Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People (55426 Views)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by emmateejay(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2017
This is what you get when a country legalized weed.

This is just the beginning.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by dataking: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, contradictions like the one that compels people to strap themselves with bombs or block the road so they can hit their heads on the ground 5 times a day? Oh please ,I know as Children we have no choice into which religion we are born into,we have to follow that of the family we find ourselves, but as a grown adult with a working brain, you have to realise that just like my signature what should matter is being humane, having inner peace and not being a danger to your fellow human being.
Hahahahaha you are obviously the idiot here, look in the mirror and see for yourself tongue, but hey I wish you get to see things from my point of view, sometimes we invest too much in being so religious yet deep within us, we are not at peace with ourselves, we have just this life to live bruh,drop your anger(even though I know I am not the source of your frustration
tongue) you failed the address the fact that I said I fear Muslims ,why not address the reason for the fear instead?, but no, like the typical Muslim, you will prefer to attack me instead, I am not the one responsible for radicalisation in Islam,so channel your anger to the source

You are obviously the misguided and deranged one. You claim to be an adult but you only appear more childish with any rant and tantrums you spew.

Looking at your signature, you say religiousity doesnt make one faultless. So you tag all muslims terrorist wannabes and Christians not prone to terrorism by avoiding to be friends with muslims because one day they might strap a bomb to themselves according to your flawed and stupid way of thinking.

Now tell me who is foolish and a stupid hypocrite.

You are only a brainwashed and confused lunatic.

Contradictions in your book, where something said is countered by another verse.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/101_bible_contradictions.htm

Idiot

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by oyinda1599(f): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2017
holocron:

Did the Norway terrorist kill to further Christian religion? Or to protect his SECULAR way of life? Did he mention jesus christ or God as any of his reasons? If you answer No, then he was not a CHRISTIAN Terrorist, just a terrorist for his own political objectives, perhaps to restrict muslim immigration to his country.
....what about xtians Catholic church that butchered a whole lots of Protestant xtians in the 19th century. Sometimes I asked if Catholic is not part of Christianity. God gave all mankind with the gift of Free will, u av the choice to do good or bad regardless of ur religion. Some pple just choose to be bad.One thing I kw is US got problem with Islam not the Muslims.... So u guyz don't like to be tagged terrorist... Lol.don't worry we Muslims are used to the term already. U don't understand anything abt Islam,uve got ur perspective from what the media spread abt us,meet a Muslim girl like me,u will be given something different but the real Truth cus I choose to be a good Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2017
gbosaa:

?? ??

You got me confused.

So he shouldn't be blamed because he was 'possessed by demons' and because according to you, he was a quiet good guy??

was that an ordinary action to you? would somebody in his right mind do something like that?
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nathdoug(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2017
seunmsg:
I still don't understand how he succeeded in taking 23 high calibre guns into the hotel without anybody noticing anything. Are American hotels that porous?

Whatever the case, America really need to do something about gun control now. If not, there will be an increase in this kind of shooting in the country.
My brother that is exactly what I am thinking

Stephen Paddock is a fvcking white Christian terrorist.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by dataking: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2017
kingthreat:

He wasn't a Christian. Jesus Christ is the Prince of peace.

Really the bible says otherwise. See what the bible claims he said

Luke 19:27 "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Though we as muslims honor and believe all prophets were peaceful including Jesus
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2017
So CNN and all its sister stations, or brother stations are all basically staying on code this guy just snapped. (in Maria Carey voice) "Oh, we don't know what made him do this, he's rich he's never been in trouble before. Plsss stop already!
These white guys slip under the radar because they're not charged for perceived petty crimes, for the most part. Simply white supremacy at work. Now Law enforcement is running around acting dumb. C'mon, stop the bs already.
A man who know that many guns legally, ofcourse they know who he is. Some heads need to roll at the Mandalay Hotel. They knew he brought in all these weapons, but the attendants most likely let him in with them on a flimsy excuse that he's just keeping them here for the night, and cus he's white. A black guy is not entering with a kitchen knife! They've got cameras and records, which would never be made public anyways.
Doesn't matter whether he's Christian, that's the African problem. What matters most is he's white. Fvck religion, that sh*t don't put dollars on the table. And all that nonsense his brother was saying, pls miss me with that. And he's not "rich", just an average comfortable citizen, but ofcourse they have to paint their terrorist in good light.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by BigPappi(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Las Vegas is a crazy place for the high and mighty. The truth will come out soon. Am very sure he lost all his wealth in just a second from a gamble and that frustration of seeing himself being broke led to this. Mark my words carefully.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2017
dataking:

You are obviously the misguided and deranged one. You claim to be an adult but you only appear more childish with any rant and tantrums you spew.

Looking at your signature, you say religiousity doesnt make one faultless. So you tag all muslims terrorist wannabes and Christians not prone to terrorism by avoiding to be friends with muslims because one day they might strap a bomb to themselves according to your flawed and stupid way of thinking.

Now tell me who is foolish and a stupid hypocrite.

You are only a brainwashed and confused lunatic .

Contradictions in your book, where something said is countered by another verse.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/101_bible_contradictions.htm

Idiot
The emboldened describes you,stop pointing fingers ,keep calm and look in the mirror for once
I didn't just make those assumptions ,I served in jos south,so I know what I am talking about. If you like go and dig the entire google, it won't change the fact that my life as a human being who doesn't attend church is more secured among christians than among Muslims who can dagger me for not being a believer in this century , fullstop Go and read the definition of terrorism, then read the meaning of motive and compare the two.
I cant be friends with someone who will take my life for choosing to believe in something other than what he believes, that is enough reason to be weary of Muslims as far as I am concerned, and I have no apologies for that, the person who should apologize is the person who is a treat to my life
And lest I forget, you are the idiot tongue , bye

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Jessewizy(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
The world is sick

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by kingthreat(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2017
dataking:

Really the bible says otherwise. See what the bible claims he said

Luke 19:27 "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Though we as muslims honor and believe all prophets were peaceful including Jesus

It's a parable you blood-drinking Jihadist. Read the full story

12 He said therefore [b] A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me[/b]

28 And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Dem need u in ashewo thread grin
what will I contribute to the tread,its over 2 years of fucking prostitutes, i only sight ashewo joint once this year and no sex there, so what will i contribute and me no dey lie
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by YelloweWest: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2017
GboyegaD:
Being rich doesn't translate to being happy. Guess he is frustrated with life and see no reason why others shouldn't be as well.
If only people knew that being rich only adds more sorrow...
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2017
frenzyduchess:
The emboldened describes you,stop pointing fingers and keep calm and look in the mirror for once
I didn't just make those assumptions ,I served in jos south,so I know what I am talking about. If you like go and dig the entire google, it won't change the fact that my life as a human being who doesn't attend church is more secured among christians than among Muslims who can dagger me for not being a believer, fullstop

Hahahahahahaha, guys i'm wiped. So you fear the dagger? Lmao. But on the serious note, advanced countries all around the world joke at how Africans perceive religion, and moreso why solutions to our problems seem out of reach despite our perceived religious morality. Think about that. We have been collectively duped, and the notion of "making heaven" puts people in a spiral out of common sense.
You can see when people lose sense of pragmatism and choose to easily forgive and fight hate with love, mostly Christians. I understand ur point about the Muslims, and they themselves know that the extreme ones amongst them are beyond dangerous. They know. But it's just the messed up world we live in. I'm out of breathe
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by FA13(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
seunmsg:
I still don't understand how he succeeded in taking 23 high calibre guns into the hotel without anybody noticing anything. Are American hotels that porous?

Whatever the case, America really need to do something about gun control now. If not, there will be an increase in this kind of shooting in the country.

Stephen Paddock is a fvcking white Christian terrorist.

Some people cannot just read. It was stated that he has no religious affiliation. The only terrorist we know is those from the religion of peace.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by dataking: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
kingthreat:

It's a parable you blood-drinking Jihadist. Read the full story

12 He said therefore [b] A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me[/b]

28 And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

Parable indeed. So now you wont blame the Old Testament or claim its not the King James Version.

Useless hypocrites. You will always find a way to dance around the point.

Anyway what about all the scientific and geographical errors in the bible. You want me to show you hundreds of them.

Okay, digest this for a while. If you want more. I will send you more.

Blinded fools. Christian fanatic. Terrorist

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by omokab: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
nero2face:
Too bad, he's a terrorist, but not a Christian terrorist, he wasn't shouting Jesus is Lord while shooting, unlike the Islamic terrorists that shout Allahu-Akbar while killing... But we most condemn the 2
can you see where your brain is located? Sentiment is your problem. Just accept that he is a christian. Had it been the name carries a muslim name. I know what somebody like you will be saying.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by gbishman: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2017
I have always said, Americans freedom is their bane of issues. What freedom should permit a citizen to own almost 60 sophisticated firearm? is he preparing for war? i guess someone sold them to him.
So question i may ask is that didn't this purchases trigger a red flag and have the authorities knock on his door for question on his intent/motive for purchasing that such number of firearm.
America suffers from domestic terrorism and i only pray they admit it to the world, ask for help to arrest this menace.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by sweetilicious(f): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2017
GboyegaD:
Being rich doesn't translate to being happy. Guess he is frustrated with life and see no reason why others shouldn't be as well.
That's the issue.Being rich is not being happy with life.Happiness comes from within,and being around people that don't let us down.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by emmyN(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2017
This is what we call investigative journalism, not the wack our bloggers usually give us
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by FA13(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
dataking:

Parable indeed. So now you wont blame the Old Testament or claim its not the King James Version.

Useless hypocrites. You will always find a way to dance around the point.

Anyway what about all the scientific and geographical errors in the bible. You want me to show you hundreds of them.

Okay, digest this for a while. If you want more. I will send you more.

Blinded fools. Christian fanatic. Terrorist

You people ehn. Your only joy comes from looking for fictitious error in the Bible.

The parable was talking about a rich man not Jesus Christ or even any saint.

How about read the Bible to be saved please or face your jihadist Quran.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by dataking: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2017
FA13:

You people ehn. Your only joy comes from looking for fictitious error in the Bible.

The parable was talking about a rich man not Jesus Christ or even any saint.

How about read the Bible to be saved please or face your jihadist Quran.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2017
nero2face:
Too bad, he's a terrorist, but not a Christian terrorist, he wasn't shouting Jesus is Lord while shooting, unlike the Islamic terrorists that shout Allahu-Akbar while killing... But we most condemn the 2
I doubt if you have anything relating to brain in your damn big nut skull.
Are you supposed to bring any religion into this or condemn the killing? Well, i don't think i can blame you, buh your stupidity and gullibility of taking in whatever the western media sells to you. Dude, you are being enslaved. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Iamnobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

if it was a Muslim dat killed ppl, dis advice of urs wouldn't have surfaced oo!

would it?

100% hypocrisy tongue

Are you reading backwards?

My folks are Muslims by the way.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by ebbo(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2017
nero2face:

Were you there to know whether he was shouting Jesus or not? Or did anyone met him a life or close to him when he was shooting? Bloody hypocrites. Terrorism as nothing to do with Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2017
oyinda1599:
what has this got to do with the Muslims abeg,nawa for u oo.sometimes as a Christian and u putting up a comment like this, show u not reasonable enough. Try to be a reasonable xtian.hatred for Muslims will only drain up all the little joy uve got in u.
Lol, see sermon, i guess you should divert it to your mumuslim brother because they are the one taging religion to this post even though the post stated clearly that the man have no religion. I guess you brothers need it more.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by ElCapone(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
DavSagacity:

Yes I would have done that. God that I serve is a merciful God and he does not want the sinners to perish . Though he hates sin and as a result sinner. yet in his love and Mercy he gave space for repentance ño matter the offence a sinner, killer, terrorist has committed in past.
I don't serve a god or bow my head down to gods that cannot forgive and forget trespasses.
easier said than done. if the world was to be run in that way then we will be thrown into crises. He should be punished to serve as deterant to others. Else someone some day may wake up and kill thousands of ppl and believe he can be forgiven. let him make peace with God but as for the blood he has spilled. His own blood shall be spilled too.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by mormoney85(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
macbede:
Like if he was under the influence of drugs

Share if his village people remember him
i think some i
evil men used the guy and kill him his hotel room myth been hijacked by terrorist u known as a gambler it's to get to him my thought dough

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by stilldoingokay(f): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2017
juman:
Maybe he lost big money to gambling and angry.

exactly what am thinking the man is rich, if not what could be is motive.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2017
dataking:

You earn my respect brother. There is a war on Islam by the West and they want to demonize muslims. They will never tag him a terrorist even if he kills millions.
But there are well known christian terrorist organizations in c.a.r and some parts of india so what exactly are you guys mad about? You want every act of violence to be given a religious tag even when there are cases like this one with no religious affiliation unlike in cases of isis and what have you...? You need to face reality here.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by DavSagacity(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
ElCapone:
easier said than done. if the world was to be run in that way then we will be thrown into crises. He should be punished to serve as deterant to others. Else someone some day may wake up and kill thousands of ppl and believe he can be forgiven. let him make peace with God but as for the blood he has spilled. His own blood shall be spilled too.
Read my post with undertanding bro. "May God forgive him " was what i wrote. I didn't said he should not be punished for his crimes and his inhumane behaviour. Of course he should face the maximum purnishment for his terrorist activîties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.