Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well (964 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
African girls is a no no. I need white woman. Anybody help me?
Re: In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well by purem(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
OP

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well by jerryunit48: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
purem:
OP
Don’t mind the yeye boy he just wants to comot for naija , give am one ugly fat black American woman and he will do it
Re: In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Get a girl and paint her white
Re: In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well by wordbank(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Albino nko
Re: In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Try Whywhyogun.Thank me later.grin
Re: In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well by khiaa(f): 2:45am On Nov 17, 2017
jerryunit48:
Don’t mind the yeye boy he just wants to comot for naija , give am one ugly fat black American woman and he will do it

He's begging for white girls, why do you have to bring black women into this bullshyt and insult us you JackAzz.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Everyone, Tell Us What You Would Do / See What Happened To This Man For Trying To Protect His Girl From An Abuser / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.