Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? (21578 Views)

Pastor Joseph Prophesy That A Bbnaija 2021 Housemate Will Set The House Ablaze / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Griffon:

I've gotten something bigger than that since then. You must be Bola. The Lord ministered to me that you'll marry me before December. . .

Sherimamama.
it must be in ur dreams cool
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Griffon: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Preetiex:
it must be in ur dreams cool

I am a prophet and I am real.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Griffon:

I am a prophet and I am real.
ok,but it in ur dreams dat d lord told /show u d prophesy sad
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Griffon:
That I'll buy a brand new Camry before Christmas.

Before you ask how ridiculous is that, you must know that I was then on a monthly salary of 20k naira and the month of the prophecy was September.

Having paid my semester's fee and settled some debts, all I had left in my account then was N7000.

Abeg who buys a new Camry with N7000 with just three months left on the calendar?

U gats find 100 odds with ur 7k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Griffon: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Esepayan:

U gats find 100 odds with ur 7k

Lmao! Them dey pick 100 odds for road? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SheIsElle(f): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SheIsElle(f): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SheIsElle(f): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by consultancy: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
@the bitch up there that quoted me. i do not have words to trade with a cheap lay & hoodrat like u. i made the mistake of quoting you first, so now u can see i purposely avoided quoting you again. so pls respect ur old self and do not quote me nxt time. dnt bother quoting me cos i do not reply to ugly girls who are ashamed to show der faces in public

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SheIsElle(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SheIsElle(f): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SheIsElle(f): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
2014 precisely.
Don't av an abortion & you will graduate with a good result.
like who doesn't know their grade 4rm 300level, mtcheww.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Aiddn: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
kristen12:

Nah
Something made u to start thinking of giving them some money.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SchoolZinicc(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Elzends:
Mbaka's prophecy bout buhari undecided

You sent me an email?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Elzends(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
SchoolZinicc:

You sent me an email?
Yes how can I contact u
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
seun omo osewa viewing in camera grin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by ElRapido: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
A Babalawo on Nairaland told me I will go to a party and get in trouble with the police grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Kyase(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
SheIsElle:
Am going to keep quoting you till you probably hang yourself, you brought the curse and trouble on yourself. Polished man. Too bad a hoodrat and a cheap lay keep quoting you. #changethoseshoes.
e fit be your future husband o
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Martinez19(m): 1:06am On Oct 10, 2017
sircrabo:
According to the bible " despise not prophesyings " if you ever meet someone that tells you anything in the name of prophecy, never despise the message openly. Just leave it for God to have the final say. Some self aclaimed prophets are evil. They can manipulate events to prove themselves right

If they tell you you'll have an accident, some that are evil can cause that to happen. At that point, don't argue with them. Just let god lead

I ws told one girl has initiated me into emire kingdom with fanta, I can't remember taking fanta from any girl. Since then I've been looking to see the girl that will offer me fanta. Lol.

I was also told I am a good footballer. I played ball last in second sch. 15yrs ago.

Another prophet told my sister that I'm a cultist that he sees me wearing uniform with my members. I did part time and didn't stay on campus, no time for campus life not to talk of cult. After that day, they started suspecting me at home. I am a god fearing young man with no thoughts of joining any cult.

My sister was told to marry her fiancee that is heaven made union. they are now seperated after 3yrs of marriage

Don't argue, let god have the final say
argue o. If people had argued rather than follow sheepishly, bad things wouldn't have happened. Bottom line is that all religious gods and doctrines are man made. All sacred books are bunks.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by SchoolZinicc(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elzends:

Yes how can I contact u

Whatsapp me on: 08094822573

Or Email: info.zinicc@gmail.com

Or visit my Office @ Suit 202, Anbeez Plaza, Ndola Crescent, Wise Zone 5 FCT Abuja
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by OtemSapien: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
enilove:
Why are topics like this making front page. There are other better topics that can make a christian to be serious with God and promote the name of Jesus Christ , but controversial and bad news that would make churches to be viewed with disdain are things the moderators are bringing to the front page. The Muslims section doesn't do this to their religion.
Why dont we come up with things that would make the believers and nonbelievers to be afraid of evil so that this nation can prosper.

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
it is good that it makes frontpage. It will help people to be careful of all these Christian prophets(scammers).
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by OtemSapien: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
lizzycreations:
I was actually told that things would get better this year after loosing my job last year November, trust me, 2017 has been my best year so far.

Bottom line: Genuine prophets still exist.
coincidental prophecies. It's what we call Urim in the seriot language. It's fifty-fifty chance.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by OtemSapien: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Coolgent:
Religion of scammers
That's Christianity for you.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by OtemSapien: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Augustap:

Kikikikikikikikikiki....some prophesies even baffles Angels
hahahaha, I wonder why you haven't received a 'like' for this funny comment yet. Now I have pressed 'like' how much you go pay me? cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? by Augustap(f): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
hahahaha, I wonder why you haven't received a 'like' for this funny comment yet. Now I have pressed 'like' how much you go pay me? cheesy
Oya chop onions grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone / Pictures Of Christians Celebrating Easter Around The World / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.