Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. (12089 Views)

Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Genevieve, Tiwa Savage Or Venita: Who Wore It Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Bukittes(f): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
Sandra Bullock actually looks stunning in this dress. She kept it simple and prim. My Queen outdid everyone there jare. She's s cool with that dress and smile. Though this dress is by way less our expectations from her but she still managed to nail it. Jlo, looks absolutely stunning and Miley Cyrus, who is supposed to be at home sleeping or running errands for her parents looks good. I don't know what happened to SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker) 0! She knows how to dress but this is rather a drab and a dissappointment. Hmmmmm, I love Mariah's shoes!!!! Someone get those for me next tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2010
Anna Kendrick. . .she was alright

Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
Vera Farmiga - What the freaking hell is this?? angry angry

Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
Carey Mulligan - For Doyin's sake I'll reserve my comment

But seriously, where were all the FASHION DESIGNERS??
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2010
The Queen Helen Mirren - Looked ok but hasn't she worn this before?

Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
I don't see the value of randomly naming some outfits "terrible" and others "best ever". 
Why can't an outfit be "just nice" or "a bit slutty lol"?  They all look equally good to me.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

True. This is the first time I actually felt disappointed at their red carpet shenanigans, like they all didn't give a darn.
I did like the fact that some actresses were dressed aged appropriately though. Sigourney Weaver.

It was like a cross between not given a darn and trying way too hard. Ah well what did we expect from an even filled with B to Z listers? undecided
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2010
Seun:

I don't see the value of randomly naming some outfits "terrible" and others "best ever".
Why can't an outfit be "just nice" or "a bit slutty lol"? They all look equally good to me.

Aaah, that's the fun thing about being a guy innit.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2010
Faith Hill - Alright I give up, they really were scraping the bottom of the barrel here. She looked ok sha.

Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by platinumnk(f): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
[img]http://bossip.files./2010/03/ej121.jpg[/img]

Jhud was stunning, hands down the best Ive seen.

Now im on the hunt for that dress, since she got married she has been blossoming smiley
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
Best dress - Sandra Bullock

Rant Over!
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
davidylan:

Best dress - Sandra Bullock

Rant Over!

I agree 1000%
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by maedan(f): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
Hmm.
Most sensible dress: Kirsten Stewart. Color and style were top-notch. Though it would have suited her better if she were ten years older.
Most suitable (to her personality and body-shape) goes to Jennifer Hudson.
Honourable mentions: Mariah Carey (though I wish the dress had been gold or some other diva-esq colour) and Cameron Diaz (loved the little golden bows on the bodice.)
Most sexy (and my personal fave tongue) is Miley Cyrus.

The rest I wouldn't wear even if they were giving them away free - and I certainly wouldn't wear them to the freaking Oscars!!! Miaow.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
Monique, Sandra Bullock and Jen. Lopez *muahs* they're looking good =] I would wear J.Lo's dress in Monique's blue with Sandra's pleasant attitude. .grin
Jennifer Hudson, a new mother looking fabulous. Hair, accessories, dress and shape ON POINT!
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by maedan(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
Umm - I think I forgot to add Worst Dress: Sarah Jessica Parker. Ooops, sorry. That [i]wasn't [/i]a dress, if we're going by convention. Sidebe from Precious did not do herself any favours either with her batwing arms showing. Will someone please tell that girl to cover herself up!!? I'm all for being confident and happy in your skin but you don't wear a dress that should have "careful, you're about to view a disturbing image" written all over it tongue.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by chiogo(f): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^ LMAO.

Na wa for that Sidebe of a girl oo. Ahhh, I'm even speechless. SMH.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by yme1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
i still cant find a dress that makes me wanna say wowwwwwwwwww
and what the freaking fu-ck does Vera Farmiga thinks she is putting on angry
and mariah carey that dress is  angry
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
platinumnk:

[img]http://bossip.files./2010/03/ej121.jpg[/img]

Jhud was stunning, hands down the best Ive seen.

Now im on the hunt for that dress, since she got married she has been blossoming smiley

Ok, she looks gorgeous. . . . really really gorgeous.

Except that kinda dress has been over worn. . . .compared to the rest, she's still gorgeous
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by TOPE20001(f): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
JLO and sandra bullock are the best dressed female
the fashion this yr was CRAP embarassed

I must say i love miley cyrus's dress as well
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 09, 2010
JLo's gown was really stunning on TV. It had the wow factor. But Sandra Bullock was the best dressed. Zoe Saldana's dress looked pretty from the top on TV but going down I was like na masquerade sew this thing? I wonder what you guys see in Demi Moore that I won't hear word. Ageless my foot. That dress is ridiculous. grin Now Meryl Streep is what I'll call ageless. cool Can't wait till she cinches that oscar. cool Really loved her matronly style. cool

For Sarah Jessica Parker, never saw what people see in her. cheesy I was not disappointed. Her style is always off to me. cheesy

Don't like Miley's dress. I don't do the cute. . . prefer the stunners. cheesy
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by iice(f): 2:03am On Mar 09, 2010

I actually like this dress. . .kinda reminds me of Botticelli's The birth of Venus cheesy
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by mamagee3(f): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2010
iice:

Wow, this gown is booming sexy!
and it looks good on her. kiss
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by shilling(f): 5:35am On Mar 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Jennifer Hudson, a new mother looking fabulous. Hair, accessories, dress and shape ON POINT!

True!!!
stillwater:

JLo's gown was really stunning on TV. It had the wow factor. But Sandra Bullock was the best dressed. Zoe Saldana's dress looked pretty from the top on TV but going down I was like na masquerade sew this thing?
lol

lmao @ the "Miley running errands for her parents" comment, gosh!! grin grin grin
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by spikedcylinder: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2010
You people should stop blaming Gabourey jare. Even if she wears a parachute, she still comes out looking hideous. I suggest she continues to go with the flow until she loses some weight.
This Hudson babe, I tire for her. Seems she lost all her own weight after her baby. She looks good but I always hate her hair and make up. Looks too sweaty
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by maedan(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2010
Thinking about it now, the one dress I would [/i]have worn to the Oscars (if I ever got invited tongue cool) is a dress like Mariah Carey's. It's a cross between "I [i]should wear a long dress, but I still want to show some leg". Looks like the norm for the evening was "flowing evening gown", but Mimi got away with her sexy blue number. And that was the best shade of blue for the night!!
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by TOPE20001(f): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You people should stop blaming Gabourey jare. Even if she wears a parachute, she still comes out looking hideous. I suggest she continues to go with the flow until she loses some weight.

Rofl . . . . i love her confidence tho wink
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by AqRiUsAge(f): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Vera Farmiga - What the freaking hell is this?? angry angry

This and JLo's dress are my favs. Wonder if I wan get them made in ankara cheesy
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by AqRiUsAge(f): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
Just noticed that the dress Amanda Seyfried and JLo were wearing, were made out of thesame sort of material. Does anyone know what material that is? I want it
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by nellaluv(f): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
Has the size of her a$$ shrunk?

still hot tho
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:50am On Mar 10, 2010
Shey na only me but e be like sey Miley Cyrus wan do wedding. Na only drape remain make her outfit complete wedding gown. grin tongue. Anyhow sha, cute gown.

Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2010
Nick Cannon is looking 'mwaah' and very good to go. . .see im shiny brogues lason. MC don dey too fat o angry She no big like this when dem wed nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin / Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.