Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

How A Fat Girl Feels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Fat Girl Feels (3413 Views)

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Fat Girl Feels by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Since I was a teenager I have never dated anyone till now am 24 years old. It because am fat.Being fat has made me so mad at my self and guys because they are only attracted to the slim girls.I try not to like a guy but if I do I beat my self up asking myself if am not ashamed of having such thought at all.Being fat made me unhappy especially in public I hardly smile,i feel like anyone who smiles at me or just looks at me is mocking me...Am so lonely that I cry my self to bed most of the times..I love to sing and I have a beautiful voice but the fear of singing in public is so consuming..If a guy mistakenly say hi to me I get angry. There's this guy in my working place,damn,he is so handsome and I really like him and because I do,i hate his presence... People say being fat is not bad,but they are the same people that see fat people as comedians...Am just tired of it all..But I really don't blame guys for loving the sexy girls..But do i deserve I love? That the question I keep asking my self..
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by soberdrunk(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Missy your problem is not your weight but your 'self esteem', it seems you lack 'self confidence' and it has turned you to an introvert. Even if you are fatter than a Geepee tank and have a scary face, there is a way that you will carry yourself that men will be following you the way flies follow palmwine.........

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Slimzjoe(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Well, this is deep.
But my momma didn't raise me to be emotional so I'll just be straight up undecided

If you don't like being fat, go and workout and see changes in yourself in 6 months...Lepacious Bose and Rick Ross have proven nothing is impossible when it comes to weight loss.

And lest I forget, Stop b!thcing. stop Hating on N!ggas for nothing...they're still some N!ggas who would rather hit the Big women.

I'm Done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
You are fat. Watch your food and workout. It's so easy
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by goldbim(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hey sis,learn to love yourself first!!even before you decide to shed weight..everyday when you wake up, look into your mirror and tell yourself "I AM MY OWN HAPPINESS"..no one can offer you what you don't want to give yourself.be confident,dearie!

5 Likes

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by fbtowner(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fatty bom bom. When me here am dying to have flesh on my neck.

Irony of life

2 Likes

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
iwuteojoma:
Since I was a teenager I have never dated anyone till now am 24 years old. It because am fat.Being fat has made me so mad at my self and guys because they are only attracted to the slim girls.I try not to like a guy but if I do I beat my self up asking myself if am not ashamed of having such thought at all.Being fat made me unhappy especially in public I hardly smile,i feel like anyone who smiles at me or just looks at me is mocking me...Am so lonely that I cry my self to bed most of the times..I love to sing and I have a beautiful voice but the fear of singing in public is so consuming..If a guy mistakenly say hi to me I get angry. There's this guy in my working place,damn,he is so handsome and I really like him and because I do,i hate his presence... People say being fat is not bad,but they are the same people that see fat people as comedians...Am just tired of it all..But I really don't blame guys for loving the sexy girls..But do i deserve I love? That the question I keep asking my self..

I don't get this epistle, Fat girls in Lagos have boyfriends so I don't know about you, but I'd say your attitude is the bigger issue here, try being friendly and you'd be surprised the difference it can make, every body has their specs and I know guys who have a thing for big ladies........so

2 Likes

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Kimkardashain(f): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
hun you are beautiful just the way u are, dnt hate ursef. try to see every smile as geniune and tins will change.
build up ur self esteem and wipe those tears, divas dnt shed tears.

2 Likes

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by IamSINZ(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
There are guys who like em thick grin

1 Like

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by elantraceey(f): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
You can always groom yourself to the person you want to be, it will only take time, patience, diligence and perseverance, Stop searching for acceptance from others, you need to accept yourself first then work on what you want to look like for you and not for anyone else.

1 Like

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Everybody is saying nice things and they are not being realistic

I'm coming back to say more tho
op hold on

1 Like

cool

Wat?I actually don't want any one feeling sorry for me..Nah,i really don't want that...I just wanted to pour out what I actually am feeling..And am not so concerned about the guys..I just get scared of loving someone..So don't get it twisted Slimzjoe am very beautiful but me ain't feeling my self.. Anyways thanks
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by thesuave10(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lalasticlala come and help out. Now here's my take:

Hit the gym and look sexy. Eat right and work out. Also start singing in public till you achieve your desired shape. I've met people just like you and guess what? They are some of these Instagram models you see.... Yh... So just work out and eat right. This is life with it's harsh realities. Most handsome guys and guys generally don't like fat girls... However it's just on a romantic or sexual level. On a human level every size is appreciated for who you are as a PERSON. If you really wanna look sexy, get a gym instructor and a dietician. By the way fat is not cool and not healthy as well. And Trust me fat is not "who you are" or "being yourself" you have to be the BEST version of yourself . and that includes everything including the physical. And once again on your singing start singing in public wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by wisino1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
my dear believe me when they say there is a man for every woman being fat is not a problem. for me i have always like and i know i will get married to a big bold and beautiful woman becos that is my fantasy. i have a friend also that likes extremely slim girl but one thing i have come to notice is most girl when they become fast they just lose it completely buy not being trendy,smart,neat,having a good dress sense. so one man meal is another man pioson...............but for me any day any time it is bbw all the way but she must be trendy ,neat,and smart with a good dress sense..............so dear explore your self to the fullest
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by thesuave10(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
wisino1:
my dear believe me when they say there is a man for every woman being fat is not a problem. for me i have always like and i know i will get married to a big bold and beautiful woman becos that is my fantasy. i have a friend also that likes extremely slim girl but one thing i have come to notice is most girl when they become fast they just lose it completely buy not being trendy,smart,neat,having a good dress sense. so one man meal is another man pioson...............but for me any day any time it is bbw all the way but she must be trendy ,neat,and smart with a good dress sense..............so dear explore your self to the fullest

Don't deceive her. Being Fat is a problem! It's not healthy and it's certainly not the best version of you. Whether she likes it or not it will limit her to a lot of awesome opportunities. She can be better and must be better

3 Likes

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
You're pretty so you need to build up your self esteem, it's basically non-existent from what you've typed. You need to visit the gym or jog around your house.

Crying at night or chasing people away from you will only make you lonely and bitter. Try and workout, when people smile at you return their smiles, dress smart and you'll definitely feel better!.
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by joeeee240(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
MADAM GO GYM. CC. Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Horlohlah: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Work on your self esteem first,then you'll know what's next.
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Op, am moderately fat but trust me, I only date extremely fine working class guys.

When I was slim years back, guys were not even looking at me .

I was slim and fair.. I even cried to. My. Mom.. That mummy do u know at my age, I don't have a bf.. My mum said its a lie. But I didn't. Upon all my trendy outfits. I was done from Uni, but no guy.. They look at me like am invincible.
After working for some years, and adding flesh. Am chubby, but lo and behold. Guys now drool over me like no tmrw. Am dating a very hot humble guy as we speak. So babe, if u are too fat? Pls work on yur body and at least be chubby
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Blackhawk01: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Be like say Op missed the just concluded talent show "the voice", you fat reach Precious or Jahtell?

You don't like being fat, work out.
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Apina(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
iwuteojoma:
You are just making up excuses for ur low self esteem undecided
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by ipobarecriminals: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
sad Fat grt size..u can be fat and get round/mountain hips that roll at the rhythm of jazz.And the other. fat with flat yansh.Those ones wey supposed get the rolling hip but instead their bweast tAke over it.And some are excessively fat that their fatness cover/block em.*Gud nite all*
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by auntysimbiat(f): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmm.. I once felt dsame , but got over it..
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:36am On Oct 03, 2017
When a girl is as slim as Peter Crouch I can't like her, can't even fvck her for £5m

1 Like

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by valkaka(m): 4:20am On Oct 03, 2017
I understand the social and emotional pressures of being fat, but trust me, what you need right now is spend time building character, discovering your talents and passions, and finding out what kind of person you want to be. Don't concern yourself with trying to be attractive or what others think.believe you me, You are a unique and wonderful person, not your dress size, not your pant size, not your hair, or your eyes or what other people say about you. It isn’t easy, but embrace you and tell everyone else that if they don’t like how you look they should close their eyes.

if that is not enough, you Probably work on losing some weight. Before doing that though take a good look at yourself naked in the mirror and honestly answer whether someone else should find you attractive. If they should then work on increasing your self-esteem and more importantly always remember that what matters most to guys like me is personality over looks and one should always know that looks fade but people always remain the same and never really fade away.

you will definitely find someone you will capture his heart with your awkwardness.Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by wisino1(m): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Don't deceive her. Being Fat is a problem! It's not healthy and it's certainly not the best version of you. Whether she likes it or not it will limit her to a lot of awesome opportunities. She can be better and must be better
i respect your opinion but being fat is not a problem it is being obese that is a problem once your body mass index is ok u are good
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Rukkydelta(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Your case is just inferiority complex
Op how many Kg do you weigh?
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by muller101(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2017
I hate fat ladies. This is what happens when they are old. They all look like abandoned mud house and their movement is just like an old locomotive moving on a curved rail road with insufficient steam
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by jaksmillioniar: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Horlohlah:
Work on your self esteem first,then you'll know what's next.
pls dont Eva quote me again tnx
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Ladyjumong(f): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
hmmmn, u 've got to work on ur self esteem. i have one as a friend nd she is nothing like you. she is so full of life and is loved by everyone. if u try mocking her about that she will make a joke out of it nd we will laugh it off. stop looking down on ur self. be yourself and bring out best in u. wave off any sort of mockery and be social. u will feel more relax with ur self
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2017
iwuteojoma:
Wat?I actually don't want any one feeling sorry for me..Nah,i really don't want that...I just wanted to pour out what I actually am feeling..And am not so concerned about the guys..I just get scared of loving someone..So don't get it twisted Slimzjoe am very beautiful but me ain't feeling my self.. Anyways thanks
yh hrd writing your feelingss gets it out just build your self esteem i love chubby girls but not that u will be very fat tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall / I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.