Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (55803 Views)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
u took the words right out of my mouth....

JhyMedex:

Boss.. dnt u think u Wld av saved two lives that day if u had given the man the 4k ..?..
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by JhyMedex: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Heroyalhighness:
u took the words right out of my mouth....

grin..i guess i did..
op am not gon get spanked?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by stubbornman(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Was coming from market with my mum 24th December.... Where we went to buy stuffs against Christmas ....one minute we wanted to cross the road and one Hiace bus on top speed drove past us my mum covered her face and the side mirror smashed her hands .... I just stood there watching totally confused... Watching how mum would have died a terrible death before my eyes.

Also one day I went out to get something while coming ,something told me to move a bit from where I was walking... few seconds later 3 electric poles fell instantly with current in them... fell on Keke and taxis but there was no one in them.... I was shocked and filled with thanksgiving .
no life was lost.

When I was little I drank some very potent chemical....thought I would die, my whole body and stomach was hot and I passed out.... woke up to see neighbours loading my mouth with palm oil...

Have had bike accident and had the bike dragged me along the road with blood all over my mouth.

In July 2017 while I was a corper arm robbers broke into our house ...was not funny at alllll....God just saved us that day!

I just thank God giver of life and hope and saviour of mankind

afflictions will not rise again.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by djoe21(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Emytea:
Mine was on 17 dec 2000, when my mother was on d sick bed vomiting blood, and by then she and my dad ave divorce so i was by her side, taking care of her ,all of a sudden a wife to my mommy brother came to call me and all of a sudden she has being giving some certain amount of money by my dad to kidnap me bt to God b d glory that nite i escape and run back to d hospital but imediatly i enter d hospital my mom just died, xo painful dat i ave always vowed to retaliate

Please don't. Just forgive and let go. It might be difficult but it is very much possible and the right thing to do.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:
The day my father closed from work, walked to Mr Biggs, on his own and bought everybody snacks.

With Ice cream on top. The scariest thing was that, when my mother went to bring knife to cut the Meat pies. My father just laughed, and said " Every body 1 to 1"

That day makes me shiver in utmost disbelief.
In fact I still have night mares till this day.

I'm so sorry to take you down memory lane. Your story, how's this scary, naysay traumatic?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by gabbynak(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by sparkle7: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
segunojo866:
why didnt Jesus Christ saved those girls?
How can someone be dis brainless and stupid. Attacking people up and down when you yourself wasnt present at the scene.
You get Brain at all. If you have nothing to add to this thread kindly keep shut and allow others post theirs.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Following...
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by tym92(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
The Lord Reigns Over Every Affairs Of Life...

He Giveth and Taketh...
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by tym92(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
The Lord Reigns Over Every Affairs Of Life...

He Giveth and Taketh...
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mehnn...scary things are really happening in dis world shocked shocked l'm so sorry for those who lost dre loved ones cry cry wat a scary thread..chai!
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by phillippians(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Following...
Read carefully from the beginning to the end. Okay let me share mine!
1. In sec school, am robbers went to rob in a nearby village, so vigilatee from my village went in search of them. Robbers dived into the river (obviously good at swimming) but trust village youths, they were better at swimming. Long story short, they caught the robbers, brought them out from water and shot them instantly and then brot them to the village market for display, one of the robbers was still alive when I got there but badly wounded as his stomach was ripped open by bullets, u could see through his internal organs to the back of his spine. He died an hour later after blood has dried from his body. They were Hausa thieves.

2 Grandpa, 96years old died and I didn't cry, they said its celebration of life until I saw his dead body inside the mortuary room. I Was the only one that followed elders in, and I couldn't help it but cry seeing my beloved grandpa who raised me looking like a mare piece of furniture, so dried, stiff and whitish in appearance. This was a retired inspector of education, a bookworm. Life is one big vanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by phillippians(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
phillippians:

Read carefully from the beginning to the end. Okay let me share mine!
1. In sec school, am robbers went to rob in a nearby village, so vigilatee from my village went in search of them. Robbers dived into the river (obviously good at swimming) but trust village youths, they were better at swimming. Long story short, they caught the robbers, brought them out from water and shot them instantly and then brot them to the village market for display, one of the robbers was still alive when I got there but badly wounded as his stomach was ripped open by bullets, u could see through his internal organs to the back of his spine. He died an hour later after blood has dried from his body. They were Hausa thieves.

2 Grandpa, 96years old died and I didn't cry, they said its celebration of life until I saw his dead body inside the mortuary room. I Was the only one that followed elders in, and I couldn't help it but cry seeing my beloved grandpa who raised me looking like a mare piece of furniture, so dried, stiff and whitish in appearance. This was a retired inspector of education, a bookworm. Life is one big vanity
3 my wife's labour started 11pm at night, rushed her to the hospital for delivery, was told her BP was very high 190/100. My God, on delivery day? Was scared as Bleep, started praying, everyone in the ward join me. My mom was so scared, her mom too but then she delivered safely, naturally with herself qnd baby alive. People said it was a miracle a lady with such BP giving birth naturally.

4. Was bitten by a snake in the village while myself and my cousin brother went to plug pear. I was the one who climed the tree to plug pear while my cousin was on ground picking it into a bag, cousin brother have been going round and round the same spot where the snake was since and nothing happened to him (Grace exist) but on getting down from up the tree, d snake welcome me with a deep bite. Was standing right on top a snake barefooted, Tot i was going to die, I ran first but later came back to the snake and killed it, after all it has already bitten me. What's left? Off my shirt and tie the upper side of my bleeding leg and ran home, before I got home my leg was four times it original size, so big and swollen. Spent months in a herber home!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
UrennaNkoli:
Mine was watching a child fall from the 3rd floor of a building. I was talking with some friends while the boy was in the 3rd floor of his parents playing then somehow, he fell off from such a huge distance. I watched in disbelief as people quickly rushed to the scene and had the child taken to the hospital immediately. Luckily the child survived.

Second was a beggar who lived on my street. He was starving and had no option but to beg for help. Each day going to work, I gave him what I could afford. Traveled for some weeks and I saw him down to just a bag of bones. Next day he was already dead. For about a week his body was still there and no one cared.

one of my scariest was when I almost had a head on collision with a tanker while traveling. Within a fraction of a second of colliding we somehow veered to the other side of the road. Worst still I was at the drivers seat where the damage would have been worse. Honestly I was seconds away from death..

Last on my most traumatic was witnessing a murder scene. I don't even want to talk about it..
Too bad
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Honeydenz(f): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2020
tosyne2much:
Mine was when I was traveling from Ibadan to Ekiti when the brake failed and the car lost control. The driver bumped into an oncoming vehicle on head to head collision. I felt my heart jumping out of my mouth that day as I could have passed out due to the shock. Series of injuries were sustained but no one died.

The second one was when I recently traveled to Adamawa. The moment I saw an inscription of "welcome to Adamawa" on a sign board, I began to tense up knowing fully well that the state is one of the Boko boys headquarters

There was a time a suspicious vehicle was trying to overtake us, I actually thought it was Boko boys on their parade mission and I was overwhelmed with fright. It was still the scariest moment of my life because I thought it was the end of life journey for all of us. The funniest thing be say, the car dey go on his own oooo cheesy

The last one I witnessed was an accident scene I rushed to. On getting there, I saw a car crushed a bike man and two passengers to death. People had to start gathering their body parts from different angles undecided
Similar thing happened. Had a friend who works with bike to meet his daily bread. He had recently bought a new bike and decided to come and inform me in my hostel. He came together with his friend on separate bikes. After gisting, it was apart to rain so they baded goodbye only to have my phone ring in evening to know he's been crushed by a car, while carrying a custom officer on his bike. He died instantly, d custom officer died two weeks after. Twas terrible, life's so unpredictable!
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Lord thank you for your love and grace ovee my life
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
switkera:
I helplessly watched my mum die in my arms, saw my sister slowly giving up. The painful thing is seeing them in pains and not being able to anything.
I also witnessed an accident, a tipper lost its control and and crushed a lot of people. I saw dismembered bodies scattered all over.
I witnessed some killings during one of the religious crisis in Jos, human bodies were roasted and eaten by some youths.
tell me you're joking@ the Last part of your write up
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by switkera(f): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
tell me you're joking@ the Last part of your write up
Nope. Not joking.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2020
switkera:
Nope. Not joking.
hmm can I send you a mail
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Odawayii(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chartey:
And you're still refusing to acknowledge the effort of the doctors.
It doesn't matter if you are friends, your statement is seriously downplaying the effort of the doctors.
Nigerian patients will insult doctors even without understanding the issues but it's so hard to give credit when it's due.
It ends badly, you blame doctors.
It ends well, you go give testimony in church and do Thanksgiving.
Why didn't you just go to the church for you to be prayed for instead of going to the hospital.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Is This A Man Or A Woman? / This Is Actually A Coffin (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.