on my boobs.
*I'm going to just change picture now so you can focus on something else.

*uploads picture with even bigger boobs*

-How to be a girl 101
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Daeylar(f): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

The füçk is lemao?
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Heloct(f): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daeylar:

The füçk is lemao?

Lmao.. grin
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Daeylar(f): 3:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Heloct:

Lmao.. grin

wink
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by Jodha(f): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2017
it means.....i don kum(cum)...
Re: Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk by BabbanBura(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Jodha:
it means.....i don kum(cum)...

Man, those ya long phalanges! i can imagine how deep ya k.pekus go be - na ya type my BabbanBura is made for

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? / I Ask Her Phone Number But She Refuse / Sexybbstar Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.