Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (44649 Views)

Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live / Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat / Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Nathdoug(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
D
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Miles300: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
When e on set now u go begin dey run to different churches !
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
This is what happens when you have an IQ below 1.5
mention me on a dead thread wanna have a word
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by pinton: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lol. I kissed one of them years back #idanrehills

Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by bigfather(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Towncrier247:
Twitter user, BollyLomo sparked reactions on Twitter after he shared a now viral photo of him getting freaky with a god in Ekiti State.

He shared the photo of him licking the upper chambers of the deity and captioned;

‘I got freaky with the gods’

He also shared another photo of a deity and captioned ‘Her Husband’ – The photo has since received alot of mixed reactions with many condemning his action!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-in-ekiti-sucks-boobs-on-a-shrine-idol-says-i-got-freaky-with-the-god

Na so madness dey start !
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by CaroLyner(f): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gustavo404:
mention me on a dead thread wanna have a word
You can type it here.
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
you can nack her too!
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Useless ma he just wanted the set the idol on for nothing. If the idol gets wet now,na who go complete the work he started?
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Austinoiz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Things you'd expect from a senseless sex-starved Afonja
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by funshint(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
That should be the Deji of Akure's ancient palace. I pity that guy though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Lomprico2: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sammmypoko:
This guy get guts ooo

Its just a piece of wood carving.
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by annnikky(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
MykOnyxo:
blame social media

people becomes stupid just for 'likes' and 'comments'

Honestly n wen the consequences of their actions comes they start crying blood n searching for away out undecided
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by purplekayc(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Michellla:
ODE.
interpretation plz grin
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by userplainly(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Later this Idiot wee start going to all-night n doing deliverance saying "I av spiritual wife"
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by cybriz82(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
nelson7777:
This is hw guys attract spirit wife, stupidly. ...

66 don enter him body already,
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by ZionJay(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fayose's cousin undecided
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by sanpipita(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Intolerant Christians and Muslims coming out to judge, most of you go kiss feet of sculptured idols in your church and mosques, nonsense
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
This kinda guy could rape a mannequin. He is that senseless.

1 Like

Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Cloud007: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
If things con dey shele now....u go con dey run up and down. Disturbing pple's peace
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaroLyner:

You can type it here.

Haba, Caro. Make you sef understand na.
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by giftedben: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
The is what happens when the devil wants to dance with you
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Michellla(f): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
purplekayc:
interpretation plz grin
simpleton :
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Josh44s(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
This is what happens when you have an IQ below 1.5

1.5 na big odd o shocked It's 1.02 grin
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by toastedbread: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
do y'all remember that nollywood movie called oganigwe?

1 Like

Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Josh44s(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
pinton:
Lol. I kissed one of them years back #idanrehills

No wonderrrrrr your life is like this

2 Likes

Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Gotze1: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Op, this is not ekiti, this ancient palace in old idanre on the idanre hill.
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by sirdjay1: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Omo esu
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaroLyner:

You can type it here.
Thought doing that here would put u in a spot u might not like. Does ur IG handle starts with Kay and ends with A?
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by akigbemaru: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Towncrier247:
Twitter user, BollyLomo sparked reactions on Twitter after he shared a now viral photo of him getting freaky with a god in Ekiti State.

He shared the photo of him licking the upper chambers of the deity and captioned;

‘I got freaky with the gods’

He also shared another photo of a deity and captioned ‘Her Husband’ – The photo has since received alot of mixed reactions with many condemning his action!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-in-ekiti-sucks-boobs-on-a-shrine-idol-says-i-got-freaky-with-the-god
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by moneyok(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mr o.p ....it's not ekiti .....it's idanre town
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by kechywillz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
That's how the gods will visit him the dream
Re: Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God by SUNDICOS(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.