Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) (45168 Views)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Newsmic: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Photos)

A lady has posed with a Ten Million Naira cheque and other goodies allegedly gifted to her by her man as an apology to her, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1428937/lady-poses-n10m-goodies-man-gifted-apology-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to wail, gnash their teeth and begin to tell the man how to spend "His money"

The money they can never have grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Slynation(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nawa oO...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by MatrixReloaded: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Noted with much ado. To the giver may you never lack, to the receiver pls forgive and forget. To the wailers please tamper justice with mercy.

*She's thick enough, e suppose loud.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Kollins11: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
SMH, I really pity the young man. I hope the SIMPle man has already gifted his Father, Mother and siblings ₦10 million.

An average Nigerian girl is literally useless and has nothing to offer than her overused wide pussy and huge billings.

The day I will gift ordinary girlfriend such amount of money, that day all my ancestors will come out from their graves and flog me with iron rod if I ever try such nonsense.

431 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Newsmic: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Skullano(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to wail, gnash their teeth and begin to tell the man how to spend "His money"

The money they can never have grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nah fight you wan start so ooooh.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Ready100: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Their money their business.... only broke men find fault in this

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Treasure17(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Not a yardstick for a successful relationship.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
I pity the young man. I hope the SIMPle man has already gifted his Father, Mother and siblings ₦10 million.

An average Nigerian girl is literally useless and has nothing to offer than her overused wide pussy and huge billings.
Last warning,stop spreading hate here ogbeni.
Be careful sir.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by phelonrays: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Love build on monetary enticement.

What would she offer the guy when tables turn?

Your guess as good as mine undecided

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Waste of money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Promotions: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lolzzz... Big man style cool grin na poor man dey beg too much

17 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Ogbeni relax jare! I'm not spreading hate.

Gifting an ordinary girlfriend such an outrageous amount of money is foolishness. Na people like una dey make our already useless Nigerian girl get entitlement mentality.
I'm not against anyone speaking what they feel is right but using vile words na em I no go accept.
It takes one click to get you banned, simple.
If I see anything of such anywhere else then you might have yourself to blame, thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Robertgreene1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by virginprincess(f): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wish all Nigeria men can be like this, this man is one in a million.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Kollins11: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

I'm not against anyone speaking what they feel is right but using vile words na em I no go accept.
It takes one click to get you banned, simple.
If I see anything of such anywhere else then you might have yourself to blame, thanks.
LOL, who be this one? Oga bannar, do I look like someone that gives a fvck?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish all Nigeria men can be like this, this man is one in a million.
Would you say the same if he's your blood brother. if no then you're nothing but a hypocrite.

This I have seen.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by virginprincess(f): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Would you say the same if he's your blood brother. if no then you're nothing but a hypocrite.

This I have seen.
Of course i would,how my brother choose to spend his money is non of my business.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by VOsimhen144(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Mynd4444, old take note of this troll, he's spreading hate here.
Why do I feel you're BeanmanX.

That BeanmanX and attention be like...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Why do I feel you're BeanmanX.

That BeanmanX and attention be like...
No I'm not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.