Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How A Fat Girl Feels - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Fat Girl Feels (3422 Views)

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Horlohlah: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
pls dont Eva quote me again tnx
Quit acting like you have a brain disorder and your attention seeking game is weak af. Where did I quote you?
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by onyidonaldson(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Love yourself... no one will appreciate you unlesss u appreciate yourself... work on your esteem.
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by jaksmillioniar: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Horlohlah:
Quit acting like you have a brain disorder and your attention seeking game is weak af. Where did I quote you?
tnk for de insult but I beg u let dis b d last time eva I mean last time eva u quote me or jakandeola
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Horlohlah: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tnk for de insult but I beg u let dis b d last time eva I mean last time eva u quote me or jakandeola
This one is sick upstairs. undecided
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by jaychubi: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
wisino1:
my dear believe me when they say there is a man for every woman being fat is not a problem. for me i have always like and i know i will get married to a big bold and beautiful woman becos that is my fantasy. i have a friend also that likes extremely slim girl but one thing i have come to notice is most girl when they become fast they just lose it completely buy not being trendy,smart,neat,having a good dress sense. so one man meal is another man pioson...............but for me any day any time it is bbw all the way but she must be trendy ,neat,and smart with a good dress sense..............so dear explore your self to the fullest

Loving fat is like liking a drunkard or a smoker it's an unhealthy choice. A fat person is like a sick person esp when the body mass index is too high is a time bomb health wise.

When ppl say they are attracted to fatty babes they talk like kids. Kids like sugar alot but they dnt kw dt sugar is a disguised poison. Fat is a relative word sha a little fresh here and there is nt bad
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by petergriffin: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Since I was a teenager I have never dated anyone till now am 24 years old. It because am fat.Being fat has made me so mad at my self and guys because they are only attracted to the slim girls.I try not to like a guy but if I do I beat my self up asking myself if am not ashamed of having such thought at all.Being fat made me unhappy especially in public I hardly smile,i feel like anyone who smiles at me or just looks at me is mocking me...Am so lonely that I cry my self to bed most of the times..I love to sing and I have a beautiful voice but the fear of singing in public is so consuming..If a guy mistakenly say hi to me I get angry. There's this guy in my working place,damn,he is so handsome and I really like him and because I do,i hate his presence... People say being fat is not bad,but they are the same people that see fat people as comedians...Am just tired of it all..But I really don't blame guys for loving the sexy girls..But do i deserve I love? That the question I keep asking my self..
i wish i was fat as you.
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by jaksmillioniar: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Horlohlah:
This one is sick upstairs. undecided
thank u but dont blog my name
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by deafeyez: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Missy your problem is not your weight but your 'self esteem', it seems you lack 'self confidence' and it has turned you to an introvert. Even if you are fatter than a Geepee tank and have a scary face, there is a way that you will carry yourself that men will be following you the way flies follow palmwine.........

I have heard of this self esteem countless times but how do one really overcome this, is it by dressing nicely? Am just so shy that I just don't know what to say in any given situation and with a look shaken voice.
Bad thing is even with women I have bleeped more than once, I still vague in what to discuss with them. So annoying.
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by soberdrunk(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
deafeyez:

I have heard of this self esteem countless times but how do one really overcome this, is it by dressing nicely? Am just so shy that I just don't know what to say in any given situation and with a look shaken voice.
Bad thing is even with women I have bleeped more than once, I still vague in what to discuss with them. So annoying.

Not just by dressing nicely' but by reminding yourself that you are unique and embracing your flaws, for example i have a big potbelly and i carry it with confidence, i go to the swimming pool and i flaunt it, i even approach ladies that some of my 'six pack' friends cannot approach. Never ever try to be someone else or pretend, i will not lie to you, even the most confident of men do get nervous but you have to remind yourself that it is all in your mind and tension is only imaginary, if necessary give yourself the 'speech before the war'(a little inspirational message) in your mind whenever you get tensed......
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Adaumunocha(f): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Missy your problem is not your weight but your 'self esteem', it seems you lack 'self confidence' and it has turned you to an introvert. Even if you are fatter than a Geepee tank and have a scary face, there is a way that you will carry yourself that men will be following you the way flies follow palmwine.........
Fatter than Geepee tank...

Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by papichula: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
lets hook up for real
Since I was a teenager I have never dated anyone till now am 24 years old. It because am fat.Being fat has made me so mad at my self and guys because they are only attracted to the slim girls.I try not to like a guy but if I do I beat my self up asking myself if am not ashamed of having such thought at all.Being fat made me unhappy especially in public I hardly smile,i feel like anyone who smiles at me or just looks at me is mocking me...Am so lonely that I cry my self to bed most of the times..I love to sing and I have a beautiful voice but the fear of singing in public is so consuming..If a guy mistakenly say hi to me I get angry. There's this guy in my working place,damn,he is so handsome and I really like him and because I do,i hate his presence... People say being fat is not bad,but they are the same people that see fat people as comedians...Am just tired of it all..But I really don't blame guys for loving the sexy girls..But do i deserve I love? That the question I keep asking my self..
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by papichula: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
true bro
soberdrunk:
Re: How A Fat Girl Feels by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear o.p
No need for worries, accept ur imperfection and love yourself.
Nd most importantly follow @askdamz on instagram, u will get the help u need to loose some weight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Covenant University 100L Girl Finggering Herself Inside Hostel {video} / .. / How I Caught Our Rev Father Having S*x With My Sister; Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.