Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (88163 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Nigeria, Actress Ajibola Elizabeth Bought A Car With Her Adult film Acting Money / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
H2omaster:
She looks fat and ugly BTW undecided
She's fat and ugly
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Udonminit!

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by hanassholesolo: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by point5: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Failed generation...
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by ivoatt(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Biacan, you don't need this.
I can take care of you
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by atomicdele(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wait! is that how her face looks No eyes?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Jennifer89(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
As all the guys don reject her how she go do
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by fvckme(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Another one condom would have prevented this too
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Jidesam01: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Some people will condemned her as if they are flawless, and more holier that God... And right in their coven they are emeritus in sucking dick......(Sammie your mouth ehn....)
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by onyeezeigbo: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
And so?

Her life her choice.
one nigga wants to marry you in the other thread please save a life
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by lathrowinger: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
And so?

Her life her choice.
Aunty, I beg, u know where dem dey sell woman Love Machine. Am tired of paying Olosho...

Gimme the address. Incase u know any
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Florblu:
How does this thing work ?

Please help me
Pardon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Elf912: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
She chose a toy,

In the end, it's her choice.

Those saying she can't get a real man...Men are actually easy to get to bed

Sleep will not let me type ....

Our generation sef!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Xerox01(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Dick is not enough for you anymore abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by inereunwa1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
JESU grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by elmodee7(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
it's her life . what's the big deal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Bamidele539: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
ladyF:
The society we live in sha... You make out with guys, they will say you are sleeping around. You get se.x toy, they will call you names. What is their own sef. angry

I will soon start selling sexxx toys o, who will patronize my market biko? I must hammer this year grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
aswear you go get flenty flenty customers/subscribers,

try it... I dey ur back....
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Slayer2: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
ooops Almost gave a fuvk ...
.. Sister me too

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by MillySWAGZ(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
She is just being stupid.
This happens when no boy agrees to service her. Is she different from other sugar mummies?
I don't blame her, When she is both poor and ugly.....

WISH U AND UR TOY A BLISSFUL LIFE TOGETHER
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
ladyF:
The society we live in sha... You make out with guys, they will say you are sleeping around. You get se.x toy, they will call you names. What is their own sef. angry

I will soon start selling sexxx toys o, who will patronize my market biko? I must hammer this year grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
This lady F where have you been? I have been searching for you with one eye . I really like your moniker and the style with which you use it especially after hitting the FTC . " It's Lady F again"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by birdsview(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
What is the difference between chubby and fat? Because this one looks fat and op is busy writing Chubby.. what's my business self,, Arinze where is my cup of palmwine. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
I won't judge.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Greenthumb(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
And so?

Her life her choice.

Her life, her choice. But common sense isn't really common I guess. A Love Machine is a private property and should be kept private, don't you think so? All these wokeness by today's young people don't sit well with me
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
may be cuz she's ugly,no guy wants to friend her so she find alternative
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adiemus bring out your own make we see
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by lebete3000: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:

I am not rokiatu.

Your dp''s a Swalla.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by diva90: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Too many useless females these days
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by lonlytroy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
I don't blame her, She studied dickology
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by nonut: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Smiles! how then do you know i was referring to rokiatu..That funny. Same thing applies to lala247, seems she also have a change of moniker
Guys and their smart brains. You got her... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by nonut: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jodha:
Her life....her business...

But she posting it on social media....facebook for that matter...no be even whatsaap...makes it everyone's business...

At her age she should be advising her younger ones....sense fall on her...
Because you use banana, others should hide their correct díldo?
Na you sense go fall on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.