Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (8046 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / All Women Are Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Augustap(f): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Take it to the Lord in prayer... Don't disturb me this morning
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Divay22:

Na so you wicked shocked shocked shocked
I'm a learner compared to the op
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Like his opinion matters... I blame buhari though angry
I'm sure a girl just broke the op's heart... Odiegwu

You will be surprised how much his opinion matters to other men. Men are learning not to be islands and are now sharing truths about women more and more. Go google MGTOW and you will see little boys of 15 vowing never to get married coz that's the message they are hearing over and over that women are whores. But you live in your own little world where everything is always sunny and dandy. I pity you.
MGTOW=Men Going Their Own Way.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
drbitcoin:
am not trying to defend the op but the fact that I came out of a vagina doesn't mean I would respect all of it, apparently only the one i came from is special to me cos some of it are already a disgrace to our existence.

A disgrace to your existence including your sisters and niece and your daughters soon to be born.some men are the cause of your predicament.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
skimmy005:
d only tinz qals are good at is pleasing d!ck, apart from DAT DA are useless, ,pls go and listen to #Tyqa Pleaza

Thank God you don't have a dick.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Op you are very very stupid for typing rubbish.abeg carry your frustrated life and go to sabisa forest.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
I concur. . OOoLlooooShosss everywhere you go
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Adaumunocha(f): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
ubunja:

You will be surprised how much his opinion matters to other men. Men are learning not to be islands and are now sharing truths about women more and more. Go google MGTOW and you will see little boys of 15 vowing never to get married coz that's the message they are hearing over and over that women are whores. But you live in your own little world where everything is always sunny and dandy. I pity you.
MGTOW=Men Going Their Own Way.
Don't pity me. That's life, that's the reality I live in. You don't see me whining about men being assholes... Anyway, to each his or her own. If you feel Nigerian women are all slúts, then go to Ghana or Zimbabwe while ur mates post prewedding pictures everyday.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Don't pity me. That's life, that's the reality I live in. You don't see me whining about men being assholes... Anyway, to each his or her own. If you feel Nigerian women are all slúts, then go to Ghana or Zimbabwe while ur mates post prewedding pictures everyday.
I'm not even in Nigeria. Very soon there won't be any "each to his or her own" to go to. You think the rate of marriages will continue as it is? LOOOL! Admit it that you used to see MORE weddings growing up than you see now. Nothing lasts forever.
Continue daydreaming like Hilary Clinton who thought women ruled the world and ignored signs that men are pissed at feminism until she was shocked when Trump won! Ignore reality and reality will shock you last minute.
U think coz men propose u daily they will always be there? Ha ha ha .I still pity you.by force.

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by NaeChris: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
jacyhelen:
Them don breake this one heart..lol..Na so e dey be oooo.. Men are wicked!!
You dey laugh am say them break him heart while you heart us obviously in pieces. Men are indeed wicked.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
I know what you're talking about. Analice107 come fess.

You can always read the Bible and invite the Holy Spirit. We cannot understand things there on our own. That's why I said a bible believing church. Can I recommend a book for you to read? It's a non-fiction btw, not a Bible.
Hello my baby sis, sup? What's going on here? been offline all day.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by makydebbie(f): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
analice107:

Hello my baby sis, sup? What's going on here? been offline all day.
Awwn big sis, I'm good you?

Shelloween is having issues with his Christian faith, thought you could help.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Adaumunocha(f): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
ubunja:

I'm not even in Nigeria. Very soon there won't be any "each to his or her own" to go to. You think the rate of marriages will continue as it is? LOOOL! Admit it that you used to see MORE weddings growing up than you see now. Nothing lasts forever.
Continue daydreaming like Hilary Clinton who thought women ruled the world and ignored signs that men are pissed at feminism until she was shocked when Trump won! Ignore reality and reality will shock you last minute.
U think coz men propose u daily they will always be there? Ha ha ha .I still pity you.by force.
Feminism? Do I come across as a feminist? Men won't always b here? Una wan go heaven!?? Won't I settle down with one? Guy you are so negative for a person based outside 9ja... I don't need negative quotes pls. Pity yourself OK. This is the last you'll see my mention. #Shalom
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by ubunja(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Feminism? Do I come across as a feminist? Men won't always b here? Una wan go heaven!?? Won't I settle down with one? Guy you are so negative for a person based outside 9ja... I don't need negative quotes pls. Pity yourself OK. This is the last you'll see my mention. #Shalom
You have too high an opinion of yourself for someone using the internet to hide her ugliness and low self-esteem.
Keep your mentions,they don't pay my bills.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:
Lol. Read the bible and invite the holy spirit? Do you know how many times I've done that? And after inviting him, I wait for something to happen, maybe a cool breeze, maybe a feeling, something to make me say "yeah, He's here". I know asking for a tongue of fire on my head would be too much but...... anything! Maybe you have a different experience, mind sharing? Have you heard that voice? If yes, how did you know it was the one?

Recommend a book? I'm not really a big fan of books but, okay! I might give it a try.
Lolzzzz. Wrong approach. You did exactly what i did for years and got no result. See, the Holy Spirit will not because of us change his standards, learn to do things His way and you'd see Him manifest. We mostly are not taught right, so we remain unproductive thinking God has failed or the Word doesn't work, it's not so. The word works if we get it right by applying the principles rightly.

I got Born Again, I had the Assurance of Hope that i was born again, but it wasn't evidenced by speaking in tongues because i was taught that i'll feel a sensation in me to indicate he was in me. For years i waited for some cold, warm or tingling sensation to touch me then off i will go into tongues, since it is suppose to be Baptism by fire, but nothing happened.

At a point i started feeling like i wasn't qualified for it. But I wasn't living in sin, tho not perfect. What then could be the reason for not being Baptised by fire?

I didn't know He was in me all along but i just was ignorant.
Then, i joined Living Faith. those people taught me what "Living Faith" means. 'Working the word'. Bringing the Word of God Life. It was the month that the teachings was on the Holy Spirit, and i got to know about the Holy Spirit what i never knew for years as a believer.

I got home after Sunday service one day, as my custom is, in the evening, i picked my note and started reading, checking if the pastor based his teachings on the scriptures or took them out of context. (I don't follow pastors, I follow the Bible).

As i read, i really desired to speak to God in His own language 'Christenes'. I just prayed a very simple prayer and said, Father, make it possible for me to talk to you in your own language. Something extra ordinary happened. I heard a voice as clear as a friend speaking to a friend lying beside and said, 'Will you like to do it now?', I said yes, audibly as i heard it, the voice said, 'then open your mouth and speak'.

I Just opened my mouth to say anything, and off i went. I was hearing a sound coming from me, but i wasn't making that sound. I was hearing a language like Arabic coming out of me, i wasn't responsible for it. What?, but i wasn't feeling any differently, boc, i thought i'll actually feel something, but nothing.

I wanted to stop after a while, but i couldn't. I was lifted from the bed and i went flat on my face on the floor, blasting in tongues. For hours it went on.

My tongue was taken, but my consciousness was mine, so i used my consciousness to ask the Lord to release me so that i could sleep, Monday was work and i had an early day, then it stopped.

I didn't feel any sensation. The expectation of a sensation kept me from manifesting the power of the Holy Spirit for years.

Realise yourself.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll mention you on another thread.
Mention me too.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Adaumunocha(f): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
ubunja:

You have too high an opinion of yourself for someone using the internet to hide her ugliness and low self-esteem.
Keep your mentions,they don't pay my bills.
Uhmmmm, perhaps u are right. Thanks.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Dmelkowking50(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
guys take dis advice.. Don't take a girl dat dosent like you out...
if she likes you she won't bring her village members to the date ..

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by sonofanarchy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Take your problems to Jesus bro, not nairaland. cool
did he mention Ghanaian gehs? attention seeker...we dey talk about fish, crayfish dey show body

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by makydebbie(f): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
sonofanarchy:
did he mention Ghanaian gehs? attention seeker...we dey talk about fish, crayfish dey show body
Take your problems to Jesus, not me. I'm not the reason for your misfortune. cool
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:
it doesn't matter matter how I do it, what I do it for or why I do it. It's all the same; No Result. You know, I just wonder how to know it's Him. How to know which voice is His. There are so many voices in my head, but which voice is the one? Bible doesn't even help, I've tried. It only complicates things. There are more questions in the Bible than answers. Churches these days are comedy, They only tell you what you want to hear and not what you need to hear.

lemme not bore you.
The Bible helps alot.

Don't depend on men, they are after their Belle, make the Bible your friend. The first time the Bible spoke back at me, I was amazed.

And, listen dearest, God can not speak to you outside if his written word. The audible voice if God us very scares, very very scares. Before he can talk to you with an audible voice, i'd ve matured spiritually.

Again. PLEASE DON'T SEEK FOR VOICES, satan will impersonate Jesus and speak to you.

Satan knows that when you ask God to speak to you audibly, He wouldn't, but you don't, so, satan will come acting like God and get you deceive with half truths taken scriptures out of context. If you don't know the Word, you'd so fall.

Be patient, develop yourself by studying the word. If God speaks even audibly, it's still his Word that he will speak to you from.

This may help. Well, it's my method of studying.

I study books of the Bible. Book by Book.

Major Characters and their acts.

Prophets and their acts.

Kings and their acts.

Historical events.

Prophesies.

You'd find Alexander the Great in the Bible, you'd be shocked.

Majorly, study the person of Jesus of Nazareth. The way he reacts to issues, the way he answers questions. How he responds to people.

You'd see.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by ubunja(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Uhmmmm, perhaps u are right. Thanks.
Did you not say I will not see your mentions again?LOL!! You give threats you can't even fulfill. Ha ha ha. Weak like a baby.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by sonofanarchy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Take your problems to Jesus, not me. I'm not the reason for your misfortune. cool
how many times ghana must go?

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn big sis, I'm good you?

Shelloween is having issues with his Christian faith, thought you could help.
I have responded to him.

My dear, Pastors are killing the faith of the Children of God. They make God grand father and take God's place over the lives of His children.

Right now, anyone who wants to know God, should grab the Bible and sit down, when the Holy Spirit sees the sincere yearning, He will help.

If the pastor says, 'Ah', i pick my Bible and check. let somborry not come and tell me lie.

When a scripture is taken out if context, it can mean anything.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Diamond23(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]why generalize angry angry
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Adaumunocha(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
ubunja:

Did you not say I will not see your mentions again?LOL!! You give threats you can't even fulfill. Ha ha ha. Weak like a baby.
Imperfect me. Thanks
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
analice107:

I have responded to him.

My dear, Pastors are killing the faith of the Children of God. They make God grand father and take God's place over the lives of His children.

Right now, anyone who wants to know God, should grab the Bible and sit down, when the Holy Spirit sees the sincere yearning, He will help.

If the pastor says, 'Ah', i pick my Bible and check. let somborry not come and tell me lie.

When a scripture is taken out if context, i can mean anything.
I was having this discussion with my brother lately, I told him I'm beginning to fear that pastors will lead more people to hell than the devil. The way they mislead gullible folks now is very alarming. God will help us, it's well.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by ubunja(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Imperfect me. Thanks
Go thank your mother who didn't abort you. You don't know me and I owe you nothing.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Adaumunocha(f): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
ubunja:

Go thank your mother who didn't abort you. You don't know me and I owe you nothing.
Guy abeg swerve, don't take my seemingly nice quotes for granted. Anupama. Im nor the cause of your suffering. Typical man, you feel a woman is calm and you pounce thinking to overcome... Seems you are even high. Anuofia
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
I was having this discussion with my brother lately, I told him I'm beginning to fear that pastors will lead more people to hell than the devil. The way they mislead gullible folks now is very alarming. God will help us, it's well.
My sister, if we follow the Bible in between lines we won't be shocked as to what is happening today.

When Jesus told a story of the Tares amongst the wheats, he said, the servants (Angels) asked if the Tares should be weeded out? The Master said no, allow them grow together side by side until the time of harvest(rapture). What do you make of it?

The Master knows that the Tares (weeds) will weaken the wheats by sapping the nutrients meant for the wheat. He knew that weeds grow faster and taller than the wheats and can over shadow the crops, yet he said, leave them together.

Today, the Tares seems to be in charge of Christianity. It's hard to know the wheat from the Weeds. The Wheats manifests the prophetic, the Tares manifests the Spirit of Balaam (Divination/sorcery). It takes those rooted in the word and who are sincerely seeking God to lay their activities side by side the Word by doing what Jesus said, (Believe not all Spirits), for some are gone out to deceive.

Anyone who will be saved in these times, will be the one who wants the Master through the Word, not through signs.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by ubunja(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Guy abeg swerve, don't take my seemingly nice quotes for granted. Anupama. Im nor the cause of your suffering. Typical man, you feel a woman is calm and you pounce thinking to overcome... Seems you are even high. Anuofia
Your qoutes are nice coz u know that even if you were savage you wouldn't change anything. After all we only typing on keyboards.what's the worst that u can do?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Shelloween(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
analice107:

Lolzzzz. Wrong approach. You did exactly what i did for years and got no result. See, the Holy Spirit will not because of us change his standards, learn to do things His way and you'd see Him manifest. We mostly are not taught right, so we remain unproductive thinking God has failed or the Word doesn't work, it's not so. The word works if we get it right by applying the principles rightly.

I got Born Again, I had the Assurance of Hope that i was born again, but it wasn't evidenced by speaking in tongues because i was taught that i'll feel a sensation in me to indicate he was in me. For years i waited for some cold, warm or tingling sensation to touch me then off i will go into tongues, since it is suppose to be Baptism by fire, but nothing happened.

At a point i started feeling like i wasn't qualified for it. But I wasn't living in sin, tho not perfect. What then could be the reason for not being Baptised by fire?

I didn't know He was in me all along but i just was ignorant.
Then, i joined Living Faith. those people taught me what "Living Faith" means. 'Working the word'. Bringing the Word of God Life. It was the month that the teachings was on the Holy Spirit, and i got to know about the Holy Spirit what i never knew for years as a believer.

I got home after Sunday service one day, as my custom is, in the evening, i picked my note and started reading, checking if the pastor based his teachings on the scriptures or took them out of context. (I don't follow pastors, I follow the Bible).

As i read, i really desired to speak to God in His own language 'Christenes'. I just prayed a very simple prayer and said, Father, make it possible for me to talk to you in your own language. Something extra ordinary happened. I heard a voice as clear as a friend speaking to a friend lying beside and said, 'Will you like to do it now?', I said yes, audibly as i heard it, the voice said, 'then open your mouth and speak'.

I Just opened my mouth to say anything, and off i went. I was hearing a sound coming from me, but i wasn't making that sound. I was hearing a language like Arabic coming out of me, i wasn't responsible for it. What?, but i wasn't feeling any differently, boc, i thought i'll actually feel something, but nothing.

I wanted to stop after a while, but i couldn't. I was lifted from the bed and i went flat on my face on the floor, blasting in tongues. For hours it went on.

My tongue was taken, but my consciousness was mine, so i used my consciousness to ask the Lord to release me so that i could sleep, Monday was work and i had an early day, then it stopped.

I didn't feel any sensation. The expectation of a sensation kept me from manifesting the power of the Holy Spirit for years.

Realise yourself.
Wow. Seems like a wonderful experience. I've always wanted to experience something like that. Something supernatural. Something to make me believe and clear the doubt in my heart. I'm not really a big fan of speaking in tongues. I've never spoken in tongues. I attend Christ Embassy Church (started going this year after so many years of not going to church). We do speak in tongues a lot in my church but like i said, I've never spoken in tongues. I've been forced so many times to, I just kept my mouth shut. Why? Well, I believe speaking in tongues is a spiritual gift, one given to us once we receive the holy spirit. Now, I don't really know what the Bible says about Speaking in Tongues ( I don't read the Bible much), all I know is that there is difference between speaking in tongues and talking gibberish. Most people speak Gibberish. I believe what you had experienced was actually the REAL tongues speaking. Like I said, Churches these days are comedy (Christ Embassy's no exception) they just tell you to open your mouth and say anything and when you speak gibberish, they believe you've spoken in tongues. Thanks for sharing. I've learnt something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends I Am Finished. / Tales From Kenya: Why Nigerian Men Get Laid Faster / Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.