Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. (12091 Views)

Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Genevieve, Tiwa Savage Or Venita: Who Wore It Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 10, 2010
Hey dress is very very ugly. . . . its hiding her shape.
The dress doesnt even make sense
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Mar 10, 2010
^^Whose dress are you talking of?
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 10, 2010
Mariah Carrey, but sae can go for 95% of the Oscar gowns
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Mar 10, 2010
^^I agree with you!
I had high expectations from Sandra Bullock and Helen Mirren
Only for me to be disappointed when I saw them walk the red Carpet. . .
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by chiogo(f): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2010
I don't like MC's dress, looks like rag.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by lovemoi2(f): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2010
[size=14pt]oh well i noticed that the big fat women in the oscars were mainly the black people[/size]

not to mention that the whole entertainment news  only focused on the white people i mean even the black girl Zoe Saldana (by the way she was listed among the worst dressed list) in avatar dint get as much buzz like miley who hav'nt even had a decent movie to her credit yet,  i dont blame Vanessa Williams for saying what she said about Sandra bullock on the view

whoever takes this personal can as well hit his or her head on the wall, am already feeling grumpy
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by spikedcylinder: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2010
There's nothing Mariah wears that gives her any semblance of class.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by iice(f): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Hey dress is very very ugly. . . .

Thank you jare. Like something the cat dragged in
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by bluespice(f): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
sincerely how can anyone see MC's dress as seemingly sensible?

no offence but that looked like the hilarity of what'shername's obama material dress no jokes, looked like she just flung material around herself and called it a dress
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by maedan(f): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ Mariah beefers cheesy. Aaw, come on, was it THAT bad?? Okay, don't answer that.

I just felt like she didn't make much effort, much like she just stuck her hand in her extensive wardrobe and put on whatever came out. Not like the over-styled clothes half the Hollywood crowd wore on the night.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by bluespice(f): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
naw on a different person, and a different occassion that dress might have been nice, but c'mon it's the oscars!
not some BET kinda shiet *hides* (okay that's extreme but u see it nau)
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2010
you want to talk about DISASTERS? forget MC's dress, LOOK AT THE SHOES lipsrsealed
HA! HA! HA! I cried laughing.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2010
& look at Nick's face. It (his expression) clearly reads "she made me come. I CANNOT believe I am here."
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by SisiKill1: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2010
MC always wears dresses 3 sizes too small and the result is like trying to squeeze a big polish sausage into a tiny plastic bag. Someone needs to hire her a stylist or fire her present one.

I believe Armani designed both Jlo and Amanda Seyfried's dresses. He musta gotten a sale on the bubble material.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by spikedcylinder: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
lovemoi2:

i dont blame Vanessa Williams for saying what she said about Sandra bullock on the view

What did she say?
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by iice(f): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
maedan:

@ Mariah beefers cheesy. Aaw, come on, was it THAT bad?? Okay, don't answer that.

I just felt like she didn't make much effort, much like she just stuck her hand in her extensive wardrobe and put on whatever came out. Not like the over-styled clothes half the Hollywood crowd wore on the night.

Oscar night is supposed to bring out the glamorous so yes, it may look over-styled but its how it is on the red carpet.

Actually i would have preferred Mariah to have stuck with her basic fitted black dress.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by bluespice(f): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
iice:

Oscar night is supposed to bring out the glamorous so yes, it may look over-styled but its how it is on the red carpet.

Actually i would have preferred Mariah to have stuck with her basic fitted black dress.

amen!
Sisi_Kill:

MC always wears dresses 3 sizes too small and the result is like trying to squeeze a big polish sausage into a tiny plastic bag. Someone needs to hire her a stylist or fire her present one.

I believe Armani designed both Jlo and Amanda Seyfried's dresses. He musta gotten a sale on the bubble material.

twinie you won't kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by maedan(f): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
iice:

Lol, maybe I'm biased, because I like M.C. so much cheesy. But look how those "overstyled" ladies turned out tongue. It pays to be safe and simple wink.
Re: Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. by iice(f): 3:07am On Mar 12, 2010
maedan:

Lol, maybe I'm biased, because I like M.C. so much cheesy. But look how those "overstyled" ladies turned out tongue. It pays to be safe and simple wink.

Simple can be boring but if it will look like what she was wearing well, let her stay with boring. I mean she looked more elegant (in her case) when she was promoting the movie, dunno what happened on oscar night undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin / Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.