Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (47780 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by shallysgirl: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Don't even think of abortion at this time. If you can fend for yourself and your baby, just move on .
The father will surely come back for his child. Mark my words.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by omoiyamayor(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
I dated this guy when I was in the university and we broke up. Fast forward years later we meet again and he we start off dating barely months now.
I discovered I'm pregnant yesterday and he says he's not ready for a child cos he's financially not okay amidst other things.
I am not prepared for pregnancy at the time but I'm 39 years old.
I had a major surgery(myomectomy)2years ago. As it appears he may not marry me. This wasn't my plan for my life (having a child ouuta wedlock)
What are my options healthwise of conceiving in the future?
how old is your boyfriend,?
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by dmg1: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
When you were moaning, and shouting harder! Harder, what were you expecting okay you plan to force him into marriage thru pregnancy, you failed, dat guy is a wise man. I will advise you to keep the pregnancy for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by popsyleo1: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
That is never by mistake. It is what you want so Carry your cross.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by ofuonyebi: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Your story is pathetic yet looks stupid and unbelievable!

a guy u date when u were in school and he left u to enjoy a better life with other ladies..

this is the same guy dat impregnated u at age.. 39.. and refused pregnancy like he rejected u before..

already he has told u that u are on your own...but because the child can be another Buhari or Deziani 2morrow,

u can keep the pregnancy and give any name u like...because na ur own child alone from 2de..

my question is when will u women learn to open ur koro eyes when u want to exchange LOVE with these men of the millennium age?
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
A myectomy + 39.

Borrow yourself brain and keep that child if you don't want to cry in the future.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by yanshDoctor: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
the only thing i have to say is that no man that is single and ready, even if he is above 45 will marry someone above 40. except they known each other for a very long

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by bullabong(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yes, and she got trapped. Do you want her to kill herself?
Op don't allow anyone make you feel like your situation is worst. Some married men don't even have time for their kids let alone single Randy men who will bang a woman hard but forget that babies comes from their dicks.
So what is the message in all these ranting ?

2 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Stevengerd(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
See wetin ah dey always tok. If at 39 you're nt married, What have you been upto all dis years. you beta 4get wedlock and keep that child.

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by fof1: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
I dated this guy when I was in the university and we broke up. Fast forward years later we meet again and he we start off dating barely months now.
I discovered I'm pregnant yesterday and he says he's not ready for a child cos he's financially not okay amidst other things.
I had a major surgery(myomectomy)2years ago. As it appears he may not marry me. This wasn't my plan for my life (having a child ouuta wedlock)

SO WHAT? KEEP IT FOR TOMORROW. GOD WILL BLESS U AND SEE U THROUGH ALL HASSLES.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by cochtrane(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
39yrs still not married?
what have you been waiting for all these years?
I guess you must have been too selective
He must be rich, tall handsome, and Educated(take mud go create am)
Now you are desperate to marry

Why didnt you take contraceptives when you had the unprotected sex?
Trying to trap him i guess

Please keep the baby
Menopause is close

Slay queens keep slaying while your mate get married every saturday
Is something wrong with your brain? The lady requested for advice, not for scolding. If she wanted that, I'm sure she knows very well where to get it. If you are not going to provide advice devoid of reckless and senseless biting, why don't you just calmly move on and not open your stinking mouth!
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by goingape4: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
yanshDoctor:
the only thing i have to say is that no man that is single and ready, even if he is above 45 will marry someone above 40. except they known each other for a very long
keep wondering who will want to marry a woman at the age of 39!

the thing is that women don't use there sense anymore. this world is changing and we men are get more wiser by the day.

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
This wasn't my plan for my life (having a child ouuta wedlock)

And you lay down and opened your legs wide for him without any protection! embarassed

No try take the risk of abortion now, besides you ain't growing any younger. Pls keep your baby. You won't regret it.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
UBGG:

I could tell you 10 ways to stop being a simpleton but your simple-mind wouldn't grasp it.

Here's one you might understand, go ask your mum why she got married at 20.
Whether you intend to marry at 50 years or you intend to remain a prostitute all your life, it's none of my business.

I'm entitled to my opinion and I can't remember pointing a gun at you to subscribe to it. It's not a must that you nod your head in affirmation to my opinion because what makes us different as human beings is diversity in reasoning, but only a silly person like you wants everybody to reason exactly the way she does.

You just came from nowhere and quoted me and I believe you are happy you had my little attention this afternoon

This is the last reply you will ever get from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's ready to fvck but he's not ready for a child

This is nt time for blame, if the guy doesn't have money and willing to settle, it's easier. He can do things low key. And leave white wedding. The main problem is not even money
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Femistico(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
What are you waiting for before u clock 39 without getting married, u're almost 40 and still single, haaaa this Nigeria sef, nothing wey person no go hear and read... Someone u've dated during ur uni days and still allow him chop u without protection, well thank ur star and hold on to that pregnancy bcuz dats might be ur only chance before u entered menopause, don't abort pls just give birth to the baby and be a good mother to him/her with proper training
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Whether you intend to marry at 50 years or you intend to remain a prostitute all your life, it's none of my business.

I'm entitled to my opinion and I can't remember pointing gun at you to subscribe to it. It's not a must that you must nod in affirmation to my opinion. What makes us different is diversity in reasoning and only a silly person like you wants everybody to reason exactly the way she does.

You just came from nowhere and quoted me and I believe you are happy you had my little attention this afternoon

Yep, a complete simpleton.

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
You still dey open yansh for man to fok you without condoms, na invitation to baby mamahood be dat now
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
KEEP THE CHILD
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Ikville(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
If u are 39, he would be 40+, to say d least. if he's 40+ & not ready, he'll neva be ready for u. Being single at 39 is not a curse, but d pregnancy is definitely a blessing. Keep d child by all means possible & start counting ur blessings from dere. It's NEVA over.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
This wasn't my plan for my life (having a child ouuta wedlock)
so what were you expecting when you were making love without prevention? Abeg make we hear word jo

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Abbeycharles(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abeg carry your wahala with your head oooo.. You mean you're dating a man without a clear vision of where the relationship is heading to?

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Abbeycharles(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

I'm entitled to my opinion and I can't remember pointing a gun at you to subscribe to it. It's not a must that you must nod in affirmation to my opinion because makes us different as human beings is diversity in reasoning, but only a silly person like you wants everybody to reason exactly the way she does.

Dis one na BRUTALITY ooo cheesy
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by lilmax(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Teespice:

Where was it written in her post and she did not heed to it?
she wouldn't be here if she heeded to anything called correction ma'am
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
dmg1:
When you were moaning, and shouting harder! Harder, what were you expecting okay you plan to force him into marriage thru pregnancy, you failed, dat guy is a wise man. I will advise you to keep the pregnancy for your own good.
she moaned and shouted so much that day that I had to knock on her door to tell her to lower her voice,I never knew it was that one that would make a baby
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Harmony222(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Read between lines [/b]BLESSING IN DISGUISE[b]
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by seangy4konji: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jusst keep it ma...time don go or what are you thinking of?aborting?at 39

Then your brain must be shaking.dont mind my language..you should not be asking this again.unless you have kids prior.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by farem: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,

What kept you single at 39 has just begun with you going by this your short story.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by henrylowe(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even if 18 years girls no get sense, shey 39 years old woman no suppose different from them?

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Iyajelili:
We have a big river in my village please you and your bf should comman wash your heads. On a serious note OP, i'm 27 but if any man mistakenly impregnate me i won't even entertain his opinion of whether to keep it or terminate it. That is i'm so keeping the precious creature so borrow yourself brain if you don't have one.
Thank God you don tell us now...no more fvcking for you....nto shocked
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by henrylowe(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

I'm entitled to my opinion and I can't remember pointing a gun at you to subscribe to it. It's not a must that you must nod in affirmation to my opinion because makes us different as human beings is diversity in reasoning, but only a silly person like you wants everybody to reason exactly the way she does.

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by IDKadiri: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'M A MAN OOO

THIS IS TRUE TALK

BETTER KEEP UR BABY, HE MAY NEVER MARRY YOU

akinade28:
Babe, u r 39yrs and pregnant Already
Forget about wedlock, keep d baby .
Apart from risking abortion, menopause is at ur door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.