Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S (5671 Views)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Officialmaureen: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hi everybody, I have never done this before but my boyfriend introduced me to nairaland land in 2019 and since then I have been a guest on this site, but today I joined to be able to write and apologize to him.....He has been nothing but good to me since 2019, I really love him so much to even do this here....
Am deeply sorry for having a fling behind ur back all this started because you stopped having my time always playing busy I had no one else so i started getting depressed. In order for me not to feel too bad I had to go out with kelvin and he was aware of the fact that I don't love him... Am just so sorry for being this stupid... I don't invade your privacy but u always go through my phone. And just this once I went out of the line u walked out on our 3 years relationship. I remember asking you for your phone just one time and I know what your reaction was Like.
You know am really Inlove with u, am not a perfect girl but I try to be good..pls dont throw away our tears, sufferings, praying times,good times too... I know how many times I see texts u feel I would not see but I over look them cos I see them like a one time thing..... I will always forgive and love u no matter what because that's how people who are married handle and still remain in their marriages. I have my bad sides too we all do pls forgive me this one last time....if u feel that some other girl out there won't cheat on you and truly love and care for then so be it nobody is a saint including you. But pls don't let our 3 years be in vain. Don't fall into the wrong hands please.
Am sorry and I truly love you official. I just wish you will read this.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Story o story o.

Abeg getto

Shay dude no get house ni, na Nairaland he dey stay?
When you dey Bleep, na where Una dey meet, Nairaland?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by immortalcrown(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by longetivity(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
You people will open nairaland account just to tell us about your tales by moonlight

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by CruiseCity: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hey... He will never forgive you i pray.
God will punish you... you’re pleading because you got caught....

Please y’all men should trust no vaginal people....
So after enjoying the dick you’re here begging.

And to you the so called boyfriend. If you acceept this useless apology, you will know no peace.
I’m very sure at a point in time, the dick slipped out and you put it back... Oooooooooh it will never be well with you...

I feel your boyfriends pain cry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Egungun don finally enter express

Op, this ur story no konsine me, my own problem now be say, the cow wey mysteriously die inside our street transformer last week, police no gree make we chop am, dem seize the cow talk say dey wan investigate the cause of death and carry out autopsy, since last week we never hear from the police people, dem no dey gree pick call and their station dey locked up sef

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by posty56: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Officialmaureen:
Hi everybody, I have never done this before but my boyfriend introduced me to nairaland land in 2019 and since then I have been a guest on this site, but today I joined to be able to write and apologize to him.....He has been nothing but good to me since 2019, I really love him so much to even do this here....
Am deeply sorry for having a fling behind ur back all this started because you stopped having my time always playing busy I had no one else so i started getting depressed. In order for me not to feel too bad I had to go out with kelvin and he was aware of the fact that I don't love him... Am just so sorry for being this stupid... I don't invade your privacy but u always go through my phone. And just this once I went out of the line u walked out on our 3 years relationship. I remember asking you for your phone just one time and I know what your reaction was Like.
You know am really Inlove with u, am not a perfect girl but I try to be good..pls dont throw away our tears, sufferings, praying times,good times too... I know how many times I see texts u feel I would not see but I over look them cos I see them like a one time thing..... I will always forgive and love u no matter what because that's how people who are married handle and still remain in their marriages. I have my bad sides too we all do pls forgive me this one last time....if u feel that some other girl out there won't cheat on you and truly love and care for then so be it nobody is a saint including you. But pls don't let our 3 years be in vain. Don't fall into the wrong hands please.
Am sorry and I truly love you official. I just wish you will read this.
you are not sorry, you sorry you were caught cheesy, anyways story sounds fake though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Jeon(f): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
tales by touch light

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by posty56: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
it might sound fake but it sure happens. These hoes are bastards
Naija girls are very very useless hoes with smelling kpekus all of them.
Comrade mosdii saw these hoes on advance
Even BeanmanX mama that bleeped 5 of my friends and Gave all them gono and syphilis and clean mouth.
Ruggedboych is still treating his
guy calm down grin ,I understand your plight.

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by BeanmanX(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
bastard next time say I AM, I AM , I AM. NOT AM angry angry angry. Or just use pidgin english.

Now the most important questions, did you suck his dick? Did you cum? Did you moan while he was pounding u? How many times did you cum?

I repeat , did you cum?
Mynd44, seun, justwise, Dominique rule 2 and 19

This troll keeps creating new accounts and cloning my accounts, seun it's best you ban this notorious troll IP

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by BeanmanX(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
Even BeanmanX mama that bleeped 5 of my friends and Gave all them gono and syphilis and clean mouth.
Mynd44, seun, justwise, Dominique rule 2 and 19

This troll keeps creating new accounts and cloning my accounts, seun it's best you ban this notorious troll IP
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Goldbw122(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by BeanmanX(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
I attack u from north south east and west. U sef no know where the attacks dey come from
Where u dey even attack me? coward like u self? u need to do more, you are too weak for my liking cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by BeanmanX(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
Mynd44, justwise, Dominique,seun rule 2 and 19, he's the same troll that cloned my account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by DropsMic(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Following
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by BlaqJosh: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
WTF !!!
Did you ride his cock??
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by MufasaLion: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
bastard next time say I AM, I AM , I AM. NOT AM angry angry angry. Or just use pidgin english.

Now the most important questions, did you suck his dick? Did you cum? Did you moan while he was pounding u? How many times did you cum?

I repeat , did you cum?

MigraineGiver:
Officialmaureen answer this questions asap. Did you cum?

WTF? Hilarious!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Op answer that question. Did you cum?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nicepoker(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
She even did it raw. grin

8 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by kingHarris(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Officialmaureen:
nobody is a saint including you.
Is this an apology or a means to justify your actions?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Officialmaureen question this queries asap
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Slynation(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmmm....
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Slynation(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
It's well oO
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Brian47(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yawa

These comments grin grin
These comments are one of the reasons I love Narialand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / My Life As A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.