Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (88156 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Nigeria, Actress Ajibola Elizabeth Bought A Car With Her Adult film Acting Money / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why una cover het face now?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by nonut: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Florblu:
How does this thing work ?

Please help me
Try banana or small stout bottle, you'll get the feeling.
Contact me if you need the real díldo.
I got sizes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by mema900: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
officialteemi:
u blurred her face and not her name...
olosho alert

What more do u expect from someone having buhari as his president
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Etianwanokon: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Hahaha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Florblu(f): 12:09am On Oct 01, 2017
nonut:
Try banana or small stout bottle, you'll get the feeling. Contact me if you need the real díldo. I got sizes.

You better go and hide with that your nail size dick
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by ccollins(m): 12:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:

I am not rokiatu.
U look almost sexy,U stay in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by crunchyg: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2017
EniHolar:
At least she's not living a fake life
Only say the thing go don wide bàjé.

Indeed, human woman's wants are insatiable grin
You that is not living a fake life, can u try that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Ironi: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigerian women and big dicks are like 69
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by nonut: 3:04am On Oct 01, 2017
Florblu:

You better go and hide with that your nail size dick
Bloody fool. You were about to squírt over someone else's díldo and I offered to sell one to you, not to give you mine...dumb bítch.
My díck ain't for sex-starved hoes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by onlyonechid84(m): 3:39am On Oct 01, 2017
That is her life [color=#000099][/color]! !
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 01, 2017
ladyF:
The society we live in sha... You make out with guys, they will say you are sleeping around. You get se.x toy, they will call you names. What is their own sef. angry

I will soon start selling sexxx toys o, who will patronize my market biko? I must hammer this year grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
Good afternoon ma..I am very interested in becoming your customer...I'm very hardworking and I can work under you...yours sincerely
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Hanhan who covered her face? Did she ask angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 5:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Jodha:
Her life....her business...

But she posting it on social media....facebook for that matter...no be even whatsaap...makes it everyone's business...

At her age she should be advising her younger ones....sense fall on her...

Aunty, please how old is she?

Age doesn't guarantee sense and maturity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by ladyF(f): 5:42am On Oct 01, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Good afternoon ma..I am very interested in becoming your customer...I'm very hardworking and I can work under you...yours sincerely
Lol okay boss. Make i just open shop first. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 01, 2017
What's wrong with having one , or would they prefer she sleeps around or cheats?, yes not only men get h0rny, women have needs too, some of them masturbate behind closed doors ,hypocrites angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Jodha(f): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2017
nonut:
Because you use banana, others should hide their correct díldo? Na you sense go fall on.

mumu...
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by emelda86(f): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=Florblu post=60987462]How does this thing work ?

Please help me[/quoted

Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2017
ladyF:
The society we live in sha... You make out with guys, they will say you are sleeping around. You get se.x toy, they will call you names. What is their own sef. angry

I will soon start selling sexxx toys o, who will patronize my market biko? I must hammer this year grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
where have you been ladyf...?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by odaniel1(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2017
She'll loose her manners for that D Lost all her fam for the D she'll take a dive for that D Is all that problem worth that D? #Dfever
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by mike4real2(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2017
Konji, konji na wah 4 konji if konji catch u eh......

See her tongue, like the cap of the toy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Ayesa: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Hnmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by HerXLNC(f): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Smiles! how then do you know i was referring to rokiatu..That funny. Same thing applies to lala247, seems she also have a change of moniker

Perfect example of monitoring spirits.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Have known you on this platform since 2006, what happen to your old moniker? only few old members remain on this platform
u suppose don be mod oo abi seun no wan c
Give u grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2017
eeewww! she is soo Ugly! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by seangy4konji: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Holy Ghost told her you were talking about rokiatu. She think she is doing me. She is doing herself.
kinibigdeal:

Smiles! how then do you know i was referring to rokiatu..That funny. Same thing applies to lala247, seems she also have a change of moniker
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by OJblog: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Watch vidoes form #Dickchallenge

http://www.olotujuniorsblog.com/dickchallenge-chubby-nigerian-lady-shared-photo-of-her-massive-Love Machine-on-facebook-sparks-heated-reactions/

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by elsomm(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
lol you got me. grin
You forgot ur signature backside and whole body figure...enough to give you away

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
HerXLNC:

Perfect example of monitoring spirits.....
Thats funny. Arent it?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
elsomm:

You forgot ur signature backside and whole body figure...enough to give you away
hehehehhe
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by nonut: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jodha:

mumu...
Dumb bítch. You don't eat money, you spend it!
Ode!
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
lol you got me. grin
hmmmm....girls
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Fourwinds: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
What's wrong with having one , or would they prefer she sleeps around or cheats?, yes not only men get h0rny, women have needs too, some of them masturbate behind closed doors ,hypocrites angry
hmmmm....women bang s..ex to..ys too and masturbate behind closed doors.... well they get Hot but usually pretend... can you see the problem now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.