Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers (2227 Views)

Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver / Team I Stand With Sex Doll...urgent Question Here.. / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
I Am In My Alien Mode... Drop Any... I Mean Any Kind Of Question you Have and I Will Give You Answers... Any Question On Earth... L3G3ND LALAS247 BLACKHAWK01 TOSYNE2MUCH SUNSHINEG TAHRAH THEPUSSYHUNTER... EVERYBODY... You Can Also Drop Your Village Name And I Will tell You If Village People Are Following Your Destiny.

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by IamSINZ(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
How did western Nigerians come about naming deep-fried plantain "Dodo"?

2 Likes

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by MurderEnglish(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
I was thinking I was alone on earth, how possible did the human race evolve so fast that not even a single soul can reason like we used to in the year 9056

2 Likes

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by smardray(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
why don't you plant yourself..... who knows ur brain might grow now .

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamSINZ:
How did western Nigerians come about naming deep-fried plantain "Dodo"?
dodo Is Gotten From The Yoruba word "dundun" meanin sweet... It Was Reshuffled into "dodo" by Ibos and Deltans

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
MurderEnglish:
I was thinking I was alone on earth, how possible did the human race evolve so fast that not even a single soul can reason like we used to in the year 9056
evolution Of Man Is A Pending belief

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
smardray:
why don't you plant yourself..... who knows ur brain might grow now

bury Yourself In The Soil For A Long Period And You would Start Decaying

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
DeadRat:
I Am In My Alien Mode... Drop Any... I Mean Any Kind Of Question you Have and I Will Give You Answers... Any Question On Earth... L3G3ND LALAS247 BLACKHAWK01 TOSYNE2MUCH SUNSHINEG TAHRAH THEPUSSYHUNTER... EVERYBODY... You Can Also Drop Your Village Name And I Will tell You If Village People Are Following Your Destiny.

lolz shey na boredom do u dis one ni
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
I know no my village but I am from ibadan cheesy
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
DeadRat:
my questions are:
1. when would the world end?
2. when would shekau be captured?
3. is Nnamdi Kanu dead, if not when is he going to die?
4. when will I see u?

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why do dead things smell?
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
ethene:
my questions are: 1. when would the world end? 2. when would shekau be captured? 3. is Nnamdi Kanu dead, if not when is he going to die? 4. when will I see u?

1. The World Will End after Jesus Comes
2. When Buhari leaves The Seat Of Power
3. He Is Not Dead but In Hiding.
4. No One Sees Me And Lives. I Scare The Bleep out Of People

2 Likes

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Otisjay10: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
What is Seun Osewa's net worth?
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
What is my CGPA
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by muller101(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Op when are u gonna die? I need the exact time, day, month and the year.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Gofwane(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
@ op, can a man whose legs were amputated still be healed by miracle?

NOTE: The bible says that there is nothing too big for God to do
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Do aliens exist? Are you buharison?
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
I know no my village but I am from ibadan cheesy
them De Follow You Small Small
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
EzeEbira:
Why do dead things smell?
when You Never Die You De Smell. Not To Talk Of When You Kon die

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Otisjay10:
What is Se.un Osewa's net worth?
presently He Has Nothing Less Than 12.4 million

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
What is my CGPA
0.07... My Brother You Must Be The Next James Bond

3 Likes

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
muller101:
Op when are u gonna die? I need the exact time, day, month and the year.
03/07/2001

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gofwane:
@ op, can a man whose legs were amputated still be healed by miracle?

NOTE: The bible says that there is nothing too big for God to do
as You Have Already Said... THERE IS NOTHING TOO BIG FOR GOD TO DO

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Do aliens exist? Are you buharison?
. Aliens Exist and Secondly, I Am Not Buhari's son
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:

lolz shey na boredom do u dis one ni
Ifaslap you
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
Ifaslap you
ahhh easy lion ....
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:

ahhh easy lion ....
how Far. How Is Your Day
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
how Far. How Is Your Day
going on well o... how about yours?
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:
going on well o... how about yours?
...B.O.R.I.N.G...
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
...B.O.R.I.N.G...
why is that?
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:
why is that?
me Sef no Understand...
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by DavGrace(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why are you deadrat? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why I Don't Like Dimples129 / Everywhere You Go Is Igbo,we Are Born To Hustle.new dope pic drop / 50 Amazing Random Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.