₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,655 members, 4,999,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2019 at 07:26 AM

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (34113 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Heroyalhighness(f): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
u took the words right out of my mouth....

JhyMedex:

Boss.. dnt u think u Wld av saved two lives that day if u had given the man the 4k ..?..
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by JhyMedex: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Heroyalhighness:
u took the words right out of my mouth....

grin..i guess i did..
op am not gon get spanked?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by stubbornman(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Was coming from market with my mum 24th December.... Where we went to buy stuffs against Christmas ....one minute we wanted to cross the road and one Hiace bus on top speed drove past us my mum covered her face and the side mirror smashed her hands .... I just stood there watching totally confused... Watching how mum would have died a terrible death before my eyes.

Also one day I went out to get something while coming ,something told me to move a bit from where I was walking... few seconds later 3 electric poles fell instantly with current in them... fell on Keke and taxis but there was no one in them.... I was shocked and filled with thanksgiving .
no life was lost.

When I was little I drank some very potent chemical....thought I would die, my whole body and stomach was hot and I passed out.... woke up to see neighbours loading my mouth with palm oil...

Have had bike accident and had the bike dragged me along the road with blood all over my mouth.

In July 2017 while I was a corper arm robbers broke into our house ...was not funny at alllll....God just saved us that day!

I just thank God giver of life and hope and saviour of mankind

afflictions will not rise again.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by djoe21(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Emytea:
Mine was on 17 dec 2000, when my mother was on d sick bed vomiting blood, and by then she and my dad ave divorce so i was by her side, taking care of her ,all of a sudden a wife to my mommy brother came to call me and all of a sudden she has being giving some certain amount of money by my dad to kidnap me bt to God b d glory that nite i escape and run back to d hospital but imediatly i enter d hospital my mom just died, xo painful dat i ave always vowed to retaliate

Please don't. Just forgive and let go. It might be difficult but it is very much possible and the right thing to do.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:
The day my father closed from work, walked to Mr Biggs, on his own and bought everybody snacks.

With Ice cream on top. The scariest thing was that, when my mother went to bring knife to cut the Meat pies. My father just laughed, and said " Every body 1 to 1"

That day makes me shiver in utmost disbelief.
In fact I still have night mares till this day.

I'm so sorry to take you down memory lane. Your story, how's this scary, naysay traumatic?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by gabbynak(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by sparkle7: 4:13pm On Jan 21
segunojo866:
why didnt Jesus Christ saved those girls?
How can someone be dis brainless and stupid. Attacking people up and down when you yourself wasnt present at the scene.
You get Brain at all. If you have nothing to add to this thread kindly keep shut and allow others post theirs.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:31am On Mar 13
Following...
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by tym92(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14
The Lord Reigns Over Every Affairs Of Life...

He Giveth and Taketh...
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by tym92(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14
The Lord Reigns Over Every Affairs Of Life...

He Giveth and Taketh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sunday Ajayi Is Dead! Anambra FRSC Boss Dies In Accident (Photo) / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.