Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers (2252 Views)

Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver / Team I Stand With Sex Doll...urgent Question Here.. / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
them De Follow You Small Small
which one be small small again grin
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
which one be small small again grin
them De Follow You Before But Them Don Lose You. Service Bad for Their Side... But Them Still De Find You

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
DavGrace:
Why are you deadrat? undecided
I HATE DEAD THINGS
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Divay22(f): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Who's deadRat undecided
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
them De Follow You Before But Them Don Lose You. Service Bad for Their Side... But Them Still De Find You
cheesy grin
Them no go get me jare

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Divay22:
Who's deadRat undecided
thats Me Honey undecided
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Jagermeister(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:

why is that?

Because he's a dead rat.

Dead creatures are always bored. And lonely too.

Err DeadRat? Just incase u're wondering who's been 'liking' all your posts on this thread. It's me. I think behind that troll persona, there's an intelligent and interesting individual.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jagermeister:

Because he's a dead rat.

Err DeadRat? Just incase u're wondering who's been 'liking' all your posts on this thread. It's me. I think behind that troll persona, there's an intelligent and interesting individual.
undecided define Intelligence Without Money?
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Divay22(f): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
thats Me Honey undecided
What's your main monik angry
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Divay22:

What's your main monik angry
this The First Time I Am Gonna say This "i Dont understand What You Mean"
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jagermeister:

Because he's a dead rat.

noticed
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
me Sef no Understand...
well i think if you have a friend or two over hen you won't be so bored
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:
noticed
honey What Are You Noticing undecided
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
honey What Are You Noticing undecided
i just had to let jagermeister know that he's noticed
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
. Aliens Exist and Secondly, I Am Not Buhari's son
I mean buharipikin,proudtobeamumum?About the aliens,show some evidence.If you wanna tell me stories,i want first-hand experiences.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Jagermeister(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
undecided define Intelligence Without Money?

Intelligence is the ability to acquire, comprehend and apply knowledge.

Money is any item that is globally accepted as a means of payment or as a measure of debt repayment.

Both values are independently separate entities.

If you can combine intelligence, knowledge and CREATIVITY along with mother-luck, you will have money.

But now my friend, that is in your hands to do.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:

well i think if you have a friend or two over hen you won't be so bored
well Its Good Thing You Said "If"... I Spend Alot Of Time Indoor Planning My Life and Writing scripts and Stories... Am A Full Blooded Melancholy, with A Little Phlegmatic and Traces Of Choleric... I love meeting new people and i Pick My Friends Cautiously... smiley
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
0.07... My Brother You Must Be The Next James Bond
wetin
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Jagermeister(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:

noticed

Dont stretch your lungs too far for me.

I'm observing my week-long break/holiday.

I'm merely having a good time. I really don't care about anybody here except the guys from auto section.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jagermeister:

Intelligence is the ability to acquire, comprehend and apply knowledge.

Money is any item that is globally accepted as a means of payment or as a measure of debt repayment.

Both values are independently separate entities.

If you can combine intelligence, knowledge and CREATIVITY along with mother-luck, you will have money.

But now my friend, that is in your hands to do.
hmmm! Sir, i Have Combined knowledge, intelligence, wisdom, attitude, creativity, humility, attentiveness, passion and Every Other Positive Abstract and I Have Enough Ideas To Break The Entertainment Industry but... The Bridge (Money) Is Broken
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jagermeister:

Dont stretch your lungs too far for me.

I'm observing my week-long break/holiday.

I'm merely having a good time. I really don't care about anybody here except the guys from auto section.
ah swear i didn't even bother or think to stretch thats why i just posted the next word in mind ... bye
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I mean buharipikin,proudtobeamumum?About the aliens,show some evidence.If you wanna tell me stories,i want first-hand experiences.
define Alien Honey? Do You Refer to Ufo or Supernatural And Celestial Entities
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
well Its Good Thing You Said "If"... I Spend Alot Of Time Indoor Planning My Life and Writing scripts and Stories... Am A Full Blooded Melancholy, with A Little Phlegmatic and Traces Of Choleric... I love meeting new people and i Pick My Friends Cautiously... smiley

owk .. cool to know that you use ya time to develop what you've got going for you ....

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
define Alien Honey? Do You Refer to Ufo or Supernatural And Celestial Entities
You didn't answer my other question.Ufo
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
which Other Question Please
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
which Other Question Please
Are you Proudtobeamumum?
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Jagermeister(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:

ah swear i didn't even bother or think to stretch thats why i just posted the next word in mind ... bye

Learn how to write and then come back and have a conversation.

Sulk-off now, chappie. Cheers.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Are you Proudtobeamumum?
hell No
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
i Know Science Hides Alot Of Things From Us. There Are Lots Of Videos To Show You. Am Not Using A Smart Phone Now if Not I Would Have Shocked You
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:
i just had to let jagermeister know that he's noticed
Lol
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Jagermeister(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
hmmm! Sir, i Have Combined knowledge, intelligence, wisdom, attitude, creativity, humility, attentiveness, passion and Every Other Positive Abstract and I Have Enough Ideas To Break The Entertainment Industry but... The Bridge (Money) Is Broken

That's rather unfortunate, isn't it?

With entertainment, u'll need talent. If you don't have talent, u'll need money. And more money.

To create a verbose flattery of your talentlessness.
Re: Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jagermeister:

That's rather unfortunate, isn't it?

With entertainment, u'll need talent. If you don't have talent, u'll need money. And more money.

To create a verbose flattery of your talentlessness.
maybe i Forgot to Add to Talent Part. I Dont go Into What I Have No Passion For. I Was Born For This... Anyway Its My Problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend's Friend For Refusing To Sleep With Her / I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman / Is There Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.