Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? (21244 Views)

Pastor Joseph Prophesy That A Bbnaija 2021 Housemate Will Set The House Ablaze / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Vatsyayana: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
That my ex wasn't sleeping with another man...meanwhile she was living with one boy and he was banging her every night

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
enilove:
Why are topics like this making front page. There are other better topics that can make a christian to be serious with God and promote the name of Jesus Christ , but controversial and bad news that would make churches to be viewed with disdain are things the moderators are bringing to the front page. The Muslims section doesn't do this to their religion.
Why dont we come up with things that would make the believers and nonbelievers to be afraid of evil so that this nation can prosper.

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I actually opened your profile and saw no topic topic in connection to what you wrote up there and that's double standard. What are you waiting for? Write let us read!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

I actually opened your profile and saw no topic topic in connection to what you wrote up there and that's double standard. What are you waiting for? Write let us read!
Don't mind him jawe.

They criticize a lot but tell them to write a counter thread, they can't
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Sleemy4shizzle(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
That I should not leave my job.... That a big promotion is coming my way....... A job where they don't respect me..... And they treat me like trash...... Also the prophesy has been said since 3 years naw.... I just left the place to anoda nice job just recently

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by olaolutreasure(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
I stepped out one morning just to go and say 'good morning Father' to God for about an hour. As I left, I saw a woman who told me that God told her to say 'amen' to my prayer and gave me some instructions...
Guess what? I was only praising!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by banguroughly(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
cry
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by scarwiz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Just because it havnt happend yet doesnt mean it wont happen .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Griffon:
That I'll buy a brand new Camry before Christmas.

Before you ask how ridiculous is that, you must know that I was then on a monthly salary of 20k naira and the month of the prophecy was September.

Having paid my semester's fee and settled some debts, all I had left in my account then was N7000.

Abeg who buys a new Camry with N7000 with just three months left on the calendar?
u will buy it tomorow
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by seyema(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
I was told that I will graduate with First class honour when I'm already 2.2 in my last semester

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
2015 a prophet told my mum dat i will die,as original ogbanj wey i be i just laugh,na me dey type dis evening cheesy make i bring 20k com do isee
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by mfm04622: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Every Sunday there's usually a topic that tacitly or directly denigrates the Christian religion on the homepage. For me, the only religion in this country with some sense. The Friday posts are not treated the same way. We are watching.

So you think "Muslim" too don't forecast?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Preetiex:
2015 a prophet told my mum dat i will die,as original ogbanj wey i be i just laugh,na me dey type dis evening cheesy make i bring 20k com do isee
That's the next thing they will tell you. To come and do ise and they will build house on your head cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
seyema:
I was told that I will graduate with First class honour when I'm already 2.2 in my last semester
We be say even 5.0 no go carry you enter first class cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's the next thing they will tell you. To come and do ise and they will build house on your head cheesy
my sister & i remembered yesterday & just laugh grin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by seyema(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
We be say even 5.0 no go carry you enter first class cheesy

No mind them joor
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Preetiex:
my sister & i remembered yesterday & just laugh grin
Many people are not as lucky as you cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Coolgent(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Religion of scammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by oake(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
kristen12:
I was sitting in front of my house one.morning when these white garment people came to preach and pray. When they were done, they started talking to people, i was on my own when one came to tell me that I have spirit husband, I always have sex in my dream, I won't progress and all sort of rubbish sha. He then told me to bring 5k for red, white, yellow candles, holy water, turari isegun, lofinda.
My friend came to see me that morning and one of them called her aside and told her somethings too also told her not to tell anyone. I was even too ashamed to tell her mine. She gave them 1k and told them she'll visit them.
It was after they left that we started discussing and realised that they told everyone the same thing exactly. I felt sooo stupid and to think that I almost stole 5k from my mumsy. I wouldn't have forgiven myself ever.

Come, sorri o! Na which class you de then?

I trip for your naivety.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by decatalyst(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dotwillis1:
During my first year in school, I went to visit a brother of mine and I reluctantly followed him to his church for night vigil. It was a white garment church.

While the programme was ongoing, me was busy journeying to the dreamland on a bench at a corner of the church when someone
came to tap me and be like 'Sir Malaika have a message for you ' ...Malaika?

I was made to kneel at the front. The conveyor of the malaika was singing in tongues and the other person was interpreting.... I was made to do lots of exercisesgrin ; I ran round the church 3 times.. Jumped up ... rolled on the floor and the Malaika even complained I didn't roll well.

....then the Malaika sang in some strange tongues again and the interpreter be like " Malaika said U should leave your current School and find admission to another institution because during your 3rd year, you will impregnate a lady and it will destroy your future.. shocked so this is what the jumping and rolling on the floor is all about

After the programme, the interpreter met me and asked if I can spend money and do whatever I m asked to do. He spoke about a strange lady... Cobwebs...asking if I used to hit my leg on stones ( who doesn't) ..

He said those are the signs and I should bring 7k to help do something for me to chase this lady if i won't be able to change my school.. I just thank him and never stepped the church again.

I'm in my service year now.... Still haven't seen any strange sister.... Probably she Failed jamb repeatedlygrin

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Many people are not as lucky as you cheesy
abi o,na baba God
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Saintsammurai(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
A very good example of a false prophet on Nairaland is saintsamurai who claims to have the gift while deceiving gullible people. It's very sad really. I only hope God has mercy on him.
smh
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Augustap(f): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Griffon:
That I'll buy a brand new Camry before Christmas.

Before you ask how ridiculous is that, you must know that I was then on a monthly salary of 20k naira and the month of the prophecy was September.

Having paid my semester's fee and settled some debts, all I had left in my account then was N7000.

Abeg who buys a new Camry with N7000 with just three months left on the calendar?
Kikikikikikikikikiki....some prophesies even baffles Angels

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Crixina(f): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You don't understand what is happening here. Let me give you a little detail. Somebody created a Thread and Spoke about forgiving our enemies.

Their are so many threads on forgiving your enemies rather than pray they die but his made the front page. Do you really know why it was moved to the front page?

Simple. The second comment after his post by an atheist responded that a God who couldn't forgive his enemies but send them to hell is a hypocrite. That's why it made the homepage.

I'm not telling you because I consider myself too Christian. No, I don't even consider myself a Christian. I'm telling you because Christianity, a sensible religion, is tacitly being fought.

Their are threads on the Islam for Muslims section that questions the Islamic faith but only threads that speak good of Muslims make the homepage. It is not coincidence.

You guys are helping them push an agenda here. You Christians are too docile here. You are being weakened gradually. For me, I'm interested in truth but not control.

You are being controlled to see your religion as poor and weak and ineffectual (I'm talking of young believers). Your minds are being subconsciously controlled. So much is happening here.
First off, on which threads make front-page and how they do is beyond me, i'm not a Mod, so i may not be able to dispute that, but logically speaking, i would think that if an atheist's comment took it to front-page, it could have as well happened on any other religion's thread, after all, the comment was from an atheist .

Secondly, you talk about Christianity being fought, punches may be thrown at Christianity, but trust me, Christianity throws it right back, I have been to churches where hate is outrightly preached towards "the other religion", the difference is just that it is laced with sweet words. Christianity may not need bombs and knives...they just employ the most dangerous of all weapons...The mind.

About threads that speak good of Islam...don't know about this, but I'm pretty sure I have read a couple of bad ones here too

Then finally, about the part of being controlled to see Christianity as being weak...I think the worst kind of control is the one you protect your weakness, so others don't see you as being weak...then you eventually die of your own weakness.

Besides, this thread is about false prophets generally, not from a particular religion, it just so happens one religion seems to be dominating.

Last last
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Daniel:11:32

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Crixina:
First off, on which threads make front-page and how they do is beyond me, i'm not a Mod, so i may not be able to dispute that, but logically speaking, i would think that if an atheist's comment took it to front-page, it could have as well happened on any other religion's thread, after all, the comment was from an atheist .

Secondly, you talk about Christianity being fought, punches may be thrown at Christianity, but trust me, Christianity throws it right back, I have been to churches where hate is outrightly preached towards "the other religion", the difference is just that it is laced with sweet words. Christianity may not need bombs and knives...they just employ the most dangerous of all weapons...The mind.

About threads that speak good of Islam...don't know about this, but I'm pretty sure I have read a couple of bad ones here too

Then finally, about the part of being controlled to see Christianity as being weak...I think the worst kind of control is the one you protect your weakness, so others don't see you as being weak...then you eventually die of your own weakness.

Besides, this thread is about false prophets generally, not from a particular religion, it just so happens one religion seems to be dominating.

Last last
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Daniel:11:32
Thank you for this insightful comment.

A thread like this is not to demean any pastor but to make people mindful of the kinds of prophesies they embrace. If we are to face the reality, so many false prophets have destroyed many homes, destroyed people's relationships and they have turned a son away from his mother by the random guesses they usually make

It's funny how someone will not like the fact that people are sharing evil prophesies that never manifested in their lives.

Isn't this thread synonymous to a testimony thread?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by 9jajoseph: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Alphaman007:
I was told that i was gonna be an engineer.. I'm about to be a graduate of psychology grin
Sir, some Prophecy are real, You Might Graduate as A psychology but you might not be psychologist
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2017
rhames:

In most cases you do not need to go to them apart from exceptional issues. I bet you, if you spend three to seven days in a month doing what they use their time to do , you will discover God better than they see it. Besides, there are more charlatans in the trade now than real preachers. In my experience, I get my own Divine messages and directions from dreams after serious prayers afetr three or seven days . That message determines my next step on the issue at hand.

I do not condemn the prophets in totality but there are more hungry prophets and mallams and marabouts on Nigerian soil than true men of God.

@emboldened this is how you know a prophesy is true, it will always be backed up with a dream. No matter what it is, you would have seen it in a dream.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Griffon(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Preetiex:
u will buy it tomorow

I've gotten something bigger than that since then. You must be Bola. The Lord ministered to me that you'll marry me before December. . .

Sherimamama.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Aiddn: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2017
kristen12:
I was sitting in front of my house one.morning when these white garment people came to preach and pray. When they were done, they started talking to people, i was on my own when one came to tell me that I have spirit husband, I always have sex in my dream, I won't progress and all sort of rubbish sha. He then told me to bring 5k for red, white, yellow candles, holy water, turari isegun, lofinda.
My friend came to see me that morning and one of them called her aside and told her somethings too also told her not to tell anyone. I was even too ashamed to tell her mine. She gave them 1k and told them she'll visit them.
It was after they left that we started discussing and realised that they told everyone the same thing exactly. I felt sooo stupid and to think that I almost stole 5k from my mumsy. I wouldn't have forgiven myself ever.

But were u having sex in dreams?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by correctguy101(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Papiikush:
I don't listen to prophecies. Don't need some fake dude saying shìt about my future.

If you want me to believe your prophecies, you'll have to predict sure odds first. If your god can't predict football goals then he definitely can't see my future.

Correct guy...
Anytime anyone predict sure 3k odds, holla @ me...

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by kristen12(f): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Aiddn:

But were u having sex in dreams?
Nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / Of Church Instrumentalists And Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.