Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time (3107 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
I'm trying to convince her that I so much love her and I want her to be my girlfriend. And she's showing me some signs of being in love with me. But I don't believe it, if she is really in love with me she would have accepted me already. So below is our conversation . nairalanders please help me observe. Please is she really into me or should I quit and move on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Halimaatz(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
see pikin... lol! the BASTARDIZATION of the word "love"!

4 Likes

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Jennyclay(f): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Well, I'm only seeing two confused people here.

5 Likes

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by habsydiamond(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
She's playing hard to get.... At the point where u said OK, thanks... She changed from hard to get to easy to get... When she talks to u later pop the question again.. U will see that God is good... The babe funny sha

10 Likes

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beebah2000 just imagine
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Solvelink: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
You expect her to say no when she has'nt chop yah money?
If she has benefited from you big time,ask her the question again.

2 Likes

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Facelessforum1:
I'm trying to convince her that I so much love her and I want her to be my girlfriend. And she's showing me some signs of being in love with me. But I don't believe it, if she is really in love with me she would have accepted me already. So below is our conversation . nairalanders please help me observe. Please is she really into me or should I quit and move on?

Mofos be roaming NL before Seun... How can u tell someone to finalise and she does... U dey ask whether she like u?... grin This one shock me...

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by LoveNbeloved(f): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
ok
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
This one is asking for the meaning of "NO"

2 Likes

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
This one is asking for the meaning of "NO"

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nonexisting: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
See full grown man begging woman for love.

5 Likes

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Tenshades(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Grow up

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:
Beebah2000 just imagine

Hehehe! E choke grin grin
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
A'mona bi ni Oyo. You know and you still dey ask.

If that babe finds a dude she's crazily in love with tomorrow, she wouldn't waste a minute in accepting him by dumping or cheating on you, especially if she finally agrees to dating you after your 'insistence'.

Save yourself the troubles and give her space now, if she's not going to be 100% in. That you like her doesn't mean you should be a fool, because you sef you dey like say na weakness and it'll be exploited. Any small interest she shows again now, you're back to the same spot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Prettygirl200(f): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lolxxxxx she is playing hard to get naaa op just calm down and be patient
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Prettygirl200(f): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Sorry sir!! Where is it written that it is a crime for a man to beg for love
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
@Facelessforum1

Possibly these two things on her mind.

1. She hasn't decided on weda to go out with you or not, this could be as a result of a fear she has or something she hasn't truly been convinced about you.

2. She's afraid of telling you no not to hurt you.

whatever be the case, never force a lady to give you an answer or be in a relationship with you, let her make that decision after your proposal and moves, bkos she'll make it out of a conviction she personally feel persuaded about, so that even when you guys are not talking terms, she'll know what made her start in the first place.

Forcing people isn't the best way to start a relationship equally waiting forever for answer is crazy, so strike the right balance by giving her enough time to reason things through, be fair about it, and move on if she's undecided or still playing mind games. I've always maintain this position be in a relationship with people who want same commitment as you. Don't ask a fvck girl out when you want to settle down, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by TricksterBoss: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Guy move on and stop being a simp the girl is obviously catching Cruz with you.
If you know u know.

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beebah2000:

Hehehe! E choke grin grin

Nothing dey shock me again o... Chat now na social media dem dey see am o. Who bleep yesterday go share chat evidence... Mofos... Ok lets meet tomorrow u go see am for SM. Bleep them Bleep them If even they celibate... Lil Wayne
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Nothing dey shock me again o... Chat now na social media dem dey see am o. Who bleep yesterday go share chat evidence... Mofos... Ok lets meet tomorrow u go see am for SM. Bleep them Bleep them If even they celibate... Lil Wayne
Lol grin grin
Them wan post everything for social media.
Private chat don turn to public chat. grin grin
Nothing dey shock us again ooo. cheesy
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by AgentGoat: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Guy, i wish you happy birthday
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
Them wan post everything for social media.
Private chat don turn to public chat. grin grin
Nothing dey shock us again ooo. cheesy

Make i hollam for u... I want make e still dey shock u

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Ola4lead(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
OP how old are you? And how old is your so called gf
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by ChildOfDoom: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Where Una dey see money to fund love? Only my welfare is a stress to cope with
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by dan9ice(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
King, hustle for the bag first
Love is secondary

Lets help your brand

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Eryyy92: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Me I shame for the grown man o grin
Nonexisting:
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Jayrockk: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
No go hustle werey!
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by MilitantAtheist: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
She said she's gonna see you later means she wants to say yes. My guy fuvk these bitches, they ain't sh!t and they never gon be sh!t. Make sure you fhuck her brains out that later

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by MilitantAtheist: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jayrockk:
No go hustle werey!
man I love your moniker. But is it our Jay rock of TDE that Kendrick Lamar respects alot? Or which Jay rock is your moniker mimicking?
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Jayrockk: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
man I love your moniker. But is it our Jay rock of TDE that Kendrick Lamar respects alot? Or which Jay rock is your moniker mimicking?
TDE jayrock

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Keniwit(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Obviously this bae isn't interested in you... perhaps she didn't want to say no because she's thinking you can still be of benefit to know..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Get Laid But Can't Get A Girlfriend / “why Do I Need To See The Face Of A Dick I Can’t Use” – Nadia Buari Speaks / Difference Between Ashawo, Hookup And Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.