Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. (580 Views)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / A Nairalander I Accomodated / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by kinggenesis(m): 12:48am On Oct 04, 2017
I have something bordering me and I need advice on how to handle it with maturity.

(Abbeg no vex sey e long small)

I’m an introverted corps member posted to serve my father land in one of the North Eastern states. My place of primary assignment didn’t provide accommodation for us, so we were left with no other option than to provide for ourselves. Fortunately, I was able to secure one close to my PPA which is also close to a tertiary institution.

I have other corps members and students as neighbors. Due to my nature of person and the orientation I had about north east, I’m always indoors (I hear sey if you wan live peacefully with Abok!s, you need dey your lane grin ).

However, I discovered something recently. There’s this particular female student (my next door neighbor), she is becoming too caring which is making me feel uncomfortable (Na discharge certificate carry me come here o). tongue

Whenever she’s done cooking, she will serve me a portion of the food. This has been going on for about two weeks. It has become almost everyday routine for her (Even when I no dey, she go keep am dey wait for me).

She doesn’t extend this kindness to other male corps members in the compound (This alone has got me worried).

She calls me her husband even when her boyfriend is around, although the guy no dey show concern about this (But I dey fear Abok!s with passion grin).

Most times, I end up not eating the food because I’ve heard lot of stories about ladies from this particular region (Love spell is real over here tongue).

You may say she’s harmless but when a lady is upto something, you would know (I no be small pickin again o tongue)

Moreover, standard of living is not that cheap over here and I don’t like the idea of wasting her food (country hard now sha).

How do I relate these to her without hurting her feelings?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by temblor1(m): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2017
Have you ever thought of a future?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Wait a minute, she has a boyfriend probably an @boki and he sef knows you in person?

God!!! Whatever that will make me type RIP on top this boy head, holy ghost fire.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by Vutseck(m): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2017
u don't need to tell her anything

just organize another lady to visit you time to time just pretend as if she is your lover

case closed

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by Next2Bezee(m): 1:22am On Oct 04, 2017
You can just maintain your distance as politely as you're already doing or even more. She already has a boyfriend and hasn't known you long enough to be as close a friend as she's acting out.

So dey your lane, very soon the tori go enter her head and she will find her way.

All these ppl will be looking for mugu to fall into their trap.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 04, 2017
She has a boyfriend. So forget about dreaming about her or what she might probably want. Get her out of your mind. If she is truly interested in you, then she won't be with the 'boyfriend'. I guess she just wants your cassava. And she isn't looking for a future with you like most female corpers that want to find a husband and take home with their nysc certificate. The presence of a boyfriend she hasn't hidden from you should confirm this. But if you're looking for trouble and love it, then give her green light. I can promise you that the next light you'll be seeing will be very bright lights, shiny stars. That is if the aboki community there don't hang your head on poles. Some of these girls can put someone in serious trouble. Find a subtle way to start getting away from her. Starting from being too filled up to eat when she brings food. To telling her you're fasting. Let her stop giving you food. Aboki jazz strong o. No let woman turn you to sheep o. Or you can be a man, and call her to order. Ask her about her guy, and tell her you're not comfortable with the attention espeically the food aspect. Tell her her boyfriend wouldn't like it and you wouldn't either if you were her boyfriend.

What more?? I'll be back with more professional advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by EmperorLee(m): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Dem never owe you allowee na. If owu blow you well, you no go reason love potion before you devour the food wey she dey bring.

Next ?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by IamLEGEND1: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Story filled to the brim with narrow-minded conclusions.
As a result, I have no advice for a stupid_motherfucka who like Jon snow, knows absolutely nothing. That is why I still fail to see the purpose of the NYSC program. Dumb_niggahz get sent to different places to broaden their horizon but they still return home the same- dumb. obtuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander...... I Need Advice. by Sukakma(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2017
This your story get k-leg..if the girl is Hausa, then am sure 95% of your story is cooked up..she may like you but not the way you're thinking..stop infatuating..she may wants you to feel free since you said you're in NE which I also doubt because you said the standard of living is high which is totally wrong..the standard of living here is sooo cheap..don't get excited because a Hausa girl is showing you green lights..she's merely showing concern.

(1) (Reply)

He's A Working Class Banker,he Takes Me To The Cinema Only On Free Things Day / Cheap Girls Love Expensive Dates / Advice 2 Years Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.