Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? (1093 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Why Do Girls Act Sick When They Come Visiting You For The First Time. / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by Dnockeror333(m): 3:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Please, am perturb. What do a guy do to girls, to cause them to visit them incesantly? How is it done? What law of attraction causes this? What do they give or dofor them?

Do not tell me this girls have been charmed? Or is it money, gifts or sweet words?

These young women came looking for boys at all time to play with them and I think there is a reason why am not with that power of drive. Why?
Re: What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by Nduemma12(m): 4:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Always have provisions, perfumes,18 inches bed and wall Tv.
That's all you need and always make your room smells nice always plus I pas my neighbour generator then you are good to go.

Just try and see and thank me later
Re: What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by Dnockeror333(m): 4:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Nduemma12:
Always have provisions, perfumes,18 inches bed and wall Tv.
That's all you need and always make your room smells nice always plus I pas my neighbour generator then you are good to go.

Just try and see and thank me later

Nothing to thank for, because your guy had non of these!
Re: What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by Nduemma12(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Dnockeror333:

Nothing to thank for, because your guy had non of these!

Hahaha you are not serious
Re: What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by ehbellsho(m): 5:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Have n open mind towards them, be truthful in wat you say, be a sharing type and care for them.
Re: What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by dingbang(m): 5:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Touch and follow ring
Re: What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by mikejj(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2018
grin simple start selling ladies wears.they wil coman wake u self.u go taya

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by Dnockeror333(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nduemma12:

Hahaha you are not serious

At birth, the God who sendest each one of us, made us complete without a fault only one, the fault of destiny! He made us complete, first He made us in half, that at maturity, we may go for or catch or find the second half!

Hence, either, penny or pennilessness, those who waits in faith yet not slacking their hands from God given work:-

=>Will find their second half!

=>Will find and deal with their main destiny

=>Will move along as God-The -Adder adds peace to their septum (all ready gotten peace)!

=>Will find the completion of their work at the end of their days.

And, so am ..I.!

Carry your cross, and do not lay it down for deceiving ease...
Re: What Do You Do To Young Women That They Begin Visiting You Everytime? by tobechi20(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
keep spending money on them

(1) (Reply)

The Mad Couple Love Story / Too Demanding....to Guys Here / Sexybbstar Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.