Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (47776 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by babadee1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
I dated this guy when I was in the university and we broke up. Fast forward years later we meet again and he we start off dating barely months now.
I discovered I'm pregnant yesterday and he says he's not ready for a child cos he's financially not okay amidst other things.
I am not prepared for pregnancy at the time but I'm 39 years old.
I had a major surgery(myomectomy)2years ago. As it appears he may not marry me. This wasn't my plan for my life (having a child ouuta wedlock)
What are my options healthwise of conceiving in the future?

You are 39 years old. Your options of conceiving now were already slim, consider it a miracle that you even got pregnant. If you lose this one you might not get another. As for the boyfriend you'd better forget about him. He doesn't care about you.

4 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by fvckme(f): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
princesscool:
At 39 u are still going out with in responsible man, shame on u
Shame on you too

8 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by millomaniac: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Op don't mind all these hypocrites they are all foolish. at 39 abortion should not be an option, I know keeping the baby is not as easy as it sounds it will totally alter the course of your life and there will be hardship and insults from idiot people. however I know later in life you will not regret it. just make sure you always know the whereabout of the father even if he does not marry you(I doubt he will). may the lord be your strength.

9 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
My sister, God decided to bless you with a baby. Be happy and make your baby your everything.
You are 39 and thwan who impregnated you is not ready, and you think he will be ready in the next five years when he know you will be approaching menopause?
Don't miss this opportunity because if you do, you may spend your whole life alone waiting till when a an is ready.
God will give you the grace to go thru pregnancy and delivery. That babuly is God sent

8 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Coolgent(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
I dated this guy when I was in the university and we broke up. Fast forward years later we meet again and he we start off dating barely months now.
I discovered I'm pregnant yesterday and he says he's not ready for a child cos he's financially not okay amidst other things.
I had a major surgery(myomectomy)2years ago. As it appears he may not marry me. This wasn't my plan for my life (having a child ouuta wedlock)
Dont risk your life with abortion, just keep the baby who knows he/she can be president of this country.
Meanwhile i like the gal on your dp be my inlaw kiss
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
things dey happen, at 39 ur talking about wedlock, beta keep d child and dont lose both ways

3 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by delli(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry o
But u could have controlled ur legs na sister when u knew ur conditions
As for him next tym do this to him

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Blood of frogs
39 and not married

3 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by goingape3: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
..... He's ready to fvck but he's not ready for a child
shut up there undecided
is it not the two who agree to fvck themselves?
fish brain!

11 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by ozoemenaca: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
You had better keep the baby.

2 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by eph12(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
No let me talk wetin dey my mind o undecided
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

If a man is ready, it's for himself not because his partner's clock is ticking. women and reasoning with vagina.

So she should get rid of the baby because her boyfriend is not ready. Considering her age and her fibroids history, this is probably her only chance at motherhood. If she loses it because of an unserious boyfriend, she'll have no one but herself to blame.

Madam OP, forget about your yeye boyfriend and have your baby ojare. It might be a bit hard doing it all alone at first, but in future you'll be glad you did.

7 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by RillJ(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Honestly u needed / need the pregnancy and I bet u wanted it considering your age (Not judging or condemning u in anyway). Don't do anything you may regret forever sis.

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by MhizzAJ(f): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape3:
shut up there undecided

is it not the two who agree to fvck themselves?

fish brain!

u re very RUDE

3 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Loyalblak007(f): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
You made a big mistake but it could happen to anyone

Keep the baby sad
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
sounds like a cooked story
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by goingape3: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My sister, God decided to bless you with a baby. Be happy and make your baby your everything.
You are 39 and thwan who impregnated you is not ready, and you think he will be ready in the next five years when he know you will be approaching menopause?
Don't miss this opportunity because if you do, you may spend your whole life alone waiting till when a an is ready.
God will give you the grace to go thru pregnancy and delivery. That babuly is God sent
shut up with this God god things undecided

didn't the bible said not to commit fornication undecided

why will God bless this kind of sinful act?

this baby is not God sent but rather from the sinful act of it.

all this self-righteous hypocrite who know nothing about God will be giving advises.

useless.

3 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by treasuredluv(f): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape3:
na the punishment were God dey punish you be this!

instead to use your youth at something productive you will be using it to fvck preek undecided

you will born a disable child in the future as part of your punishment.

ewu!
and who are you to judge her predicament,kettle calling pot black. When will this hypocrisy stop self.

3 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape3:

instead to use your youth at something productive you will be using it to fvck preek undecided

ewu!
I SO MUCH WISH TO SAY THAT U ARE CRAZY AND THAT U ARE INSANE... COMPOUND FOOL... sorry i said that
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by treasuredluv(f): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape3:

ewu!
and who are you to judge her present predicament, kettle calling pot black. When will this hypocrisy stop self.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
When you are 39 how old is your boyfriend then that he is not ready to have a child. Both of you need deliverance. Is better you for you not to abort it. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Pat081: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Op I can nt say dat dis ur question is useless or u at 39 u can nt tell him to use condom or u can nt use one 4 urself, u nw gt d result now u re here 4 advice
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by mrphysics(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
fvckme:

That your guy could have been prevented if his Mama used Condom
What of the op. If at age 39, and a lady, she still think she isn't ready for pregnancy, then she is of all women most foolish. And her father could have prevented her even through withdrawal method.

Both of them are foolish, and instead of OP to take advantage and have a baby she can call her own, she is looking for someone that will advise her to abort the baby. Large nippled ladies are senseless. Seems op is like that

3 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
This might be your last chance, don't toss it away, yes no one wishes to be a single mother, but you are not getting any younger, so he was ready to fvck without a condom and not ready for a baby
You are 39, that should place him at atleast 40, so at 40 he is not ready for a baby ?, are you sure that guy is not married and didn't just want to tap it and move on?, whatever the outcome ,keep the baby ,for your own good

2 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Davidlekkzy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Babe, u r 39yrs and pregnant Already
Forget about wedlock, keep d baby .
Apart from risking abortion, menopause is at ur door.
ur face looks familiar....
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by bullabong(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
no proposal and u agreed to raw mode ?hmm
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by merryossai(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
u are 39years and u call your man a boy friend and your self a girlfriend?.... aunty your mumu don do.

now to the topic, @39 u are now a woman and you only have few chance(s) to have a child of your own, so I will advice u to keep d child dear cos menopause is almost at your door.

8 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape3:

ewu!
I SO MUCH WISH TO SAY THAT U ARE CRAZY AND THAT U ARE INSANE... COMPOUND FOOL... sorry i said that . .Its either u are jambite or in sec.schol . .ur sense of reasoning is zero
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Iamthoney(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
daikmona:
lol.. See question
A question most people have failed to ask the Op....a much needed answer is what I wanna lay eyes on
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by richiepolymer(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,

Honestly, without judging you. You have nothing to loose ow worry for. At this age, is it a must to be married? It is his loss. Brace up, have your child for it is a blessing. He must surely come around when he knows a part of him is missing. Be the matured one and muster strong. I won't sugar coat it, it won't be easy fending alone especially through the weaning. You will need a lot of assistance. After that phase is over, try to make ends meet. In few years you will be happier for it. Marriage in itself is overrated these days. Its not like before. So don't be fooled into thinking that marriage is an achievement as of now. If you don't have life goals that are outside marriage, then start creating one. I wish you well and wish you courage.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.