Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? (402 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? by eberetos: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Many people claim to be faithful and true to their partners, but if you are told to face a lie detector test on cheating, will u succeed?
Re: Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? by BumbleBee007: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
I know for a fact she wouldn't!!!
Re: Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? by nicki1991(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2019
Maybe I will pass it... Simply I've never tried to pass a lie detector, but I watched a lot of videos about how to pass lie detector
Re: Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? by sinaj(f): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Yea
Re: Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? by chigoizie7(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2019
You do not need a lie detector to know that I am lieing.

When I am talking to you and you look me in the eyes, you will just know. I do not know how to lie. I am always caught any time I lie.
Re: Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? by IceColdVeins(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2019
sure for now!!
Re: Will You Survive A Lie Detector Test On Cheating?? by Lmaomen1(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2019
How do you think, who cheating more often? Men or women? I think most women don't need a lie detector to find out if their man was cheating on them as men are easier to detect when lying. So, in my opinion, the lie detector was created for women. Let her be free but once you have doubts, try passing the lie detector test with her. But hey, you need to a good reason for that. Since you have doubts once, you'll lose her faith forever.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Facebook User Indicates Her Readiness For A Relationship / Pls Come In Here / Every Problem Shared Is Half Solved_my Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.