Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers (2261 Views)

Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver / Team I Stand With Sex Doll...urgent Question Here.. / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by MystiqueReine(f): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat pls why haven't I seen my period and when will i see it
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
MystiqueReine:
DeadRat pls why haven't I seen my period and when will i see it
honey you Are Pregnant... After 9months Start Using Comdom when You Bleep a Guy undecided
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by MystiqueReine(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
honey you Are Pregnant... After 9months Start Using Comdom when You Bleep a Guy undecided

But I'm a guy.Why should I Bleep a guy.I just want to see my period like my sister sees her's. cry
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
MystiqueReine:

But I'm a guy.Why should I Bleep a guy.I just want to see my period like my sister sees her's. cry
i Said You Pregnant. Wetin Concern Me If You Be Man Or Woman. You Are Pregnant simple
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
hell No
But this is not your first nl acc,is it?
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Jagermeister(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
maybe i Forgot to Add to Talent Part. I Dont go Into What I Have No Passion For. I Was Born For This... Anyway Its My Problem.

I like the way you switch upper-case for lower-case and vice-versa.

Keep going fam. It doesn't all happen in a day. Someday u'll get there.

U'd have been in my prayers. Sadly, I don't pray.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
But this is not your first nl acc,is it?
actually It Is. Have Been A Guest For Long. Do I Sound Familiar
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
actually It Is. Have Been A Guest For Long. Do I Sound Familiar
I wouldn't be asking if you didn't.undecided
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 04, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I wouldn't be asking if you didn't.undecided
i havent seen a dude like me in here... Who could you be referrin to? undecided
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
i havent seen a dude like me in here... Who could you be referrin to? undecided
I asked earlier.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I asked earlier.
i am none of those usernames u mentioned... At the mention of ma name, people freak out... Who wants to be a dead.rat anyway? undecided definitely not me
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jagermeister:

I like the way you switch upper-case for lower-case and vice-versa.
Keep going fam. It doesn't all happen in a day. Someday u'll get there.
U'd have been in my prayers. Sadly, I don't pray.
chai

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
wetin
the Fruit Of Your Labour
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please what is really happening in Nigeria.is buhari still our president?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? / 5 Things That Show She Wants To Be Your Girlfriend / Diary Of A Lekki House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.